Quote Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Did you actually read it? It listed only 6 of 20+ candidates. Of those six, only three vocally supported reparations. Two of the remaining three supported a study on reparations but wouldn't support reparations themselves. And the sixth, Joe Biden, supported neither reparations nor even a discussion about reparations.

So three Democrats running for president out of 233 Democrats in the House and 45 in the Senate. And the party's three top leaders? Nancy Pelosi only supports a commission to "discuss" reparations (the words "commission" and "discuss" in Democrat speak mean "do jack $#@! but make it look like we care"), Chuck Schumer supports reparations entirely (he signed onto Cory Booker's bill), and Joe Biden opposes both reparations and even considering them.

I can see this epic groundswell among Democrats in favor of reparations that you all are talking about.
You say only three of the candidates and none of the 45 Democrat senators and then proceed to name two Democrat senators who do support reparations. And "commission" and "discuss' is LibSpeak for, "We can't admit it yet so we're buying time."

I did enjoy seeing Democrats on their knees groveling for terrorists with Jerry Nadler standing in support because he can't get up and down. I thought they were kneeling to perform a sex act and no one showed up.

No, Green Arrow, you lie a lot. But, if you prefer to plead ignorance I'll give you that, too.