User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: China to Introduce Visa Restrictions on US Officials Meddling in Hong Kong

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    Geo-politics will only remain significant as long as the US (or any other superpower) uses it to form their foreign policy . Your time would be far better utilized having a beef with your own government , to get them back on track , rather than being so concerned about the internal affairs of any other country ......your theories , as usual , are hogwash....and not only do "not get all that" , I totally refute it as the base ramblings of a poster who wouldn't know if his arse was on fire .
    So again I ask. The police state tactics, organ harvesting, disappearing of people, enviormental degragation, lack of due process, corruption, intimidation of neighboring nations, the occupation of Tibet, Manchuria, Xianging. all of that you are good with. The issue is that the CCP is an evil mortal danger to others and has to be eliminated. These are not solely internal affairs.. they are clear and present danger.

The fact that you refute something doesn't mean it is not accurate. It is.

BTW ask the nations of that depend on freedom of navigation for trade if they are concerned about China and welcome the US fleet that keeps those sea lanes open how they feel about dealing with the elected government of the US vs the Chinese Communist Party.
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral Ackbar For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (06-30-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,555x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geo-politics will only remain significant as long as the US (or any other superpower) uses it to form their foreign policy . Your time would be far better utilized having a beef with your own government , to get them back on track , rather than being so concerned about the internal affairs of any other country ......your theories , as usual , are hogwash....and not only do "not get all that" , I totally refute it as the base ramblings of a poster who wouldn't know if his arse was on fire .
    What do you think geopolitics means?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (06-30-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    What do you think geopolitics means?

Give him a second to look up the position of the CCP and he will get back to you
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admiral Ackbar For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (06-30-2020),Peter1469 (06-30-2020),stjames1_53 (06-30-2020)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 1,545
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,153x in 28,538 Posts
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    Give him a second to look up the position of the CCP and he will get back to you
    In his Australian handbook.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Admiral Ackbar (06-30-2020),stjames1_53 (06-30-2020)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So again I ask. The police state tactics, organ harvesting, disappearing of people, enviormental degragation, lack of due process, corruption, intimidation of neighboring nations, the occupation of Tibet, Manchuria, Xianging. all of that you are good with. The issue is that the CCP is an evil mortal danger to others and has to be eliminated. These are not solely internal affairs.. they are clear and present danger.

The fact that you refute something doesn't mean it is not accurate. It is.

BTW ask the nations of that depend on freedom of navigation for trade if they are concerned about China and welcome the US fleet that keeps those sea lanes open how they feel about dealing with the elected government of the US vs the Chinese Communist Party.
    I hardly think your in any position to criticize the police state tactics of other states (just saying). As far as organ harvesting, disappearing of people, environmental degradation, lack of due process, corruption, and intimidation of neighboring nations , are you claiming these things don't happen in your country ? Maybe you need to look closer to home for the answers . Ask Libya , Yugoslavia, Iraq , Nth Korea,Iran Yemen ,Syria or most of your neighbors for their interpretation of clear and present danger . The South China sea trading route has never been closed by the way , or been threatened with closure .....but war ships from the other side of the planet really have no good purpose to be there.
    Last edited by PJL; 06-30-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's doubtful . Hong Kong has a bright future in the new Asian Century , and Hong Kongers are not stupid .
    they are not stupid thats why they want nothing to do with the communist Chinese only morons would

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incorrect . I just acknowledge the realities that you choose to conveniently ignore . Planning for the future using fantasies and wish lists is a fool's errand.
    look whos talking about ignoring lol

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hardly think your in any position to criticize the police state tactics of other states (just saying). As far as organ harvesting, disappearing of people, environmental degradation, lack of due process, corruption, and intimidation of neighboring nations , are you claiming these things don't happen in your country ? Maybe you need to look closer to home for the answers . Ask Libya , Yugoslavia, Iraq , Nth Korea,Iran Yemen ,Syria or most of your neighbors for their interpretation of clear and present danger . The South China sea trading route has never been closed by the way , or been threatened with closure .....but war ships from the other side of the planet really have no good purpose to be there.
    I am saying there is no police state in America, I am say there is no governmental organ harvesting from political prisoners in the US, I am saying the US has the toughest enviormental standards in the world. I am saying people don't get "disappeared" in the US. I am saying the US has global power has interests that have involved military force.

I am saying the South China Sea remains open for shipping due to US power. A power the CCP would like to remove. I am saying China for sure has threatened to close off waters. It is presently harassing fishing fleets from neighboring countries in the area. The only thing that prevents it from doing worse is the US Naval fleet.

Ask your fellow "Australians" if they appreciate the US Fleet being in the area. My guess is they do

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral Ackbar For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (06-30-2020),stjames1_53 (06-30-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am saying there is no police state in America, I am say there is no governmental organ harvesting from political prisoners in the US, I am saying the US has the toughest enviormental standards in the world. I am saying people don't get "disappeared" in the US. I am saying the US has global power has interests that have involved military force.

I am saying the South China Sea remains open for shipping due to US power. A power the CCP would like to remove. I am saying China for sure has threatened to close off waters. It is presently harassing fishing fleets from neighboring countries in the area. The only thing that prevents it from doing worse is the US Naval fleet.

Ask your fellow "Australians" if they appreciate the US Fleet being in the area. My guess is they do
    Incorrect . China relies on the South China Sea shipping lanes to remain open , just like all other countries that use it . It remains open because no country wants or needs it to be closed. Sending warships to protect a shipping route that is not under threat of closure is strategic provocation. A large % of Chinese ships are shipping goods to the US . Organ harvesting in the US is an industry - it's referred to as organ procurement - there are over 50 procurement organizations and a growing black market...http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/03/1...ing-unnoticed/ .............After three years in office, the Trump administration has dismantled most of the major climate and environmental policies the president promised to undo. In all, based on research from Harvard Law School, Columbia Law School and other sources, counts more than 60 environmental rules and regulations officially reversed, revoked or otherwise rolled back under Mr. Trump. An additional 34 rollbacks are still in progress.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Creating dramatic headlines and news stories in an attempt to influence public opinion is one thing , and reality is a totally different matter. People should question media stories far more , and question their motives and the people that own the media and allow these stories to be published .
    Last edited by PJL; 07-01-2020 at 02:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread