Thanked 234x in 164 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VIDEO: Lesbian delivers scathing takedown of 'ridiculously woke left'

VIDEO: Lesbian delivers scathing takedown of 'ridiculously woke left'
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-...hive-mind-cult

Arielle Scarcella — a lesbian activist and popular, longtime YouTuber — has had it with the "insane, progressive left" and announced on a video Friday that she's saying goodbye to it for good.

"Hi, I'm Arielle, I'm a lesbian, and I don't think gender is a social construct. I don't think cis-straight white men are evil. I don't believe that genital preferences are transphobic or that there are 97 genders," she says in a rat-a-tat pace as the eye-opening clip commences.

"I don't think that male sex offenders belong in women's prisons. I don't think it's normal for people to be praised for walking around with shirts that say, 'Kill TERFs,'" Scarcella adds, referencing the acronym for "trans-exclusionary radical feminist" — a verbal kill shot for feminists who don't buy into the transgender agenda. "I don't think like these people, and I no longer want to be associated with them. I've reached peak LGBT; this is my coming out video."

Good for her. That is courage

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,300x in 4,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you are praising a person that the Bible calls implactable.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassSocial1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Trump Gurl's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 234x in 164 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    So you are praising a person that the Bible calls implactable.
    She is "thinking", that's why. She is seeing wrongs and she is changing, just a little bit. Maybe in ten years she will see that her same-sex attraction condition is also a problem. This might be someone taking the first baby steps out of denial.

I tend not to approach this topic on a religious level because people believe different things. I approach it on a medical level.

Doctors considered same sex attraction to be a disorder for a long time, and then abruptly stopped. I wanted to know why. What I read was nothing but gibberish. The official reasons for taking it of of the list of recognized disorders reads very much like the supreme court decision in Roe verses Wade, a bunch of doublespeak, nonsense and gibberish.

My conclusion is that there was no actual evidence uncovered that justified removing it from the list, and therefore there was some other reason. That reason was political pressure brought on radical violent groups of extremists.

In fact same sex attraction was and still is a disorder and it was only fear and corruption that caused it to be removed from the list of disorders.

Someone will have to do a hell of a job to convince me that I am wrong.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,139
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,079x in 5,392 Posts
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I may disagree with her personal lifestyle choices, the fact that she is thinking off of the plantation is promising. I can't think all feminists are toxic goblin females. Nor can I believe all MRAs are just men given a bad circumstance either.

But divorcing one's self from the political clap trap of the typical LGBT gaggle is a step in the right direction.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From merely my own personal experiences, I can say what I saw with my own eyes, the lesbian community has much more hate & intolerance ingrained into it than the gay male community.

100% of my interactions with gay men were normal and just fine. Like people talking to each other in any other way.

Two (2) of my interactions with lesbian women were just fine too, in the same way.

However, I can also say there were five (5) incidents with lesbian women that were pretty negative and one of those five actually became violent.

In a bar once, I talked with two people, a man & a woman who both owned rental properties in Ft. Lauderdale.
    They told me they loved renting to gay men as they normally left the place in much better condition than it was originally in.
    They also said they never rent to lesbians because they tend to trash the place and are almost always in violent exchanges with other lesbians.

I took what they said with a grain of salt until I saw it with my own eyes.
    They get really jealous if their girlfriends even look or talk to another woman too long.

I had one come over to me after talking to a lady friend of mine in a bar, and the lesbian told me to back off and away from her because she was going to be the one taking her home that night. If you know what is good from you, you will back off right now!...she concluded.
    I told her, who she goes home with tonight is kinda 100% up to her, isn't it...
    ...and are you generally in the habit of threatening people you do not know ???
    (then looked at her with a "your move B-I-T-C-H" look in my eye)
    The situation got diffused when the lady friend called me over to another table.

The one violent situation was when a lesbian said she wanted to fight me in a bar in Rhode Island.
    I just left and started walking home when she followed me out the door and tried to attack me from behind.
    it did not end well for her.
    ...again...it is not wise to fight people you have never met before.
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 04-07-2020 at 02:16 AM.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my experience, this is 100% true!

Gay men seem to be smart, congenial, great dressers and overall just nice people.

The lesbians I've known are edgy, defensive, aggressive and carry a big victim-mentality chip on their shoulders.

I would much rather be in the company of homosexual males than homosexual females.

But, I don't know all that many of either variety, so what do I know? Just my opinion and my opinion only.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Retirednsmilin308 (04-07-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post

Gay men seem to be smart, congenial, great dressers and overall just nice people.

The lesbians I've known are edgy, defensive, aggressive and carry a big victim-mentality chip on their shoulders.

I would much rather be in the company of homosexual males than homosexual females.

But, I don't know all that many of either variety, so what do I know? Just my opinion and my opinion only.

Exactly....Our very limited experience gave us a mere glimpse into that arena.

I have to tell you though, if that mere glimpse is any indication of the overall picture, then the lesbian lifestyle is a pretty violent, angry, and self-destructive one.

The video posted seems to also reflect this.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (04-07-2020),stjames1_53 (04-07-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post

One butch-type lesbian told me she hits dead center with her gun 100% of the time.
    You know the type. They are really overweight, crew cut hair, wear jeans, and a man's flannel shirt with the top button buttoned up.
    It is kinda like their uniform.

I asked her what gun does she have and at what distance did she shoot those " dead center every time groups" ?

She said a .357 magnum.

I said, OK, that is its caliber, but what is the make and model ?

A .357 Magnum, just like i said !!!!

OK, then you do not have any gun at all, and I can tell. Go BS someone else.
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 04-07-2020 at 04:07 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (04-07-2020),stjames1_53 (04-07-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump Gurl View Post
    What a putz. The entire country has suffered you like your poor parents have, and nobody gives a $#@! that you're "coming out". What, are people supposed to cheer?

As for your idiotic, self-indulgent video, I wish to tell you that moving quickly from cut to cut to cut does not make you intelligent, it makes you unintelligible -- a dummy wanting to look smart, not that anyone could possibly care. I couldn't understand have of that crap. Blahh.
    Last edited by Lummy; 04-07-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,730
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,456x in 13,508 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    While I may disagree with her personal lifestyle choices, the fact that she is thinking off of the plantation is promising. I can't think all feminists are toxic goblin females. Nor can I believe all MRAs are just men given a bad circumstance either.

But divorcing one's self from the political clap trap of the typical LGBT gaggle is a step in the right direction.
    Yeah, but she's still a weirdo though. Check out her youtube channel.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

14. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (04-07-2020)

+ Reply to Thread