User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: This linguist studied the way Trump speaks for two years. Here’s what she found.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,929
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,648x in 28,238 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    So I read the first ten posts and realized how ignorant the posters are. A carnival hawker speaks the same way and I am sure these people would die for him. In everything rumpy says it is he who is great or better than anyone else which is a sure sign of low self esteem.
    Oh good. Another flaming child speaks. And a amateur shrink as well.

We get it. Everyone else is ignorant and your ten year old child like rant indicates how fabulous you are. LOL
    Mechanic. You obviously have a screw loose.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (05-28-2020)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    And if you actually bothered to read what I actually posted, your pointless responses may have been a little more educated rather than useless.

As to eminent domain, watch where your rocks land. Read and research, before you insert foot in mouth.

Trumps tax returns won't show 'you' anything at all, because not only will 'you' never see them, they don't show the Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet of any business. You apparently really don't know anything on that particular subject, except that someone told you it will 'prove everything!!'.

I responded in good faith to your inquiry, and you return with this drivel, in addition to being oblivious about who I do or do not support. No discussion, just juvenile finger point and laugh because you have no proper points to discuss.

I'll not waste my time again.
    I'm heartbroken. I've run off another trump supporter.

Every post I read from you stops short of you dropping to your knees and kissing his fat a$$. But keep posting that you're not a supporter because you've totally fooled us.

I know what a tax return shows and I'm not as gullible as you think. I believe we will eventually see them although not during this crooked administration.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,526x in 94,387 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Stupid people bleat about tax returns. Far more information is in his Public Financial Disclosure which I have linked to twice. Dummies would be well served to read that and stop $#@!ing about tax returns.

Bumped for dummies.

Originally Posted by Trish
    That's it? Taking away the opportunity for healthcare to people with pre existing conditions and the over reach of the EPA but you're okay with Trump stealing property for a wall. hahahahahaha

Since we haven't been able to see Trump's tax returns.....yet.......we really don't know how successful he was. What we do know is how many times he claimed bankruptcy and no bank in America would loan him money.

Well if these things justify your support then good for you.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,800x in 4,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I'm heartbroken. I've run off another trump supporter.
    Every post I read from you stops short of you dropping to your knees and kissing his fat a$$. But keep posting that you're not a supporter because you've totally fooled us.
    I know what a tax return shows and I'm not as gullible as you think. I believe we will eventually see them although not during this crooked administration.
    And you wonder why no one 'treats you with respect'? Read your own post. It has nothing to do with your gender, it's the willful blindness to anything that is not lockstep with your beliefs, and the crass way you verbalize your responses.

Obviously you haven't read very much, but that's not my worry. You'll continue down the narrow path you've chosen, highlighting the inability to understand that there are many points of view other than your own that are just as valid.

No, you legally will not see them. Ever, unless Trump allows them to be seen. As to knowing what a tax return contains, when someone is a multi-business owner, investor, partner, member, no you don't know. Not everyone filled out the 1040A.

Now go google what form a multi-entity owner files with the IRS, how their distributions are recorded, the document provided to the partners, and how it is taxed.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Collateral Damage For This Useful Post:

Mister D (05-28-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    How is it "arrogant" to point out the insanity of the president of the United States, during a pandemic, spending a big chunk of his time baselessly accusing a former Congressman of murder? Do you think that having the president applaud the fact that a bunch of people lost their jobs (as he did last night) is an effort to unite, rather than divide?
    Scarborough is a murderer who then dumped his wife and kids for a skinny little idiot because she can provide him with political power due to her daddy. A $#@! married a $#@!.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Scarborough is a murderer who then dumped his wife and kids for a skinny little idiot because she can provide him with political power due to her daddy. A $#@! married a $#@!.
    Oooops. Bad words. A hoe married a hoe.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    And you wonder why no one 'treats you with respect'? Read your own post. It has nothing to do with your gender, it's the willful blindness to anything that is not lockstep with your beliefs, and the crass way you verbalize your responses.

Obviously you haven't read very much, but that's not my worry. You'll continue down the narrow path you've chosen, highlighting the inability to understand that there are many points of view other than your own that are just as valid.

No, you legally will not see them. Ever, unless Trump allows them to be seen. As to knowing what a tax return contains, when someone is a multi-business owner, investor, partner, member, no you don't know. Not everyone filled out the 1040A.

Now go google what form a multi-entity owner files with the IRS, how their distributions are recorded, the document provided to the partners, and how it is taxed.
    OMG - you've convinced yourself that you're not a trump supporter. Dude, that's not what your posts show. You should just embrace it and stop trying to convince decent people that "I don't like him but I like his policies". lol

I feel pretty confident that there's a good chance the America people will get a clearer picture of Trump and his finances and financial connections eventually.

As I've been saying for a while. Trump supporters should enjoy their time at the top. Eventually they will be defeated and then the norms that you and others have allowed to happen will be used against you.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, icky Joe is not a murderer but I agree with the rest of your comment. Most people know her "value" and it's under the desk not at the desk.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,526x in 94,387 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TDS rots brains. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    OMG - you've convinced yourself that you're not a trump supporter. Dude, that's not what your posts show. You should just embrace it and stop trying to convince decent people that "I don't like him but I like his policies". lol

I feel pretty confident that there's a good chance the America people will get a clearer picture of Trump and his finances and financial connections eventually.

As I've been saying for a while. Trump supporters should enjoy their time at the top. Eventually they will be defeated and then the norms that you and others have allowed to happen will be used against you.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,498
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,557x in 3,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Listen, I cannot stand Scarborough. He’s a hack. But, he’s not a murderer, and the fact that the president is repeatedly accusing him of it is insane behavior that would not be tolerated in any normal president.

+ Reply to Thread