Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    You don’t have to show the forum how triggered you are. LoL
    what your not watching the riots eating pop corn and laughing like you said you were

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don’t have to show the forum how triggered you are. LoL

You're misreading amusement and head-scratching for being triggered.

Keep in mind that just because you claim someone else is triggered, doesn't mean they are. If the history of the relevance of your comparisons and posts is anything to judge by, in fact -- it's almost surely the opposite. I'm not sure if you get things so backward just because you have very little ability to read intent, or if you really think someone will believe you when you make odd claims. Maybe it's a combination of both?
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    You're misreading amusement and head-scratching for being triggered.

Keep in mind that just because you claim someone else is triggered, doesn't mean they are. If the history of the relevance of your comparisons and posts is anything to judge by, in fact -- it's almost surely the opposite. I'm not sure if you get things so backward just because you have very little ability to read intent, or if you really think someone will believe you when you make odd claims. Maybe it's a combination of both?
    Yet, when I make a claim, I back it up with sources. All you have done is either attempted to qualify my character or say I’m wrong. So, I’m not worried When you say people won’t believe me, because if they truly cared about history, they already know what I am saying is true.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    what your not watching the riots eating pop corn and laughing like you said you were
    I can multitask, Bob. Are you able to function without worrying about what I’m doing?
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet, when I make a claim, I back it up with sources. All you have done is either attempted to qualify my character or say I’m wrong. So, I’m not worried When you say people won’t believe me, because if they truly cared about history, they already know what I am saying is true.

Posting snippets of other posters' comments that do not substantiate your claims mean nothing. Those aren't "sources," those are bits of narrative that you hope will convince someone to see things your way.

While I can't speak for Mister D, in the recent quotes you posted of mine, I was pondering why your comparisons were so off -- and I was amused, not triggered. I think he was as well.

The only reason I can think of for you blaming others for being triggered or for "clutching pearls," or for the many other feelings you accuse others of having -- is that those are reactions you experience so you think they experience those feeling as well.

At any rate -- you're wrong. Again.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (06-02-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can multitask, Bob. Are you able to function without worrying about what I’m doing?

Actually I'm able to function fine and multitask I learned that working on the eelv and the shuttle and no m not worrying about what your doing Just pointing out the fact that you were watching the riots eating popcorn and laughing your rear end off.
    A fine display of the kind of person you are.
    don't worry if they come to your place Ill buy the popcorn for you while you laugh or if they burn down your place of employment Ill send you a so sad card.
    How you can support these animals like that is beyond me. You should be ashamed safety

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,573x in 36,512 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Posting snippets of other posters' comments that do not substantiate your claims mean nothing. Those aren't "sources," those are bits of narrative that you hope will convince someone to see things your way.

While I can't speak for Mister D, in the recent quotes you posted of mine, I was pondering why your comparisons were so off -- and I was amused, not triggered. I think he was as well.

The only reason I can think of for you blaming others for being triggered or for "clutching pearls," or for the many other feelings you accuse others of having -- is that those are reactions you experience so you think they experience those feeling as well.

At any rate -- you're wrong. Again.
    "Triggered" and "clutching pearls" are two of Safety's very few lines. You can bet both will appear multiple times in any thread he's participating in.

Anyway, his analogies are awful. What's amusing to me is that a white lady is telling him so. That chaps his ass somethin' fierce.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (06-02-2020)

+ Reply to Thread