Members banned from this thread: bulletbob


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 121 to 125 of 125

Thread: Racism and Systematic Racism: Safety vs MMC

  1. #121

    Original Ranter
    Points: 235,886, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    50277
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    60,481
    Points
    235,886
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    27,288
    Thanked 19,272x in 14,577 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Ah, there's the M.O. that appears whenever your point gets crushed. I know you are frustrated and upset, but here in the one-on-one debate forum, insults and ad homs is not the venue for such antics. If I didn't call it a social theory, then you are not able to make the argument that it is attributable to me, because I am the one debating you, not any of my "ilks". The rest of your screed is just as easily dismissed as frustration for being cornered and annihilated since post #1. It is not my inclination nor is it in my nature to take pity or give rumination for anyone not serious, so while I sit back and watch your deterioration into a public meltdown, just remember that you completely failed to make your argument that systemic racism doesn't exist.
    LMAO you didn't crush anything. Another figment of that bloated imagination of yours. You did manage to come up with another dumb issue like unintentional racism. That would be your inability to figure out who are leaders and how do they become Leaders. What a $#@!ing joke.

    Oh I made the argument....and all the material I have presented makes the argument. All those final conclusions of there being no Systemic racism validated my argument. You lost before you even tried this debate. You ran from the open thread on it crying about others, despite that I was taking on any and all of your kind. Leftists. Then you whined about a Poll over this thread. Then tried to go tangential. Then fell back to talking about me. Then to taking a week off only to come back and still talk about me. Not your myth of systemic racism in todays day and age.


    Since most people, including people on the left, acknowledge that there is no law or government entity explicitly discriminating minorities in modern America leaves you looking like a fool. Then back to you assuming about my alleged deterioration into a public meltdown. Not knowing why you look like the joke of the neighborhood. Its like some said.....you don't have what it takes to hold an honest debate. Nor the decency.


    There is no system racism in Modern America.....Period. No matter how much butt hurt you return to display. No matter how emotional you get. You still lost this debate!
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

  2. #122
    Points: 115,753, Level: 82
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2615502
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    49,378
    Points
    115,753
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    23,737
    Thanked 21,987x in 14,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    1198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    LMAO you didn't crush anything. Another figment of that bloated imagination of yours. You did manage to come up with another dumb issue like unintentional racism. That would be your inability to figure out who are leaders and how do they become Leaders. What a $#@!ing joke.

    Oh I made the argument....and all the material I have presented makes the argument. All those final conclusions of there being no Systemic racism validated my argument. You lost before you even tried this debate. You ran from the open thread on it crying about others, despite that I was taking on any and all of your kind. Leftists. Then you whined about a Poll over this thread. Then tried to go tangential. Then fell back to talking about me. Then to taking a week off only to come back and still talk about me. Not your myth of systemic racism in todays day and age.


    Since most people, including people on the left, acknowledge that there is no law or government entity explicitly discriminating minorities in modern America leaves you looking like a fool. Then back to you assuming about my alleged deterioration into a public meltdown. Not knowing why you look like the joke of the neighborhood. Its like some said.....you don't have what it takes to hold an honest debate. Nor the decency.


    There is no system racism in Modern America.....Period. No matter how much butt hurt you return to display. No matter how emotional you get. You still lost this debate!
    No, the material you presented, the data it sources, confirms that systemic racism exists. I have shown that throughout this thread. Just because you cherry pick selective points from the data, does not negate the existence of systemic racism, another point I have shown throughout this thread. I specifically didn’t engage in your thread on the open board because I wanted to show everyone here how your premise is not only false, but how you degrade any debate into petty insults and ad homs. The icing on the cake is how you continuously refer to one or two “black” people, because (in your own words) they are “leaders” of black people. When I challenged you to name any other races “leaders”, you immediately recognized your f’k up and tried to deflect from the ridiculous assertion you made. The very fact that you even attributed black people to have “leaders” while ignoring the “leaders” of other races, shows the existence of systemic racism, for why would blacks/hispanics need “leaders”, but not whites, if systemic racism did not exist? LoL.

    Then the fact that you delve into rants about “leftists”, or talking about me, only proves you know you lost this debate. My accurate characterization of the degradation of your posts in this thread is only proven by your responses, in which the only person that has any responsibility to address it is you.

    Sorry, the only people that claim no systemic racism exists are those that have ideological constraints that prevents the acknowledgement of it. The data, the studies, and even law enforcement themselves recognize it is an issue, which is why it is laughable for anyone to deny it. It is the same as you trying to argue the Earth is flat...no matter how many times you say it, no matter how many “leaders” you identify to say it, doesn’t make it true.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

  3. #123

    Original Ranter
    Points: 235,886, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    50277
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    60,481
    Points
    235,886
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    27,288
    Thanked 19,272x in 14,577 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    No, the material you presented, the data it sources, confirms that systemic racism exists. I have shown that throughout this thread. Just because you cherry pick selective points from the data, does not negate the existence of systemic racism, another point I have shown throughout this thread. I specifically didn’t engage in your thread on the open board because I wanted to show everyone here how your premise is not only false, but how you degrade any debate into petty insults and ad homs. The icing on the cake is how you continuously refer to one or two “black” people, because (in your own words) they are “leaders” of black people. When I challenged you to name any other races “leaders”, you immediately recognized your f’k up and tried to deflect from the ridiculous assertion you made. The very fact that you even attributed black people to have “leaders” while ignoring the “leaders” of other races, shows the existence of systemic racism, for why would blacks/hispanics need “leaders”, but not whites, if systemic racism did not exist? LoL.

    Then the fact that you delve into rants about “leftists”, or talking about me, only proves you know you lost this debate. My accurate characterization of the degradation of your posts in this thread is only proven by your responses, in which the only person that has any responsibility to address it is you.

    Sorry, the only people that claim no systemic racism exists are those that have ideological constraints that prevents the acknowledgement of it. The data, the studies, and even law enforcement themselves recognize it is an issue, which is why it is laughable for anyone to deny it. It is the same as you trying to argue the Earth is flat...no matter how many times you say it, no matter how many “leaders” you identify to say it, doesn’t make it true.
    No they don't confirm your argument. Not even close. Just because you ignore the conclusions doesn't change the reality from what it is. Your assumption failed the test. Just a myth, a widely false assumption/idea.

    You got crushed by the overwhelming facts. Links, reports, research, Videos, got crushed by Black Conservatives/Leaders. None of them confirm anything about your assumption.


    Just because your comprehension is lacking with reality. Doesn't change reality from what it is. Moreover several times you validated that your comprehension can't even figure out what you are reading. Systemic racism use to exist. Not in todays day and age.


    Also one other thing, if you could have backed your play. Then this thread would have shown it. Not you saying this and that confirms anything. Not you talking about your assumptions about me. Once again you failed. You should be use to it. Instead you don't have the comprehension to even know you failed.


    Oh and your point about the Earth is flat. That is you and your uhm…..so called woke crowd. The one that keeps changing the definition and the concept of systemic racism. If the concept was correct and true. It wouldn't have to be changed over and over by those that believe in the concept.


    I know I know.....next you will blame the white man's public education and how they kept the truth from you.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

  4. #124
    Points: 115,753, Level: 82
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2615502
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    49,378
    Points
    115,753
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    23,737
    Thanked 21,987x in 14,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    1198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    No they don't confirm your argument. Not even close. Just because you ignore the conclusions doesn't change the reality from what it is. Your assumption failed the test. Just a myth, a widely false assumption/idea.

    You got crushed by the overwhelming facts. Links, reports, research, Videos, got crushed by Black Conservatives/Leaders. None of them confirm anything about your assumption.


    Just because your comprehension is lacking with reality. Doesn't change reality from what it is. Moreover several times you validated that your comprehension can't even figure out what you are reading. Systemic racism use to exist. Not in todays day and age.


    Also one other thing, if you could have backed your play. Then this thread would have shown it. Not you saying this and that confirms anything. Not you talking about your assumptions about me. Once again you failed. You should be use to it. Instead you don't have the comprehension to even know you failed.


    Oh and your point about the Earth is flat. That is you and your uhm…..so called woke crowd. The one that keeps changing the definition and the concept of systemic racism. If the concept was correct and true. It wouldn't have to be changed over and over by those that believe in the concept.


    I know I know.....next you will blame the white man's public education and how they kept the truth from you.

    I rest my case. Thank you for your concession.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

    - J. Davis

  5. #125

    Original Ranter
    Points: 235,886, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    50277
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    60,481
    Points
    235,886
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    27,288
    Thanked 19,272x in 14,577 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I rest my case. Thank you for your concession.
    LMAO.....you have no case, no concession. Nor much of an argument. Let me know when you figure out why Systemic racism doesn't exist in todays day and age.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO