Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does just BLM

Incredibly there are people being fired and vilified and "Threatened" for stating something as obvious as All lives Matter.

I have children, Grand Children and Great Grand Children and if anyone thinks for a hot second that im going to deny ALL LIVES MATTER, for political correctness, then they can put big smoochies on my posterior

All lives Matter and BLM is killing alot of black people and many kids and hurting dozens more right now
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (07-07-2020),stjames1_53 (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,466x in 20,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Incredibly there are people being fired and vilified and "Threatened" for stating something as obvious as All lives Matter.

I have children, Grand Children and Great Grand Children and if anyone thinks for a hot second that im going to deny ALL LIVES MATTER, for political correctness, then they can put big smoochies on my posterior

All lives Matter and BLM is killing alot of black people and many kids and hurting dozens more right now
    and these murderous bastar*s are walking hand in hand with antiFa................another cub scout group ...right............lol
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (07-07-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now they are saying All Lives Matter don't mean nothing, until Black Lives Matter. Oh and if you say to those supporters of BLM. You will be called a racist if you are anything but Black. If Black you will be called an Uncle Tom or Coon.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (07-07-2020),stjames1_53 (07-07-2020)

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,636x in 25,171 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is BLM killing a lot of black people and many kids and hurting more right now?
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine you are getting down with your wife/gf/mistress and you say “you like this rod baby” and she responds with “I like all rods honey”.

Yea, it’s like that.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,409
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,217x in 6,440 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have to put a color in front of lives matter, you might be a racist.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (07-07-2020),Lummy (07-07-2020),stjames1_53 (07-07-2020),zelmo1234 (07-07-2020)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    How is BLM killing a lot of black people and many kids and hurting more right now?
    Did you mean like by enabling and ignoring Black on Black crime?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

zelmo1234 (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,963
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,646x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post

When I first read this I read "they can put big "smoothies" on my posterier" and I thought you thought you were posting in a fetish forum for a minute. LOL

As for the content of your post, I agree. I think lawsuits might come out of these firings and I hope they do.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,963
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,646x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Now they are saying All Lives Matter don't mean nothing, until Black Lives Matter. Oh and if you say to those supporters of BLM. You will be called a racist if you are anything but Black. If Black you will be called an Uncle Tom or Coon.
    I am not racist but neither do I fear being called a racist to the point where I will not speak my mind. I think many of us on this forum think along those lines. If we can the massess of guilty whites to think that way then the accusation loses it's power.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

MMC (07-07-2020),Peter1469 (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 1,403
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,386x in 14,578 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not that hard. First you have to understand that the goal of Democrats in not better Treatment for Black People, It never has been the goal, and it never will be the goal....

So to see what the goal might be let's ask a few questions. First in nearly all of the cases if we would have instituted a Community Policing and education system that taught young Minority Children to not resist arrest, how many of the lost lives on the BLM list would still be with us? Not all of course but more than half the list...... But you don't hear anyone say anything about it. Worse yet, there was a Video made by some Police officers It portrayed a young black male committing the murder of a parent and the taking of a young child... You see the other parent and the neighbor giving the police the description of the person, You know the car he was driving a black Chevy Malibu, You see the APB put out, and you see them trying to solve the crime. Two officers come up on a the man just leaving his Black Malibu and they try to apprehend him. He takes off running and they chase him down finally shooting him with a Taser

All is Great? Accept that the man they Shot with the Taser was not the man that committed the crime, Same Color Cloths, Same Make Model and Color Car, Same Height and Weight. But the heart condition that this man had in this scenario Caused the Taser to kill him

Now did the police do anything wrong in trying to approach and apprehend this person??? NO!

All though this you are right with them and answering the question should they Pursue, is the description correct, you see the crime the criminal has dark blood stains on his grey hoodie, and innocent person has grease Stains from working on a motor.

Now in today's World BLM is going to have to burn down a few cities, and kill a few innocent Cops, Take over areas of cities and murder and rape hundreds of their fellow citizens because an innocent man was killed.

But what if the Man had not resisted Arrest? What would have happened? Would he have been arrested? Maybe because the description was so close, but he would have been questioned and released and NO that would not be a fun thing, but more than likely the officers would have questioned him and let him go about his day. because after inspection he was not and could not have been the same person though when you go though this you believe that the Police got their man.

Try and find the video on You Tube or anywhere else..... It is gone considered racist, But that is the situation that our Officers face, and the comments were, terrible from the Minority community. My favorite one is well you do think all of us look alike.....

NO the police have a job to do and part of that is protecting the community from bad people.

Mistakes can and will happen, they don't have to be motivated by hate, Do not Resist Arrest and many problems will go away.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

MMC (07-07-2020)

+ Reply to Thread