Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 646x in 425 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A coup de tat

Car bombs? Molotov $#@!tails thrown at cops and buildings? Cops being beaten on the street? Its time to upp the force level, no more playing patty cake.

Of course the cops simply dont trust their local Politicians, nor should they, and they are just trying to survive out there.
    Separately on Sunday, Twitter suspended the account of Antifa, the left-wing group that Trump branded a terrorist organization earlier in the day. The suspension came after Antifa urged members to go into "white hoods" and "take what's ours." Twitter and President Trump have sparred in recent days over censorship.
    Itonly took them about 20 years right? and they will just resurrect under a different name anyway. What were seeing is a mass Leftist, news media assisted, coup de tat to attack a system that elected a guy they didn't want.

Antifa is loosely based on purpose, its not different then groups like Al Qaeda. ANTIFA is a world wide Leftist/violent movement of militants operating under a leadership structure of autonomy in secret cells. Just like the radicalize Islamic groups because they know thats our weakness. We dont even know who the leaders are, if in fact there are any, nor do we know how many are involved.

And they have affiliated groups like Black Live Matter which has evolved into an urban army with both Political wings and aktion wings of violent terrorists. And they are getting more and more dangerous and they have a vast army of fools and criminals to draw upon , everyone from Politicians, actors, big money financiers, and I suspect foreign Govt.'s, all the way down to the stupid college student and the junkie on the street who just wants to steal something to get high on.

Their minions and their fools, and their news media goon squad, have crushed Police Dept.'s in urban area's. The moral is absolute crap and there is zero trust between leadership and the troops. Our entire way of life is under siege.
    “We hold these truths to be self-evident,” "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to usaf81 For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (06-01-2020),Cotton1 (06-01-2020)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,596
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,716x in 16,156 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This may be the official start of the big "Black/White War". Probably a large part of why Obama and liberals have been trying to take away the guns of white law abiding citizens.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (06-01-2020),stjames1_53 (06-01-2020)

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 302
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    usaf81's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 646x in 425 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    This may be the official start of the big "Black/White War". Probably a large part of why Obama and liberals have been trying to take away the guns of white law abiding citizens.
    Naw I dont see this as racist but yes the real powers behind it are using race as a combustible, including the news media. They are using the young too, bored and stupid they want 'in" on a little action and at least pretend like they give a damn about something. I remember much the same thing back in the '60s with the bunch, none of who really gave a damn about those boys in Vietnam.

Its far worse now because the Police have no backing and that '60s bunch are now in Political power in a lot of places. You also dont have the type of guys on Police Dept.'s they had back then and even the guys you do have are afraid to use any force because they dont want to be the next piece of chicken thrown to the crocodiles.

Man it ain't even June.
    “We hold these truths to be self-evident,” "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to usaf81 For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (06-01-2020),Perianne (06-01-2020),Peter1469 (06-01-2020),Retirednsmilin308 (06-01-2020),stjames1_53 (06-01-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,542x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by usaf81 View Post
    Car bombs? Molotov $#@!tails thrown at cops and buildings? Cops being beaten on the street? Its time to upp the force level, no more playing patty cake.

Of course the cops simply dont trust their local Politicians, nor should they, and they are just trying to survive out there.

Itonly took them about 20 years right? and they will just resurrect under a different name anyway. What were seeing is a mass Leftist, news media assisted, coup de tat to attack a system that elected a guy they didn't want.

Antifa is loosely based on purpose, its not different then groups like Al Qaeda. ANTIFA is a world wide Leftist/violent movement of militants operating under a leadership structure of autonomy in secret cells. Just like the radicalize Islamic groups because they know thats our weakness. We dont even know who the leaders are, if in fact there are any, nor do we know how many are involved.

And they have affiliated groups like Black Live Matter which has evolved into an urban army with both Political wings and aktion wings of violent terrorists. And they are getting more and more dangerous and they have a vast army of fools and criminals to draw upon , everyone from Politicians, actors, big money financiers, and I suspect foreign Govt.'s, all the way down to the stupid college student and the junkie on the street who just wants to steal something to get high on.

Their minions and their fools, and their news media goon squad, have crushed Police Dept.'s in urban area's. The moral is absolute crap and there is zero trust between leadership and the troops. Our entire way of life is under siege.
    It is the leaderless model of resistance. Its modern usage started with US intelligence behind the Iron Curtain to make it harder for the Soviets to roll up resistance movements. It was picked up on big time by White Nationalists in the US. Then the left wing terrorists groups like ALF and ELF got on that train.

Al Qaeda and later ISIL learned this from studying those US based groups.

And now Antifa (Anti-First Amendment) uses it.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I don't think so. There are black protesters and black looters and so far as the looters go, they are just stealing stuff they want and damaging property. It is the Antifa (Anti-First Amendment) crowd that wants a war.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (06-02-2020),DGUtley (06-01-2020),Retirednsmilin308 (06-02-2020)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naw I dont see this as racist but yes the real powers behind it are using race as a combustible, including the news media. They are using the young too, bored and stupid they want 'in" on a little action and at least pretend like they give a damn about something. I remember much the same thing back in the '60s with the bunch, none of who really gave a damn about those boys in Vietnam.

Its far worse now because the Police have no backing and that '60s bunch are now in Political power in a lot of places. You also dont have the type of guys on Police Dept.'s they had back then and even the guys you do have are afraid to use any force because they dont want to be the next piece of chicken thrown to the crocodiles.

Man it ain't even June.
    Winter will calm things down.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,629x in 25,166 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, in well-armed rural America... it is nice and quiet.
    Last edited by DGUtley; 06-01-2020 at 07:01 AM.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (06-02-2020),Cotton1 (06-01-2020),Perianne (06-01-2020),Peter1469 (06-01-2020),Retirednsmilin308 (06-02-2020),stjames1_53 (06-02-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    indeed dg indeed . most of the riots and destruction are in democrat city's or states . let them going rural America and try that.

I don't live in a rual area anymore but in a private gated community In a coastal area . I assure you that a riot inn my community would be met with deadly force if needed lots of guns here .
    I have a vest that I used when I was still working, class 3 weapons and more guns then I can shoot and thousand of rounds of ammo its not uncommon for people to e like that . I have on friend that has several class 3 weapons and probably 70 guns .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (06-02-2020)

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    indeed dg indeed . most of the riots and destruction are in democrat city's or states . let them going rural America and try that.

I don't live in a rual area anymore but in a private gated community In a coastal area . I assure you that a riot inn my community would be met with deadly force if needed lots of guns here .
    I have a vest that I used when I was still working, class 3 weapons and more guns then I can shoot and thousand of rounds of ammo its not uncommon for people to e like that . I have on friend that has several class 3 weapons and probably 70 guns .

The city buses don't run to rural America.
    They always follow the bus lines.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,464x in 20,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man it ain't even June.
    I recall that...all of those protestors who demanded an end to the war, spat upon returning soldiers. While I didn't get spit on. LaPorte being a small, very small town, my welcome back was rather chilled. It wasn't like I had a choice either. My draft number was 47, but I enlisted in the Navy first.
    BTW, it is June 2nd.......................
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

+ Reply to Thread