Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,534x in 1,379 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    We must forgive those whose minds are limited by their views of life and living and sexuality, just as with race they know little and understand nothing. Ignorance is so evident in America today. And Trump and America's so called conservatives demonstrate that daily.
    You and the leftists' propaganda has convinced many on the "right" that race is just a word and nothing more. Congratulations.

Within 20 years most of those on the "right" will agree with you on sexuality and transgenderism, etc., so I advise you to continue.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perianne For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (07-23-2020),CrusaderKnight (08-09-2020)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,380x in 27,946 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krunch View Post
    Good riddance.

Transgender is not a real thing.
    It's actually a mental illness, always has been, always will be.
    The one real version is called a Hermaphrodite, and it is extremely rare.
    #bringbackmentalinstitutions
    Okay. This is going to be an eye-opener for many of you.

I do a great deal of research and writing concerning brain damage. During my research I discovered some interesting, ancillary facts about humans. Because I have written on this subject I am going to muddy and generalize this.

Using MRI and CT Scans for other purposes researchers have discovered that gay men have very similar brain blood flow and electrical patterns in parts of their brains as do heterosexual women. And gay women parallel straight men.

I think those born male who believe they are female and the opposite have brain patterns that are completely wrong for their biological sex. I believe there is a physical, and therefore real basis for the desire of some men to become women and for some women to become men.

I did not always believe it.

A number of years ago I had my first tearful experience with a real woman, a friend, whose daughter believed she should be a man. Her daughter was a very attractive girl. She did not want to live as a girl, not even as a lesbian. She wanted to be a boy. She was suicidal. The woman told me she would rather have a live "son" than a dead daughter. When we talked I suggested she make her daughter work for it. And that is what happened.

Years have passed. I no longer know the woman or her son. But her daughter had to earn the money to pay for the breast removal surgery and hormone treatments. The woman I knew was frazzled by the experience.

So I believe that transgendered people are not mentally is as you put it. Their brains are different through no fault of their own.
    Last edited by MisterVeritis; 07-22-2020 at 05:52 PM.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (07-23-2020)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,586x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krunch View Post
    Good riddance.

Transgender is not a real thing.

It's actually a mental illness, always has been, always will be.

The one real version is called a Hermaphrodite, and it is extremely rare.

#bringbackmentalinstitutions
    I agree with it being a mental illness. Honestly, what else could it be?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captain Krunch (07-23-2020),Cotton1 (08-09-2020)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran1000 Experience Points
    Captain Krunch's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 429x in 248 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Okay. This is going to be an eye-opener for many of you.
    I do a great deal of research and writing concerning brain damage. During my research I discovered some interesting, ancillary facts about humans. Because I have written on this subject I am going to muddy and generalize this.

Using MRI and CT Scans for other purposes researchers have discovered that gay men have very similar brain blood flow and electrical patterns in parts of their brains as do heterosexual women. And gay women parallel straight men.

I think those born male who believe they are female and the opposite have brain patterns that are completely wrong for their biological sex. I believe there is a physical, and therefore real basis for the desire of some men to become women and for some women to become men.

I did not always believe it.

A number of years ago I had my first tearful experience with a real woman, a friend, whose daughter believed she should be a man. Her daughter was a very attractive girl. She did not want to live as a girl, not even as a lesbian. She wanted to be a boy. She was suicidal. The woman told me she would rather have a live "son" than a dead daughter. When we talked I suggested she make her daughter work for it. And that is what happened.

Years have passed. I no longer know the woman or her son. But her daughter had to earn the money to pay for the breast removal surgery and hormone treatments. The woman I knew was frazzled by the experience.

So I believe that transgendered people are not mentally is as you put it. Their brains are different through no fault of their own.
    Very interesting information, thank you for sharing it.

I would never say it is the persons fault for the way they are, when it is mental illness, or birth defects. That is unfair, and wrong, we don't choose to be born with issues or not.

Except for those that have chosen, against nature, to join this lifestyle, which is the vast majority of these poor people.
    Overall I would still call this situation mental illness, which is also essentially incorrect brain patterns.
    If not, it would clearly fall under birth defects.
    The same goes for gay humans.

I suppose it is possible to be born having these feelings, but from what I have seen and read, that would be extremely rare, like hermaphrodites.

In my experience, most of this phenomenon is bandwagoning, MSM propagandizing/idolizing, and poor parenting.

Biological mistakes do happen, they are just not very common.

At the end of the day, these issues are abnormal, and as such should not be celebrated, propagated, condoned, or idolized in any way.

It is not normal human functioning.

It should be treated as a mental, or medical issue, and handled very privately, in mental institutions, and doctors offices.

The vast vast majority of people that claim these issues, are simply making a choice to do so, as the media makes it seems cool. The true number that have actual mental or medical issues causing this is infinitesimal.

Abnormalities, especially ones detrimental to the species survival should always be harshly shunned, lest they lead to species disfunction, reproductive breakdown, and extinction.

It is only logical.
    Last edited by Captain Krunch; 07-23-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CrusaderKnight's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 292x in 205 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    Trump rolls back Obama era protections, healthcare. It's trending on Twitter, NY times is reporting it and CNN.
    1. Good for Trump.

2. Twitter is a cesspool of hate and lies.

3. Transgenders are sick perverts who need no more protection than pedophiles do.

+ Reply to Thread