Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About police today

Leanne had a certain amount of liberal indignation at the thought of a cop actually pushing an elderly man to the ground. The cop was a monster, huh?

I'm assuming that Leanne is very young and that he/she/it has a lot of learning a maturing to accomplish before he/she/it actually comes up with something intelligent to say.

In this instance, I'm old enough to remember something I think MOST posters here are too young to remember.

I remember cops who were admired by most people. I grew up on Andy Griffith, the North Carolina sheriff who never carried a gun because he was so loved by everybody in Mayberry. I remember when cops didn't have to wear a bulletproof vest on the job.

Liberals, try to think about this for a moment: Do you think cops are wearing bulletproof vests to make a fashion statement? Or could it be something else?

Cops are targets. Liberalism has pretty much glamorized the worst criminal behavior of all time and cops are targets. When a cop leaves his home in the morning, kisses his wife and children goodbye, they ALL have to come to grips with the idea that he might be KILLED on the job and not return home at night. It wasn't like that when I was younger (about the age of the average cop-hating brain dead liberal here today.)

Go ahead. Imagine ANY occupation where you MIGHT BE FCKING KILLED ON THE JOB. Imagine your wife and whatever children survived the abortion curette in your life. Imagine their lives without you.

And you have a problem with cops, the people who make it possible for you to be safe in your homes, safe driving on the streets, safe even walking down the fcking street at all? Are you stupid?

You judge ALL cops by the actions of ONE.

How about if ONE black person commits murder? Is it okay if I come out and declare that ALL blacks are murderers? What would make me a bigger bigot that you?

The great conservative columnist for the Orlando Sentinel Charley Reese (I've met him on several times and he has a mind that most liberals can't even imagine coming close to on their best days), once said "The police are the greatest people on the Earth, for one reason: they stand between us and the worst people on earth.

Bottom line, if a young person or an old person is out there being a part of a RACIST demonstration and tries to rough up a cop, that son of a $#@! deserves getting his dumb ass slapped down.

You don't want cops? Wanna defund them? By all means. Be stupid. And call Barak Obama when your house is getting broken into by thugs. He's worth Seventy Million. Maybe he'll help your.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,637x in 56,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She is overcome with emotions. Just dismiss her.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,554
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,149x in 28,537 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After watching the video it certainly appears that he was simply being moved out of the way but not enough to knock him down. It appears he lost his balance which happens to older people.

However, we do have to realize there are bad cops of various degrees and it is not the 1% that the police departments want you to believe. If your not real cop material and then you get a job where everyone automatically believes you then it is easy to abuse situations.

This situation has nothing to do with bad cops.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Leanne778's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,287x in 1,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
    Leanne had a certain amount of liberal indignation at the thought of a cop actually pushing an elderly man to the ground. The cop was a monster, huh?

I'm assuming that Leanne is very young and that he/she/it has a lot of learning a maturing to accomplish before he/she/it actually comes up with something intelligent to say.

In this instance, I'm old enough to remember something I think MOST posters here are too young to remember.

I remember cops who were admired by most people. I grew up on Andy Griffith, the North Carolina sheriff who never carried a gun because he was so loved by everybody in Mayberry. I remember when cops didn't have to wear a bulletproof vest on the job.

Liberals, try to think about this for a moment: Do you think cops are wearing bulletproof vests to make a fashion statement? Or could it be something else?

Cops are targets. Liberalism has pretty much glamorized the worst criminal behavior of all time and cops are targets. When a cop leaves his home in the morning, kisses his wife and children goodbye, they ALL have to come to grips with the idea that he might be KILLED on the job and not return home at night. It wasn't like that when I was younger (about the age of the average cop-hating brain dead liberal here today.)

Go ahead. Imagine ANY occupation where you MIGHT BE FCKING KILLED ON THE JOB. Imagine your wife and whatever children survived the abortion curette in your life. Imagine their lives without you.

And you have a problem with cops, the people who make it possible for you to be safe in your homes, safe driving on the streets, safe even walking down the fcking street at all? Are you stupid?

You judge ALL cops by the actions of ONE.

How about if ONE black person commits murder? Is it okay if I come out and declare that ALL blacks are murderers? What would make me a bigger bigot that you?

The great conservative columnist for the Orlando Sentinel Charley Reese (I've met him on several times and he has a mind that most liberals can't even imagine coming close to on their best days), once said "The police are the greatest people on the Earth, for one reason: they stand between us and the worst people on earth.

Bottom line, if a young person or an old person is out there being a part of a RACIST demonstration and tries to rough up a cop, that son of a $#@! deserves getting his dumb ass slapped down.

You don't want cops? Wanna defund them? By all means. Be stupid. And call Barak Obama when your house is getting broken into by thugs. He's worth Seventy Million. Maybe he'll help your.

Honestly, I should be honored you have started another thread about me. I'm I'm just so....(sniff) astounded that you have taken the time to write about little ole me. hehehehe....do I get an award or something? I think we should start a thread....let's start out with....And the jackass award goes to....REASON!!!!! Wooohoooo!

Reason, what a great job being a jackass!!! It was a close race between you and Tahuyaman but you edged it out!!!! I think I can speak for the liberal group here....no one could have done it better!!! Awesome job.....!!!!

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    goodpen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,129x in 1,281 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to do with bad cops, carolina? I does in this respect. Today it is popular and accepted to immediately blame the police officer. Have you ever had one as a friend or family member? I have, past and present and it is sad to see how disrespected they are. Perhaps everyone need to ride or walk along with one for a day. See the spit second decisions they have to make, the many things they are expected to deal with.

I have watched several times the video of the elderly man who fell...after putting his hands on the officer. No One, especially at that age, should know you do not do that....and...especially...when he has orders to "clear and area". If you were and officer under such a duty, someone reached to grab you, what would you do??? Think about it. Also consider would you like to live without any police IF you needed help?

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)