User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 91

Thread: When is it going to end and whats the end game

  1. #1

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 366,815, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    335016
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    62,827
    Points
    366,815
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    5,858
    Thanked 14,219x in 8,748 Posts
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    When is it going to end and whats the end game

    We have antifa and BLM rioting, looting destroying until billions in property across the country...they are burning and tearing down statues..

    This is all in Urban mostly minority areas controlled by democrat Politicians who are encouraging all of the above and telling their police to be hands off and let it go..

    Whats the end game, when does this stop, on Nov 6th..when is enough enough. What do they beleive they have to achieve before they stop destroying cities..

    If they think this is going to end racism well whoever was a racist before this started is most likely an even more intent racist now...so that wont work.

    DO they believe they are going to stifle all white people and force them to say only Black Lives matters I think not.

    What do they expect or require for all this to end...and how long are democrat politicians going to allow this to go on....because let me make one thing clear, the police could have stopped this along time ago...theyve stopped larger riots than this in NYC...

    This is continuing and costing taxpayers billions..costing dozens of people lives..putting business out of business because DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS ARE PROMOTING THIS

    The most dire part of this is that the people rioting and looting have caused many others to become lawless and they will believe they are untouchable and can break the law at their will because theyve been allowed to do this unchallenged.

    I know theres black people and white liberals that believe this is good for the country...but to me there is nothing good about this for anyone

    I wish the media was honest, i wish they showed americans how people are suffering in those cities because of this rioting and looting...how minority business is closing up and people cant leave their homes because of the lawlessness and illegal fireworks everywhere..

    NYPD always controlled illegal fireworks because theyve been illegal in the city forever...never has anything like this ever been allowed...People are calling 911 clogging the lines about fireworks not allowing them to sleep or even think...people being attacked by packs with roman candles that can maim you blind you and set you on fire...its all sad
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  2. #2
    Points: 16,760, Level: 31
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    jet57's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    935
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,574
    Points
    16,760
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    721
    Thanked 925x in 746 Posts
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    We have antifa and BLM rioting, looting destroying until billions in property across the country...they are burning and tearing down statues..

    This is all in Urban mostly minority areas controlled by democrat Politicians who are encouraging all of the above and telling their police to be hands off and let it go..

    Whats the end game, when does this stop, on Nov 6th..when is enough enough. What do they beleive they have to achieve before they stop destroying cities..

    If they think this is going to end racism well whoever was a racist before this started is most likely an even more intent racist now...so that wont work.

    DO they believe they are going to stifle all white people and force them to say only Black Lives matters I think not.

    What do they expect or require for all this to end...and how long are democrat politicians going to allow this to go on....because let me make one thing clear, the police could have stopped this along time ago...theyve stopped larger riots than this in NYC...

    This is continuing and costing taxpayers billions..costing dozens of people lives..putting business out of business because DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS ARE PROMOTING THIS

    The most dire part of this is that the people rioting and looting have caused many others to become lawless and they will believe they are untouchable and can break the law at their will because theyve been allowed to do this unchallenged.

    I know theres black people and white liberals that believe this is good for the country...but to me there is nothing good about this for anyone

    I wish the media was honest, i wish they showed americans how people are suffering in those cities because of this rioting and looting...how minority business is closing up and people cant leave their homes because of the lawlessness and illegal fireworks everywhere..

    NYPD always controlled illegal fireworks because theyve been illegal in the city forever...never has anything like this ever been allowed...People are calling 911 clogging the lines about fireworks not allowing them to sleep or even think...people being attacked by packs with roman candles that can maim you blind you and set you on fire...its all sad
    There is no end game; that's part of the problem and the beauty of this country we set up: we're a country of revolutionaries: love it or leave it.

  3. #3
    Points: 483,723, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    400674
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    155,448
    Points
    483,723
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,875
    Thanked 48,249x in 35,309 Posts
    Mentioned
    1759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As you can see no one knows.

    What's remarkable is how few care, how many just want change for its own sake.

    Helter skelter.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

  4. #4
    Points: 16,760, Level: 31
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    jet57's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    935
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,574
    Points
    16,760
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    721
    Thanked 925x in 746 Posts
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    As you can see no one knows.

    What's remarkable is how few care, how many just want change for its own sake.

    Helter skelter.
    Naahh, people who read know. Others of course don't... Our history is full of this type of thing and the truth is that's how we were founded.

    And Paul Mccartney himself said that Helter Skelter as music was supposed to be as harsh and loud as he could make it...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jet57 For This Useful Post:

    Safety (06-30-2020)

  6. #5
    Points: 308, Level: 3
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points
    JakeStarkey's Avatar Member
    Karma
    38
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Intermountain West
    Posts
    130
    Points
    308
    Level
    3
    Thanks Given
    30
    Thanked 28x in 24 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the possibility of another pandemic flu-like disease brewing in China right now.

    Stop being racist, jerks, and the problem goes away.

  7. #6
    Points: 147,236, Level: 92
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 3,014
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran
    Green Arrow's Avatar Overlord
    Karma
    619935
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    47,643
    Points
    147,236
    Level
    92
    Thanks Given
    54,186
    Thanked 24,684x in 16,207 Posts
    Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The end game is limiting the police state and finally bringing about racial justice. Pretty simple and straight-forward.

    I thought conservatives, limited government champions that they are, would have helped with limiting the police state, but for some reason all the conservatives I know are defending it. Oh well.
    "Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least."
    - Eugene V. Debs (1855-1926), five-time Socialist Party candidate for U.S. President

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Arrow For This Useful Post:

    Safety (06-30-2020)

  9. #7

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 366,815, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    335016
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    62,827
    Points
    366,815
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    5,858
    Thanked 14,219x in 8,748 Posts
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    There is no end game; that's part of the problem and the beauty of this country we set up: we're a country of revolutionaries: love it or leave it.
    Theres other options
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  10. #8
    Points: 17,924, Level: 32
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 626
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4564
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    6,924
    Points
    17,924
    Level
    32
    Thanks Given
    3,679
    Thanked 4,556x in 3,181 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same time that BLM went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that OWS went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that Code Pink went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that CNN death counts went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that Action/OFA went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that ACORN went away last time = after the election.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

    Cotton1 (06-29-2020),Peter1469 (06-30-2020),zelmo1234 (06-30-2020)

  12. #9
    Points: 147,236, Level: 92
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 3,014
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran
    Green Arrow's Avatar Overlord
    Karma
    619935
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    47,643
    Points
    147,236
    Level
    92
    Thanks Given
    54,186
    Thanked 24,684x in 16,207 Posts
    Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    The same time that BLM went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that OWS went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that Code Pink went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that CNN death counts went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that Action/OFA went away last time = after the election.
    The same time that ACORN went away last time = after the election.
    They never went away, the media just stopped covering them.
    "Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least."
    - Eugene V. Debs (1855-1926), five-time Socialist Party candidate for U.S. President

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Arrow For This Useful Post:

    Safety (06-30-2020)

  14. #10
    Points: 147,236, Level: 92
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 3,014
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran
    Green Arrow's Avatar Overlord
    Karma
    619935
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    47,643
    Points
    147,236
    Level
    92
    Thanks Given
    54,186
    Thanked 24,684x in 16,207 Posts
    Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    There is no end game; that's part of the problem and the beauty of this country we set up: we're a country of revolutionaries: love it or leave it.
    Respectfully, those statements are contradictory. You say we're a country of revolutionaries, and then say love it or leave it. Revolution is neither love it, nor leave it. Revolution is "fix it."
    "Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least."
    - Eugene V. Debs (1855-1926), five-time Socialist Party candidate for U.S. President

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Arrow For This Useful Post:

    Peter1469 (06-30-2020)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO