Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eattle Mayor Admits CHOP Antifastan Caused Crime Wave,

We have to put this in perspective, this is the Mayor that told her Police Dept to "GIVE" the rioters a precinct which allowed them to set up CHOP...in response to chop, this Obama Appointed Prosecutor declared it a "SUMMER OF LOVE" until a councilwoman led rioters right to the Mayors front door. Then the Mayor had an epiphany and said this isnt protesting this is TERRORISM...

Now the sweet liberal democrat dimwit admits

That what she allowed caused a crime wave, cost lives and also caused and ALARMING spike in COVID infections....GOOD JOB DEMOCRAT MAYOR

The only reason she admitted to any of this is the people in the city turned on her

Seattle Mayor Admits CHOP Antifastan Caused Crime Wave, 'Alarming' Spike in COVID Cases

NOW she tells us. When Mayor Jenny Durkan (D-Seattle) finally ordered police to clear out the antifa instigators in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Occupied Protest (CHOP), which has been dubbed “Antifastan” (no offense to Central Asian countries), her order made some very fascinating observations about the occupation she had allowed to fester for three long weeks. As it turns out, a lawless rebellion protest/anarchist commune might be bad for… public health and safety. Specifically, CHOP appears to have caused both a crime wave and an uptick in coronavirus cases amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

But don’t take my word for it. This admission about the terrifying effects of lawlessness in downtown Seattle comes from the lips of the very public official who put up with it for so long — and who defended CHOP when President Donald Trump called on her to restore law and order.

Durkan, in justifying her executive order finally clearing out the occupation, made some rather harsh admissions.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-cases-n597504

LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (07-05-2020),Peter1469 (07-04-2020),stjames1_53 (07-04-2020)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I can identify (in a very small way) with the mayor's original sentiment in which it appeared she thought she could label the occupation as a "peaceful protest" all the while hoping it really would be peaceful.

Of course, reality was bound to show its face, which it did, with a high rate of violence and murder.

Seattle's had a problem with the anarchists for years now, and the rise of the so-called BLM movement was just what they were waiting for. They pounced.

If anyone questions who/what has been behind the recent spate of violence, all one need do is look to CHOP for the answers.

Blacks will pay dearly for being stupid enough to allow themselves to be so blatantly manipulated by the anarchists.

Weeks ago, I explained this to Safety, and a couple of weeks ago it finally dawned on him that I was right, but now, he's all whiny that I figured it out long before he did -- and he's ignoring me because he can't bring himself to thank me for opening his eyes. It's quite amusing, actually.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-04-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is that stupid mayor smiling, and why does she look "wut, me worry?" well rested.

La-de-dah is your future?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (07-05-2020),stjames1_53 (07-04-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Why is that stupid mayor smiling, and why does she look "wut, me worry?" well rested.

La-de-dah is your future?

She should look haggard and sagging from lack of sleep over her deep concern about her city. Shouldn't she? It's like nothing matters to democrats ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-04-2020)

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,443
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,183x in 6,937 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very discouraged by Joe Biden, the liberal progressive politicians and liberal progressive media for cheering on the murderers, rapists, intimidators of local residents, and thieves of other people's property, including but not limited to Chaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    We have to put this in perspective, this is the Mayor that told her Police Dept to "GIVE" the rioters a precinct which allowed them to set up CHOP...in response to chop, this Obama Appointed Prosecutor declared it a "SUMMER OF LOVE" until a councilwoman led rioters right to the Mayors front door. Then the Mayor had an epiphany and said this isnt protesting this is TERRORISM...

Now the sweet liberal democrat dimwit admits

That what she allowed caused a crime wave, cost lives and also caused and ALARMING spike in COVID infections....GOOD JOB DEMOCRAT MAYOR

The only reason she admitted to any of this is the people in the city turned on her

Seattle Mayor Admits CHOP Antifastan Caused Crime Wave, 'Alarming' Spike in COVID Cases

NOW she tells us. When Mayor Jenny Durkan (D-Seattle) finally ordered police to clear out the antifa instigators in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Occupied Protest (CHOP), which has been dubbed “Antifastan” (no offense to Central Asian countries), her order made some very fascinating observations about the occupation she had allowed to fester for three long weeks. As it turns out, a lawless rebellion protest/anarchist commune might be bad for… public health and safety. Specifically, CHOP appears to have caused both a crime wave and an uptick in coronavirus cases amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

But don’t take my word for it. This admission about the terrifying effects of lawlessness in downtown Seattle comes from the lips of the very public official who put up with it for so long — and who defended CHOP when President Donald Trump called on her to restore law and order.

Durkan, in justifying her executive order finally clearing out the occupation, made some rather harsh admissions.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-cases-n597504
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to testsubjectalpha For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (07-05-2020),Peter1469 (07-05-2020)

+ Reply to Thread