User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lori Lightfoot stops church services....

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,068
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,262x in 20,293 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    Fine; if you want to act like a little child then so be it, but don't expect me to respond to your posts until you decide to act in the proper mode of civil human behavior.
    then you should probably find the door until you can handle the repercussions of declaring yourself as a tyrant in the making
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I've heard that before. By Any Means Necessary. BAMN. That's very popular with the left. So, they can mandate wearing masks. Wait a minute. Some doctors and scientists say the masks aren't worthwhile and some are saying they're harmful.
    And what empirical research have the naysayers given which prove their position?

But, you fully support Gov. Cuomo ordering elderly with the virus into nursing homes where they could infect other elders. Yessiree, Bob. Whatever it takes. No matter how many people are killed. No matter how many businesses are driven out of business. No many how many working people are thrown out of work.
    For the record, I want you to know that the governor did not consult with me prior to ordering elderly into nursing homes so your accusation of my fully supporting Cuomo is completely false. You need to get your facts straight.
    By Any Means Necessary.

You have far more respect for Democrat politicians that I do. Actually, more respect than any rational person would have.
    Actually I do have a smidge more respect for the democrats then republicans; however it doesn't change my viewpoint that both parties are totally corrupt and are the main reason this country is in such bad shape that it is in.

Now, one last question. Would you authorize the Mayor of Chicago or the Governor of Illinois to do "whatever it takes" to stop the murders in the City of Chicago? Stop and frisk? Stop and slap the $#@! out of gangbangers? Curfew not allowing people out after dark...unless they're politicians or engage in "essential" activities? Would you say that to stop the murders you'll live with "whatever it takes"?
    Neither of your suggestions to be honest; that's because on face they are totally ridiculous which shows you are not serious about addressing the issue. Now if you were to sit down and compose a rational list of questions, that might be something that could be seriously addressed. But until then it's not possible.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    So, the answer is a simple yes, governors can do as they please as long as they justify it to your satisfaction.
    How long does it take for you to realize you are as draconian and as tyrannical as they are?
    What to do with the violators...draconian practices dictate that you execute them on the spot, and their families as well...anything to save one life.
    Or
    Toss them in the jails that they emptied jail cells to avoid COVID........while the innocent felons run loose.........
    I say kill them all........that means you will be safer if they are all dead, right?
    The president of the united states has publicly stated that as president, he can do whatever he wants; what makes a governor any different then him?
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tyranny starts with people like you..........whatever it takes................come toss me in the pokey because I'm not isolating and I wont.
    I hate tyrants!!!! You spout the words of tyrants.... "It's for your own good!!"
    Well, your viewpoint is duly noted.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then you should probably find the door until you can handle the repercussions of declaring yourself as a tyrant in the making
    Jimmy, save it; you always use that approach when something aggravates you and you of all people should know that trying that with me will get you nowhere. Let's try to focus on the topic at hand.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,631
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Living in Oaxaca, Mexico, born in Memphis and worked in Colorado
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,009x in 3,481 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=gamewell45;2865792]And what empirical research have the naysayers given which prove their position?
    Response: You can do your own research but apparently you're happy with orders from on high. You don't need justification.

For the record, I want you to know that the governor did not consult with me prior to ordering elderly into nursing homes so your accusation of my fully supporting Cuomo is completely false. You need to get your facts straight.
    You said you will accept whatever they shovel. You can't back out now. My facts are quite in order. You are an obedient servant of the state.

Actually I do have a smidge more respect for the democrats then republicans; however it doesn't change my viewpoint that both parties are totally corrupt and are the main reason this country is in such bad shape that it is in.

In the last election I didn't vote for either crooked Democrat. I will vote for Donald Trump in the next election. But, when it comes to criminal behavior, the Democrats are, and always have been, the champs.

Neither of your suggestions to be honest; that's because on face they are totally ridiculous which shows you are not serious about addressing the issue. Now if you were to sit down and compose a rational list of questions, that might be something that could be seriously addressed. But until then it's not possible.

Response: I'm as serious as your unrestricted faith in politicians would lead me to be.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,958x in 55,587 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tyranny starts with people like you..........whatever it takes................come toss me in the pokey because I'm not isolating and I wont.
    I hate tyrants!!!! You spout the words of tyrants.... "It's for your own good!!"
    Tyranny doesn’t start with people like him. It’s allowed to spread because of people like him. Tyranny is introduced gradually. By the time people like him figure it out, it’s too late.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=patrickt;2865826]
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    And what empirical research have the naysayers given which prove their position?
    Response: You can do your own research but apparently you're happy with orders from on high. You don't need justification.

You said you will accept whatever they shovel. You can't back out now. My facts are quite in order. You are an obedient servant of the state.

In the last election I didn't vote for either crooked Democrat. I will vote for Donald Trump in the next election. But, when it comes to criminal behavior, the Democrats are, and always have been, the champs.

Response: I'm as serious as your unrestricted faith in politicians would lead me to be.
    Well Patrick, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this thread.

+ Reply to Thread