Members banned from this thread: Leanne778

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump rebukes Fauci's coronavirus assessment: 'I think we are in a good place'

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,142
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,097x in 10,779 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Years of brainwashing.
    Exactly. Its not Leanne's fault y'all! The media is powerful, the dark side has powers. She has much peer pressure. She would be an outcast among friends. Social media...the television set...powerful tools used by the media and influential to shape and mold minds not strong enough to withstand such an assault. Watch some of this media stuff, 73. I get razzed about watching Mika...and Rachel....and Wolf.....as I do on occasion. But the poison they're spewing becomes so evident, Mika is constant anti-Trump she rarely speaks about anything else. Maddow since election night is singed and scarred from being wrong so many times about Trump. Leanne sitting there...antenna up.....soaking in the brainwave propaganda...…..we then see it displayed in here all the time. So many of our posters follow the daily talking point from the Left and even when confronted with it....continue like no one knows their game.

But I like Leanne. She isn't as caustic, can be rather charming. If I could just get her to turn the tv off...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,820
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 19,793x in 11,974 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump should have fired Fauci months ago.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Xl For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-07-2020),Ransom (07-07-2020),zelmo1234 (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,817x in 15,384 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    Trump should have fired Fauci months ago.
    There's definitely a case that can be made for that.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,599
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,125x in 28,522 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Exactly. Its not Leanne's fault y'all! The media is powerful, the dark side has powers. She has much peer pressure. She would be an outcast among friends. Social media...the television set...powerful tools used by the media and influential to shape and mold minds not strong enough to withstand such an assault. Watch some of this media stuff, 73. I get razzed about watching Mika...and Rachel....and Wolf.....as I do on occasion. But the poison they're spewing becomes so evident, Mika is constant anti-Trump she rarely speaks about anything else. Maddow since election night is singed and scarred from being wrong so many times about Trump. Leanne sitting there...antenna up.....soaking in the brainwave propaganda...…..we then see it displayed in here all the time. So many of our posters follow the daily talking point from the Left and even when confronted with it....continue like no one knows their game.

But I like Leanne. She isn't as caustic, can be rather charming. If I could just get her to turn the tv off...
    I have a right wing female friend that has gone over the cliff on the right side. She spends her days on Facebook.
    I think it is Social Media that gets some people crazy.

We have a left wing nut that runs the radio station out of Myrtle Beach that I can pick up and he admits that he gets his news on Reddit. He has gone the same way as Leanne.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Ransom (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,465
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,370x in 14,567 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanne778 View Post
    Who the hell are you? There is no need to try to make sense out of my post. If you don't understand don't $#@! with it. Just run along. You want some advice? Go play in traffic or something.
    I chose to to quote this post of yours, but it goes to the OP as well.

I understand that you are very upset with Trump. I would like to Ask if you were very Upset with DR. Fauci as well because what President Trump Said was True. The Dr. did tell him to to ban goods and people from China. And the Doctor did say that wearing masks was not helpful in the beginning. So I am Assuming you will give Trump a little Credit as he made these moves against the wishes of the Doctor and for that matter Pelosi, Schumer and Biden were really upset about that as well they were still telling people to go to rallies and Chinatown So Again I am assuming that you are very angry with them as well.

Now here is the Great news about the surge in cases. They are among the Young and Healthy, and the Hospitalizations and Deaths still Remain very low, even is states with a high number of new cases. So Trump might be correct in 4 weeks we could have some herd immunity starting to happen, but only time will tell.

And last you are very upset about the blood on the Presidents hands. So I can't imagine how you feel about these Governor's on this list. You see on the list below, you will notice that some of the Gov's with a (D) behind their name have incredibly high deaths in their states and about 40% of those Deaths cane in Nursing Homes. The Very places that they took people that tested positive for Covid 19 and forced them to quarantine in the Nursing Homes where those that were at the highest risk lived. I can only imagine how angry you are with all this senseless death brought about for the political gain of the Democrats.

https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/heal...es-deaths.html

Maybe you can expand on what I have posted and tell us where you think that Doctor went wrong and these Governors that tried to get the body bag count as high as they could. I would like to hear you critique of them?

Or are you a raging hypocrite.........?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (07-07-2020),MisterVeritis (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Leanne778's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,287x in 1,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    I chose to to quote this post of yours, but it goes to the OP as well.

I understand that you are very upset with Trump. I would like to Ask if you were very Upset with DR. Fauci as well because what President Trump Said was True. The Dr. did tell him to to ban goods and people from China. And the Doctor did say that wearing masks was not helpful in the beginning. So I am Assuming you will give Trump a little Credit as he made these moves against the wishes of the Doctor and for that matter Pelosi, Schumer and Biden were really upset about that as well they were still telling people to go to rallies and Chinatown So Again I am assuming that you are very angry with them as well.

Now here is the Great news about the surge in cases. They are among the Young and Healthy, and the Hospitalizations and Deaths still Remain very low, even is states with a high number of new cases. So Trump might be correct in 4 weeks we could have some herd immunity starting to happen, but only time will tell.

And last you are very upset about the blood on the Presidents hands. So I can't imagine how you feel about these Governor's on this list. You see on the list below, you will notice that some of the Gov's with a (D) behind their name have incredibly high deaths in their states and about 40% of those Deaths cane in Nursing Homes. The Very places that they took people that tested positive for Covid 19 and forced them to quarantine in the Nursing Homes where those that were at the highest risk lived. I can only imagine how angry you are with all this senseless death brought about for the political gain of the Democrats.

https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/heal...es-deaths.html

Maybe you can expand on what I have posted and tell us where you think that Doctor went wrong and these Governors that tried to get the body bag count as high as they could. I would like to hear you critique of them?

Or are you a raging hypocrite.........?
    How can I explain anything to you and the right wing Trumpers? You completely disagree with my beliefs. Yes, I am upset with Fauci as well. If he didn't know anything about the virus in the beginning he should have just said, "we don't know" instead of saying "you can continue what you are doing because the risk is low, but that could change." I really don't think he realized how bad it was going to get. Either that or Trump told him not to say anything. And then we have Trump who was briefed on it back in January. If he had any care for the American people he would have admitted we have a problem and start taking steps and working with the states on locking this thing down. He didn't want that. He knew the economy was going to go bust and then so was his election hopes. This is how selfish this man is! He tells the world that he told Pence not to call these governors back when they were pleading they needed ventilators and medical supplies. They were pleading for help so of course they were upset! Trump says only if they ask nice. I mean really??? This $#@!ing retard has no humanity. He really doesn't.

He doesn't wear a mask which really is discomforting to know wow, our President won't wear a mask even with people in the White House being infected with it! He was on Fox News indicating he didn't believe there was a shortage of medical supplies, ventilators, etc.

He kept boasting about our testing capacities, "if anyone wants a test, they can get a test" and that is simply not true especially in the beginning. Saying he placed a ban on China when in fact thousands of people got in here from China and Europe. He dismissed the first case that came in, Trump said "one person coming in from China, the situation is under control and it's going to be just fine despite a top CDC official telling the public expect more cases.

In late January, we had 5 cases, Trump says "we have a very little problem in our country", he said the same on March 5th as the number of cases grew to 25. A day later he tweeted "only 129 cases", by March 12th it grew tenfold, 1,200 cases and Trump said "that's very few cases compared to other countries". From late February to early March Trump repeatedly promised a vaccine would be coming soon despite being told by public health officials it would take longer than that like 12-18 months. The CDC test kits were flawed, he fired his pandemic team earlier on, Trump shifts blame to everyone else but himself.

He didn't act like a President should act. To care about his people, have empathy, try to help. Any other President would have done it. Be $#@!ing involved man when your country is going through a pandemic and all this man thinks about it rallies, and re-election. It's really pathetic and sad. Thousands have died and early on they do say, if we would have acted earlier, we would have saved 30,000 to 40,000 lives.

And despite his false and misleading remarks, Trump also said "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." I really just have no words. No words.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,380x in 27,946 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I explain anything to you and the right wing Trumpers? You completely disagree with my beliefs. Yes, I am upset with Fauci as well. If he didn't know anything about the virus in the beginning he should have just said, "we don't know" instead of saying "you can continue what you are doing because the risk is low, but that could change." I really don't think he realized how bad it was going to get. Either that or Trump told him not to say anything. And then we have Trump who was briefed on it back in January. If he had any care for the American people he would have admitted we have a problem and start taking steps and working with the states on locking this thing down. He didn't want that. He knew the economy was going to go bust and then so was his election hopes. This is how selfish this man is! He tells the world that he told Pence not to call these governors back when they were pleading they needed ventilators and medical supplies. They were pleading for help so of course they were upset! Trump says only if they ask nice. I mean really??? This $#@!ing retard has no humanity. He really doesn't.

He doesn't wear a mask which really is discomforting to know wow, our President won't wear a mask even with people in the White House being infected with it! He was on Fox News indicating he didn't believe there was a shortage of medical supplies, ventilators, etc.

He kept boasting about our testing capacities, "if anyone wants a test, they can get a test" and that is simply not true especially in the beginning. Saying he placed a ban on China when in fact thousands of people got in here from China and Europe. He dismissed the first case that came in, Trump said "one person coming in from China, the situation is under control and it's going to be just fine despite a top CDC official telling the public expect more cases.

In late January, we had 5 cases, Trump says "we have a very little problem in our country", he said the same on March 5th as the number of cases grew to 25. A day later he tweeted "only 129 cases", by March 12th it grew tenfold, 1,200 cases and Trump said "that's very few cases compared to other countries". From late February to early March Trump repeatedly promised a vaccine would be coming soon despite being told by public health officials it would take longer than that like 12-18 months. The CDC test kits were flawed, he fired his pandemic team earlier on, Trump shifts blame to everyone else but himself.

He didn't act like a President should act. To care about his people, have empathy, try to help. Any other President would have done it. Be $#@!ing involved man when your country is going through a pandemic and all this man thinks about it rallies, and re-election. It's really pathetic and sad. Thousands have died and early on they do say, if we would have acted earlier, we would have saved 30,000 to 40,000 lives.

And despite his false and misleading remarks, Trump also said "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." I really just have no words. No words.
    We are doing over six hundred thousand tests every day.

Grow up.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,586x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who the hell are you? There is no need to try to make sense out of my post. If you don't understand don't $#@! with it. Just run along. You want some advice? Go play in traffic or something.
    You should have taken my advice on those breathing exersice six told you about.

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,586x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Section31 View Post
    Some advice for you. Take everything CNN says with a grain of salt. The president has a job to do, and part of that job is not panic Americans like the leftist media tries to do. And, "He blamed Fauci????" You never said what the president blamed Fauci for.

The rest of your comments sound wildly emotional. You need a nap. I suggest that because most leftists are emotionally unstable and a good nap does wonders. Hope it helps.

Meanwhile, I'll research what you are trying to communicate here and see if I can make some sense out of it. CNN can screw up a wet dream.
    You'll see that nearly all of her comments are extremely emotionally based.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Leanne778's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,287x in 1,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

cuomo biden.jpg

+ Reply to Thread