User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Is it really fair to our health professionals by giving them China junk?

  1. #1
    Points: 18,143, Level: 32
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4649
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    7,025
    Points
    18,143
    Level
    32
    Thanks Given
    3,802
    Thanked 4,641x in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Is it really fair to our health professionals by giving them China junk?

    https://gellerreport.com/2020/03/hol...rd-tests.html/

    I wonder how many of those masks that the Patriot's used their plane to go get will actually end up killing our doctors.

    They killed our dog's on purpose with melamine. Nothing to see here America. Will killed the guy. Everything okay now.
    They make stainless steel that rusts. They supply mostly trash at a low price. It can say famous brand names including some that do not exist anymore but it is still China made crap.
    GE appliances are China made crap.
    Black & Decker/ Stanley/Dewalt is China made crap.
    3M gets much of their trash their for medical supplies.
    RCA does not even exist except as a China label but you buy their electronics based on their name.
    Last edited by carolina73; 04-02-2020 at 06:04 PM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

    Peter1469 (04-02-2020),Retirednsmilin308 (04-03-2020),waltky (04-02-2020)

  3. #2
    Points: 27,602, Level: 40
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 648
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    12302
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    9,919
    Points
    27,602
    Level
    40
    Thanks Given
    3,256
    Thanked 5,534x in 3,764 Posts
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    https://gellerreport.com/2020/03/hol...rd-tests.html/

    I wonder how many of those masks that the Patriot's used their plane to go get will actually end up killing our doctors.

    They killed our dog's on purpose with melamine. Nothing to see here America. Will killed the guy. Everything okay now.
    They make stainless steel that rusts. They supply mostly trash at a low price. It can say famous brand names including some that do not exist anymore but it is still China made crap.
    GE appliances are China made crap.
    Black & Decker/ Stanley/Dewalt is China made crap.
    3M gets much of their trash their for medical supplies.
    RCA does not even exist except as a China label but you buy their electronics based on their name.
    Relying on China for anything to do with pharmaceuticals, or healthcare, is foolhardy and needs to stop.

    Every life matters

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

    carolina73 (04-02-2020),waltky (04-02-2020)

  5. #3
    Points: 18,143, Level: 32
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4649
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    7,025
    Points
    18,143
    Level
    32
    Thanks Given
    3,802
    Thanked 4,641x in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congress does not care because they are paid off by the lobbyists.

  6. #4
    Points: 115,018, Level: 82
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,632
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    179598
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    38,861
    Points
    115,018
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    7,098
    Thanked 11,064x in 8,162 Posts
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seemed to be good enough prior to the virus....for how long? Equipment and pharmaceuticals.

    I'm all for restarting production of all kinds of goods here but the United States is a Capitalist country that isn't limited by borders when it comes to basic economic theory. Tell you what. If you can go around and convince Americans to buy American at a 40% markup you'll have achieved something no other American manufacturer has been able to achieve. Meanwhile I guess we will just continue to buy cheaper goods from countries who don't have the labor or manufacturing costs we do and test the goods they ship us.

    The Governor here in Colorado made a good point about the medical equipment he is now buying from all kinds of new sources. When asked when that equipment will arrive in Colorado he stated that it will not have arrived until which time we've taken delivery and had our medical professionals from CU and CSU test the equipment to ensure it's effectiveness.
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

    -Darth Vader

  7. #5
    Points: 115,018, Level: 82
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,632
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    179598
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    38,861
    Points
    115,018
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    7,098
    Thanked 11,064x in 8,162 Posts
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Congress does not care because they are paid off by the lobbyists.
    Actually that is illegal and very few Congressmen and women have been caught doing that. No they end up paying off the businesses and constituents in their respective districts that they represent. Often times their stake in those businesses and getting reelected means money for them. That isn't illegal.

    Hate the game not the player.
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

    -Darth Vader

  8. #6
    Points: 18,143, Level: 32
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4649
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    7,025
    Points
    18,143
    Level
    32
    Thanks Given
    3,802
    Thanked 4,641x in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pickle View Post
    Actually that is illegal and very few Congressmen and women have been caught doing that. No they end up paying off the businesses and constituents in their respective districts that they represent. Often times their stake in those businesses and getting reelected means money for them. That isn't illegal.

    Hate the game not the player.
    I get that but China represents the opposite of those that care about Americans.
    I also get that Americans will sell out their neighbors for a buck. I just hope they change their mind before China poisons them, their dog or their doctor.

    Complaining is easier than changing those that sell out their country for Wal-Marts low prices.

  9. #7
    Points: 115,018, Level: 82
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,632
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    179598
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    38,861
    Points
    115,018
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    7,098
    Thanked 11,064x in 8,162 Posts
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    I get that but China represents the opposite of those that care about Americans.
    I also get that Americans will sell out their neighbors for a buck. I just hope they change their mind before China poisons them, their dog or their doctor.

    Complaining is easier than changing those that sell out their country for Wal-Marts low prices.
    Goods we receive are tested and approved by multiple Federal agencies. That's what they are there for. If they aren't doing their job it's on them. Perhaps they should outsource their testing to the private sector or perhaps should demand it.
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

    -Darth Vader

  10. #8
    Points: 18,143, Level: 32
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4649
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    7,025
    Points
    18,143
    Level
    32
    Thanks Given
    3,802
    Thanked 4,641x in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pickle View Post
    Goods we receive are tested and approved by multiple Federal agencies. That's what they are there for. If they aren't doing their job it's on them. Perhaps they should outsource their testing to the private sector or perhaps should demand it.
    No they are not. That is a joke. Do you think I am not familiar with bringing product in from China? Your BS is not going to fly here. QC is totally up to the importer. in some cases a new supplier into critical fields may have to prove an initial test but not ongoing.

    In the case of masks, they are going directly to the hospitals from the Patriots plane.

  11. #9
    Points: 115,018, Level: 82
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,632
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    179598
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    38,861
    Points
    115,018
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    7,098
    Thanked 11,064x in 8,162 Posts
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    No they are not. That is a joke. Do you think I am not familiar with bringing product in from China? Your BS is not going to fly here. QC is totally up to the importer. in some cases a new supplier into critical fields may have to prove an initial test but not ongoing.

    In the case of masks, they are going directly to the hospitals from the Patriots plane.
    I have no idea whether you're familar with bringing product in from China however; what I said was the truth. What do you think you pay the FDA all that money in taxes to do nothing? You'd be right but that's besides the point. Goods are indeed supposed to be tested and confirmed prior to entering this country. If that's not happening you can't blame some chinese company for adding a hazardous material into dogfood to increase the protein content when all they are going to suffer is additional profits.

    If you think we are allowing quality control to be completely up to the importer without repercussions you absolutely have no idea what you're talking about.

    Like I said here in Colorado we will be testing all new medical equipment before we even consider it received and availble.
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

    -Darth Vader

  12. #10
    Points: 29,147, Level: 41
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    636
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5,595
    Points
    29,147
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    61
    Thanked 626x in 557 Posts
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Relying on China for anything to do with pharmaceuticals, or healthcare, is foolhardy and needs to stop.
    If you don't want it , just send it to a country that does ........there's plenty out there.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO