User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: China signals plan to take full control of Hong Kong, realigning city’s status

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    The episodes of the US "standing up for democracy" speaks for itself . It has been proven time and time again , that it's never anything more than a geo-political exercise to infiltrate and cause social and political problems in sovereign states . Can you give 1 example where it wasn't ?
    well why dont you prove that PLO and and speaking of interference with sovereign states why dont you ever mention good old china and iran and Russia and cubs you dont seem to want to talk about them for some reason

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    Fact is you you stand up for terrorist commies dictatorships . no matter how criminal or cruel they are or how many they murder.

Fact is you know less about your own alleged nation then you do about water bears .Your ignorant about Australia you have proven that.

Fact is any nation that looked you up and saw your posts probably wouldn't allow you in. Russia might if you paid enough.

Iran and china would hang you or lock you up for decades for your use of your cancer cure. Among other things I suspect.

Fact is you talk a lot about anti America and western nations anti corporation and are full if it

Fact is I think your of Chinese heritage or Russian and probably actually hate Australia .

Fact is even a uneducated hillbilly like me seems to have several times the intelligence and IQ that you have of course I cant match you in your opinion of yourself , I think it would take someone such as Saddam or papa doc or perhaps Gaddafi . they have egos like your .

Fact is you have proven the above time and time again . You have shown us all what type of man you are time and time again and its not impressive.

Fact is you have been proven wrong again and again by several posters here showing you your ignorance and lack of knowledge for all to see.

whats wrong plo the truth burning your butt and you dont want to talk about it ? do you need some butt hurt cream or a box of tissues to wipe the tears out of your eyes.

+ Reply to Thread