Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,039x in 1,743 Posts
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    No you asked for examples daaaaa

You have been given a lot of them and still deny the truth.
    You are right. I said "examples". Allow me to clarify what I meant by that. I am looking for proof.

I haven't denied anything. I haven't looked at your links yet. just got here.

Thank you for the links.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you denied them with out looking at them good job and you didnt know what you asked for lol.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heritage tracks both voter and election fraud when cases are discovered. Click on any state to see what's happened.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/#choose-a-state

In Missouri a few years ago, election fraud actually flipped the election to the wrong candidate.

Because our election process is so important, we must take every precaution against fraud.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (05-28-2020),Lummy (05-28-2020),MMC (05-28-2020),Peter1469 (05-28-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Take a look at the two cases in texas of a squad of people some state officials running and illegal immigrant voter registration ring...there were two of the busted..

Theres been cases all over the country especially phony balloting where they count the dead etc....a few have been republican voter fraud but the lionshare democrats..
    One has to wonder if there's something inherent about the democrat party that attracts criminals, especially stupid ones.

What is it?
    Last edited by Lummy; 05-28-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    In Missouri a few years ago, election fraud actually flipped the election to the wrong candidate.
    It happens more than you might think. Isn't that how Kennedy beat Nixon in 1960?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (05-28-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    Why would I admit its mostly democrats? Have you presented evidence of that? This thread is asking for evidence, not opinions.
    Seriously, try doing your own research. You do have a click finger, don't you?

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2016...-stolen-trump/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

MMC (05-28-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would I admit its mostly democrats? Have you presented evidence of that? This thread is asking for evidence, not opinions.

I am only asking for voter fraud. But if you insist on including election fraud, I will direct you to the only instance I know of: The one perpetrated by Republicans in North Carolina 2018. The election was declared null and void, and had to be redone when members of the Republican campaign harvested and changed ballots.

By the way. please list instances of vote by mail fraud if you want. I do want that too.
    You can look up Discover the Networks. Specifically on Voter Fraud and Election Fraud. Volumes 1-4. It also cover that History of the Oldest Party in the US and why History shows the Democrats are the Trophy Holder.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please, if you are gonna say things like "There's been cases all over the country" at least provide a link, or some sort of proof that its true. Thanks.
    Alabama Secretary of State Shreds CNN Host for Saying Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist.....

As the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic rages on, states across the United States are moving in-person polls into absentee voting. Republicans have repeatedly sounded the alarm on the issue of voter fraud, something that is often associated with voting by mail.

Alabama Secretary of State Jim Merrill put CNN in their place when host Brianna Keilar said voting fraud only takes place at the in-person polls.

"I know that since I've been the Secretary of State in Alabama – five years, four months and eight days – we've had six convictions on voter fraud and had two elections that have been overturned. Five of the six that have been convicted were convicted for fraudulent activity related to absentee balloting," Merrill explained. "I know that for a fact.".....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...fraud-n2569498
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, but that's actually not what I am looking for. No one committed voter fraud. they were just purging voters.
    Purging voters lol yea right. When you vote as a illegal not a real person or are dead thats fraud plane and simple not purging

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fraud: Michigan Democratic Official Charged With Altering Ballots in 2018 Election...

Sherikia Hawkins was charged Monday with six felony counts for allegedly altering absentee ballots during the November 2018 election in her capacity as city clerk for the Detroit suburb of Southfield, Mich. Hawkins, a 38-year-old registered Democrat, stands accused of altering 193 absentee ballots. She was arraigned Monday in Southfield on charges including falsifying returns or records, forgery of a public record, misconduct in office, and multiple counts of using a computer to commit a crime. She was released on $15,000 bond...The alleged misconduct was discovered after the Oakland County Clerk’s Office noticed that 193 voter files had been changed to reflect that the voters failed to include a valid signature or return date, when all of the implicated voters had in fact included both items. The county clerk’s office later discovered the original voter files in the trash at the election-division office. The Michigan State Police then launched an investigation that resulted in Hawkins’s arrest.

Local Democratic officials insisted that this conduct was 'anomalous' and didn't impact final election results, but stories like this raise questions about how often this sort of thing occurs and is gotten away with. And the fact that each of these stories have arisen in crucial presidential swing states doesn't exactly inspire confidence -- especially when taken together with this flashback story of anti-ID activists openly celebrating an official convicted of election fraud in Ohio. I'll leave you with this, via the Heritage Foundation, published earlier this month. Again, these are just the proven and documented examples:

The left claims mail-in elections will allow people to vote without risking #COVID19 infection

What they're not telling you? Voting by mail makes it easier to commit fraud, intimidate voters—and destroy the protections of the secret ballot https://t.co/Y1FuqzmOa6
    — The Daily Signal (@DailySignal) May 23, 2020

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...ction-n2569417

+ Reply to Thread