User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Are So Many People That Have “Recovered” From The Coronavirus Testing Positive Ag

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,542x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why Are So Many People That Have “Recovered” From The Coronavirus Testing Positive Ag

Why Are So Many People That Have “Recovered” From The Coronavirus Testing Positive Again

I have heard of this happening in China. Here is a story about 51 patients in South Korea testing positive again after recovering.

The mysteries surrounding this COVID-19 pandemic just keep getting deeper and deeper. When you catch a virus, you are not supposed to test positive, fully recover and test negative, and then some time later start testing positive again. But this is actually happening in an alarming number of cases, and scientists are absolutely baffled by this. The information that I am about to share with you is quite disturbing, and hopefully scientists will eventually be able to explain to us precisely why this is taking place.
    On Monday, headlines all over the globe breathlessly declared that 51 coronavirus patients in the South Korean city of Daegu had “tested positive again” after supposedly fully recovering…

FEARS have been raised that the coronavirus may be able to remain in the body and “reactivate” later after 51 recovered patients tested positive again.

The patients, from the city of Daegu, South Korea, had all spent time in quarantine while recovering from the virus, but were diagnosed again within days of being released.

At this point, nobody knows how to explain this.

Could it be possible that the tests were faulty?

Could it be possible that these patients became infected a second time?

The researchers that studied these patients are rejecting both of those explanations and instead are floating the theory that the virus “reactivated” in these particular victims…

The 51 cases were identified as part of a study conducted in Daegu, the epicentre of the outbreak in South Korea, by a team of epidemiologists from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The center said it did not believe the patients had been reinfected, but that the virus had remained at undetectable levels in their cells and later “reactivated”.

But of course the truth is that they don’t really know why this is happening.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (04-07-2020),Just AnotherPerson (04-07-2020),MMC (04-07-2020)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,872x in 4,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One possibility is carried by the idea that even though you have recovered from the initial onset, the virus remains latent in a person's body, supporting the positive test results.

Epstein Barr virus is another virus very wide spread, that usually comes with mononucleosis. That's the initial onset. It remains in the body in a latent form, and for some, it will become active again, and can show up in a number of ways, most of them as autoimmune conditions.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Collateral Damage For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (04-07-2020),Just AnotherPerson (04-07-2020),MMC (04-07-2020),Peter1469 (04-07-2020)

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,393x in 27,951 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Why Are So Many People That Have “Recovered” From The Coronavirus Testing Positive Again

I have heard of this happening in China. Here is a story about 51 patients in South Korea testing positive again after recovering.
    I think we will know more once we have the antibody test widely available. If one's body has the antibodies for the virus one's body knows how to defeat the virus. Not everyone will respond exactly the same way. Some people may be slow to generate the specific antibody defense.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Captdon (04-07-2020),FindersKeepers (04-07-2020),Peter1469 (04-07-2020)

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,565
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,144x in 28,535 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    One possibility is carried by the idea that even though you have recovered from the initial onset, the virus remains latent in a person's body, supporting the positive test results.

Epstein Barr virus is another virus very wide spread, that usually comes with mononucleosis. That's the initial onset. It remains in the body in a latent form, and for some, it will become active again, and can show up in a number of ways, most of them as autoimmune conditions.
    They already stated that in some of the information that I have seen. people are still walking around with remnants of all the prior viruses.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...ons-180958276/

The Chinese test was extremely inaccurate which is why you had to take it twice as a confirmation. That was the test that South Korea utilized and the WHO pushed.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Collateral Damage (04-08-2020),FindersKeepers (04-07-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They need more money to develop more better, more accurate tests. A lot more money because more money makes more better accurate -- a lot more accurate unless there's more money, and more money than that is even more better ...

Give them what they demand because this is war, in case you haven't read.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post

I had a light case of tuberculosis as a child. i still test positive for it but don't have it. Perhapos some people react to this the same way.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (04-07-2020)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,542x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    I had a light case of tuberculosis as a child. i still test positive for it but don't have it. Perhapos some people react to this the same way.
    I was exposed to TB but never actually go it. I do test + with the skin tab test.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (04-07-2020)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 589
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Padme's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 565x in 411 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why Are So Many People That Have “Recovered” From The Coronavirus Testing Positive Ag

Up to 4 weeks after recovery from COVID-19 people have SARS-CoV-2 RNA detected. However, it is inconclusive as if the people are shedding the virus or if the RNA is still infectious. Influenza virus's RNA is still present in convalescent patients. In reference to (+) skin TB test, perhaps, a T-SPOT TB could be useful.

"Master Skywalker said you should teach me about politics." - Padme Amidala

+ Reply to Thread