User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rescuers race to save 30 people still trapped in collapsed five-star hotel in China b

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,542x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rescuers race to save 30 people still trapped in collapsed five-star hotel in China b

Rescuers race to save 30 people still trapped in collapsed five-star hotel in China being used to quarantine coronavirus victims

I wonder what 5 star means for hotels in China.

A desperate rescue attempt is underway to save 30 people still trapped in a collapsed five-star hotel China.

Xinjia Hotel in Quanzhou City was recently converted to a quarantine facility for people who had recent contact with coronavirus patients, the People's Daily state newspaper reported.

A video stream posted by the government-backed Beijing News site showed rescue workers in orange overalls clambering over rubble and twisted steelwork carrying people towards ambulances.

The 80-room hotel collapsed at around 7.30pm (11.30am GMT) and at least 40 people had been rescued by 9pm, according to a local government statement.

'I was at a gas station and heard a loud noise. I looked up and the whole building collapsed. Dust was everywhere, and glass fragments were flying around,' a witness said in a video posted on the Miaopai streaming app.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-08-2020)

+ Reply to Thread