User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Racism and Systematic Racism: Safety vs MMC

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Ah, there's the M.O. that appears whenever your point gets crushed. I know you are frustrated and upset, but here in the one-on-one debate forum, insults and ad homs is not the venue for such antics. If I didn't call it a social theory, then you are not able to make the argument that it is attributable to me, because I am the one debating you, not any of my "ilks". The rest of your screed is just as easily dismissed as frustration for being cornered and annihilated since post #1. It is not my inclination nor is it in my nature to take pity or give rumination for anyone not serious, so while I sit back and watch your deterioration into a public meltdown, just remember that you completely failed to make your argument that systemic racism doesn't exist.
    LMAO you didn't crush anything. Another figment of that bloated imagination of yours. You did manage to come up with another dumb issue like unintentional racism. That would be your inability to figure out who are leaders and how do they become Leaders. What a $#@!ing joke.

Oh I made the argument....and all the material I have presented makes the argument. All those final conclusions of there being no Systemic racism validated my argument. You lost before you even tried this debate. You ran from the open thread on it crying about others, despite that I was taking on any and all of your kind. Leftists. Then you whined about a Poll over this thread. Then tried to go tangential. Then fell back to talking about me. Then to taking a week off only to come back and still talk about me. Not your myth of systemic racism in todays day and age.

Since most people, including people on the left, acknowledge that there is no law or government entity explicitly discriminating minorities in modern America leaves you looking like a fool. Then back to you assuming about my alleged deterioration into a public meltdown. Not knowing why you look like the joke of the neighborhood. Its like some said.....you don't have what it takes to hold an honest debate. Nor the decency.

There is no system racism in Modern America.....Period. No matter how much butt hurt you return to display. No matter how emotional you get. You still lost this debate!
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    LMAO you didn't crush anything. Another figment of that bloated imagination of yours. You did manage to come up with another dumb issue like unintentional racism. That would be your inability to figure out who are leaders and how do they become Leaders. What a $#@!ing joke.

Oh I made the argument....and all the material I have presented makes the argument. All those final conclusions of there being no Systemic racism validated my argument. You lost before you even tried this debate. You ran from the open thread on it crying about others, despite that I was taking on any and all of your kind. Leftists. Then you whined about a Poll over this thread. Then tried to go tangential. Then fell back to talking about me. Then to taking a week off only to come back and still talk about me. Not your myth of systemic racism in todays day and age.

Since most people, including people on the left, acknowledge that there is no law or government entity explicitly discriminating minorities in modern America leaves you looking like a fool. Then back to you assuming about my alleged deterioration into a public meltdown. Not knowing why you look like the joke of the neighborhood. Its like some said.....you don't have what it takes to hold an honest debate. Nor the decency.

There is no system racism in Modern America.....Period. No matter how much butt hurt you return to display. No matter how emotional you get. You still lost this debate!
    No, the material you presented, the data it sources, confirms that systemic racism exists. I have shown that throughout this thread. Just because you cherry pick selective points from the data, does not negate the existence of systemic racism, another point I have shown throughout this thread. I specifically didn’t engage in your thread on the open board because I wanted to show everyone here how your premise is not only false, but how you degrade any debate into petty insults and ad homs. The icing on the cake is how you continuously refer to one or two “black” people, because (in your own words) they are “leaders” of black people. When I challenged you to name any other races “leaders”, you immediately recognized your f’k up and tried to deflect from the ridiculous assertion you made. The very fact that you even attributed black people to have “leaders” while ignoring the “leaders” of other races, shows the existence of systemic racism, for why would blacks/hispanics need “leaders”, but not whites, if systemic racism did not exist? LoL.

Then the fact that you delve into rants about “leftists”, or talking about me, only proves you know you lost this debate. My accurate characterization of the degradation of your posts in this thread is only proven by your responses, in which the only person that has any responsibility to address it is you.

Sorry, the only people that claim no systemic racism exists are those that have ideological constraints that prevents the acknowledgement of it. The data, the studies, and even law enforcement themselves recognize it is an issue, which is why it is laughable for anyone to deny it. It is the same as you trying to argue the Earth is flat...no matter how many times you say it, no matter how many “leaders” you identify to say it, doesn’t make it true.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the material you presented, the data it sources, confirms that systemic racism exists. I have shown that throughout this thread. Just because you cherry pick selective points from the data, does not negate the existence of systemic racism, another point I have shown throughout this thread. I specifically didn’t engage in your thread on the open board because I wanted to show everyone here how your premise is not only false, but how you degrade any debate into petty insults and ad homs. The icing on the cake is how you continuously refer to one or two “black” people, because (in your own words) they are “leaders” of black people. When I challenged you to name any other races “leaders”, you immediately recognized your f’k up and tried to deflect from the ridiculous assertion you made. The very fact that you even attributed black people to have “leaders” while ignoring the “leaders” of other races, shows the existence of systemic racism, for why would blacks/hispanics need “leaders”, but not whites, if systemic racism did not exist? LoL.

Then the fact that you delve into rants about “leftists”, or talking about me, only proves you know you lost this debate. My accurate characterization of the degradation of your posts in this thread is only proven by your responses, in which the only person that has any responsibility to address it is you.

Sorry, the only people that claim no systemic racism exists are those that have ideological constraints that prevents the acknowledgement of it. The data, the studies, and even law enforcement themselves recognize it is an issue, which is why it is laughable for anyone to deny it. It is the same as you trying to argue the Earth is flat...no matter how many times you say it, no matter how many “leaders” you identify to say it, doesn’t make it true.
    No they don't confirm your argument. Not even close. Just because you ignore the conclusions doesn't change the reality from what it is. Your assumption failed the test. Just a myth, a widely false assumption/idea.

You got crushed by the overwhelming facts. Links, reports, research, Videos, got crushed by Black Conservatives/Leaders. None of them confirm anything about your assumption.

Just because your comprehension is lacking with reality. Doesn't change reality from what it is. Moreover several times you validated that your comprehension can't even figure out what you are reading. Systemic racism use to exist. Not in todays day and age.

Also one other thing, if you could have backed your play. Then this thread would have shown it. Not you saying this and that confirms anything. Not you talking about your assumptions about me. Once again you failed. You should be use to it. Instead you don't have the comprehension to even know you failed.

Oh and your point about the Earth is flat. That is you and your uhm…..so called woke crowd. The one that keeps changing the definition and the concept of systemic racism. If the concept was correct and true. It wouldn't have to be changed over and over by those that believe in the concept.

I know I know.....next you will blame the white man's public education and how they kept the truth from you.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    No they don't confirm your argument. Not even close. Just because you ignore the conclusions doesn't change the reality from what it is. Your assumption failed the test. Just a myth, a widely false assumption/idea.

You got crushed by the overwhelming facts. Links, reports, research, Videos, got crushed by Black Conservatives/Leaders. None of them confirm anything about your assumption.

Just because your comprehension is lacking with reality. Doesn't change reality from what it is. Moreover several times you validated that your comprehension can't even figure out what you are reading. Systemic racism use to exist. Not in todays day and age.

Also one other thing, if you could have backed your play. Then this thread would have shown it. Not you saying this and that confirms anything. Not you talking about your assumptions about me. Once again you failed. You should be use to it. Instead you don't have the comprehension to even know you failed.

Oh and your point about the Earth is flat. That is you and your uhm…..so called woke crowd. The one that keeps changing the definition and the concept of systemic racism. If the concept was correct and true. It wouldn't have to be changed over and over by those that believe in the concept.

I know I know.....next you will blame the white man's public education and how they kept the truth from you.

I rest my case. Thank you for your concession.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rest my case. Thank you for your concession.
    LMAO.....you have no case, no concession. Nor much of an argument. Let me know when you figure out why Systemic racism doesn't exist in todays day and age.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (08-01-2020)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see this is now open to the members.

It's relatively simple to prove systemic racism does not exist--the first step is to define the term "systemic," which means something that affects an entire system.

Before this private debate, there was a debate on whether systemic racism existed in law enforcement. It does not as evidenced by a large number of minorities who serve in various positions in law enforcement, from flat-foots all the way up to Sheriffs and Chiefs.

But, some will say it MUST exist because the prisons are disproportionately populated with minorities. However, in order to show racism is systemic in the justice system, one first needs to show that the minorities in question did not commit the crimes they're accused of committing. They can't do that. Some will say studies show that minorities who commit the same crimes as whites get shorter sentences. When you hear this, ask them whether they're taking into account prior arrests and convictions, because a number of studies that came up with that claptrap were not.

Okay, then some will point to disparities in school funding, and I admit inequality exists here but is based on racism? No. It's based more on the fact that local funding for schools is very diverse. Parents in wealthy communities have more money to ofer school districts, but federal funding typically goes on a heavier scale to low-income districts. Again, no racism is involved.

So, where else does inequality exist? In many areas of life, for whites and blacks, but not based on systemic racism. In some cases, localized racism might be at play, but not systemic racism because our laws do not allow it. Would we see systemic racism if our laws permitted it? Maybe, we know racism was systemic in decades past, we really can't predict if it would still be here had our laws not ended it.

Okay, we still have people thinking racism is systemic, but inequality is not systemic, it's often a by-product of one's own actions. For example, if two young men apply for a job working for me, the first thing I'm going to look at is whether they have any prior construction experience. Suppose neither one does, then I'm going to try and figure out whether they have an aptitude to learn a construction trade. Let's say both seem to want to learn but I can only pick one. At that point, I'm going to listen to how they present themselves, their language usage, and the way they dress. If one has on a pair of jeans that hang off his rear end, I'm going to judge him down for that. If one gives me attitude, I'm going to judge him down for that. By the time I choose the better-dressed and better-spoken young man, the other one (white or black) may think I'm not treating him equally, but the truth is that he set the stage for not getting hired. If he happens to be black, he may think he wasn't hired based on his race, when in reality, it was based on his behavior. He will likely have trouble getting a job anywhere, and that may make him feel as though he's not being treated equally, and while it's true that his chances of getting a job are not equal to the guy who dresses and speaks better, that inequality is due to his behavior, no one else's.

If racism was systemic in our nation, we would not have black doctors, lawyers, scientists, officers, mayors, congressmen, and, yes, even a black president.

Calling someone a racist doesn't even mean anything anymore.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Chris (08-01-2020),MMC (08-01-2020),Peter1469 (08-01-2020)

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    JustJack's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 47x in 33 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So:
    1. An absurd premise that flies in the face of two centuries of history
    2. A conservative radio loudmouth
    3. A researcher who was busted by real researchers for fudging analysis on - wait for it - racial discrimination. And then was tossed out of Harvard for sexual harassment.
    LOL How did you think this debate was going to turn out?

+ Reply to Thread