User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rosenstein agrees that by August of 2017 there was no evidence of collusion

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rosenstein agrees that by August of 2017 there was no evidence of collusion

Then why did he stand by and allow the investigation to on for another year and half, hes a liar and trying to bail out from under it...he knew all along

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein conceded on Wednesday that by August of 2017 there was no evidence that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russians to sabotage the 2016 election, even though the investigation into that allegation would persist for another year and a half.

The jaw-dropping admission came during a contentious hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is actively investigating the F.B.I.'s Crossfire Hurricane investigation that sought to uncover whether Trump campaign officials had colluded with Russian agents to sabotage the 2016 election.

Addressing Rosenstein during the hearing, committee member Sen. Lindsey Graham asked him: "The whole concept, that the campaign was colluding with the Russians, there was no 'there' there in August of 2017, do you agree or not?"

"I agree with the general statement," Rosenstein replied.

The revelation was just one of several bombshells the former deputy attorney general delivered before the committee. Rosenstein in many cases appeared to be admitting that he himself was significantly in the dark about the F.B.I.'s early Russian investigations. At one point he claimed that former F.B.I. Deputy Director Andrew McCabe “was not fully candid with me” regarding bureau proceedings.

https://justthenews.com/government/r...nst-misconduct
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (06-04-2020)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,014x in 6,835 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all learned that back in March 2019 from Mueller. That's when I quit watching Morning Joke. I watched Rosenstein yesterday, a total waste of time. But he did make a few assertions on the record, so maybe not a complete waste of time.

I was particularly enthralled by Rod's Sergeant Schultz routine, I know nothing! Acting US Attorney General knows nothing?
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to testsubjectalpha For This Useful Post:

Common (06-04-2020)

+ Reply to Thread