Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Percentage wise blacks, especially inner city blacks, do those things less often than whites do. Sort of "if you want what we have, do what we do" common sense. Even some radical black leaders ahve told black men to raise their kids. Without doing that as "well" as whites do the other stuff simply won't happen.

Do you think he's wrong about the dems? I mean without racism including hyped racism what platform would the dems have? How would they get votes?
    Dyed in the wool Democrats will vote for a Yellow Dog if he ran as a Democrat.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What BLM and antifa have acomplished is to create more hate with the riota looting the assocated deaths stealing assults etc showing how big of animals they are and the ethics they support .
    The defund pilice will reault in a increase of crine and a widing gap between police and the public reaulting in fewer cops more retiring and fewer wanting the job.
    The riots will cause a bigger racial gap that will reault in more racist behavior on both sides and potential armed conflict which is what antifa wants tgey could care less about saving black lives.
    The black areas suffered much of the damange destroting business's that will never recover or move reaulting in job loss and few new companys will move in resulting in job loss not to mention the citys tax base.
    Blm are moron for letting things go this far and antifa is nothing more then a communist terriost group of young idiots and morons.
    The blm leadership has failed badly.
    I do fear that there could be some serious armed conflicts between citizens and blm and expecially antifa .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

nathanbforrest45 (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    Let me understand this if I can. What you are saying is that only one set of lives matter (or in this case one rod, as though a "rod" is the equal of a whole human. And since the phrase in question is "Black Lives Matter vs "All Lives Matter" then the only lives that actually matter are black. That sounds far more racist to me and I would think any rational human being, than claiming that all lives matter.

I thought in the very beginning that the phrase meant that people didn't care about black lives and did little or nothing to insure those lives were safe and had opportunities to succeed. I have come to believe it really is nothing more than a racist screed bleated out by those who don't really care about any lives, black or white. They only care about the power they can build for themselves.

If Black Lives Mattered to the likes of you why are you not on street corners trying to end the intercity violence? The breakdown of the core family in the Black community. Why are you not trying to improve the schools in the Democrat strongholds of Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta?

Personally, I think you are merely a hypocrite who doesn't give a rats ass about his "brothers and sisters"
    Yea, you didn't get it.

If you choose to not understand the difference between gang bangers shooting each other and public servants paid by taxpayers to perform a service killing unarmed citizens, is not the way to move through life. The same can be said about anyone that claims "all lives matter" but $#@! about how they refuse to wear a mask during a pandemic. No, you and every SOCON in existance understand exactly what BLM is protesting, but you rather they stop focusing on cops and SOCONs because privilege dictates the lesser class dares not to upset the social order.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Percentage wise blacks, especially inner city blacks, do those things less often than whites do. Sort of "if you want what we have, do what we do" common sense. Even some radical black leaders ahve told black men to raise their kids. Without doing that as "well" as whites do the other stuff simply won't happen.

Do you think he's wrong about the dems? I mean without racism including hyped racism what platform would the dems have? How would they get votes?
    Hey, don't worry about it. As a conservative, I totally get the idea that we should move from being in groupthink and hive think mode into a more individualistic way of thinking...wait....how does that work because a black person that already does the things the member I responded to said blacks should do, is now suddenly cast into being part of the "black" problem because they are black...due to "percentages".

Tell me, does that same logic work for whites that are racist? Why doesn't the same system of "well, the social conservative/white nationalist may be racist, but we are individuals" apply?

Your very premise of "if you want what we have do what we do" not only defeats the argument of individualism, it reeks of the exact issue BLM is protesting against.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    I think the civil war was safety it also involved a a lot of democrats killing looting and committing arson, I think right after that democrats started the KKK if memory serves me right
    You didn't quite get the gold star for that one.

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    You didn't quite get the gold star for that one.
    Fact is safwty gold star or not its a fact the looting was commo. Then ans arso. Stealing farms food and reaources to feed themselves .democrats then and now .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    Fact is safwty gold star or not its a fact the looting was commo. Then ans arso. Stealing farms food and reaources to feed themselves .democrats then and now .
    Wot?

- Jefferson Davis

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly they are wrong about that. At least if they want the opportunities they claim to want. It turns out that those darned nuclear families tend to raise kids to succeed
    The BLM Marxists are wrong about many things. Ever notice that they can't debate any of their issues with those who are Experts in any studies or fields? Notice how they avoid how Blacks are not having their civil Rights violated. Nor talking about how Blacks are not equal. They certainly do make accusations that they can't back up.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,639x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    Dyed in the wool Democrats will vote for a Yellow Dog if he ran as a Democrat.
    As would repubs. Divisionism makes it a great time to be a bad politician.

+ Reply to Thread