Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    His testimony is just one thing pointing to the company's use by the Chinese military intel for espionage purposes. Western intel agencies have more proof.

The Sec. State called Chinese theft of intellectual property over the last 40 years to be the largest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind.
    If intel agencies have more proof , why are they not showing it ?.......can you explain how come the largest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind ended up in corporate bank accounts and tax havens ? ....(lol)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PJL
    Unless he was connected to Chinese intelligence in some way , it's quite reasonable to assume that he wasn't privy to that information , and just didn't know one way or the other ...... if you can accept circumstantial evidence as proof , your understanding of the basic justice system is a bit lacking. I'm starting get the idea that few people on this forum care anything for the truth , and only care about winning online disagreements at any cost......

That is some good cheer leading.
    It's just my take on things . Tell me something , are US intel agencies in the habit of sharing their espionage activities with corporate CEO's and their staff ?

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,366x in 94,864 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    If intel agencies have more proof , why are they not showing it ?.......can you explain how come the largest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind ended up in corporate bank accounts and tax havens ? ....(lol)
    Da comrade.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Da comrade.
    Every time you post this type of childish nonsense as a reply , it just confirms that you have a problem when confronted directly with a few facts, and bit of commonsense......keep up the great work Pete ...(lol)

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time you post this type of childish nonsense as a reply , it just confirms that you have a problem when confronted directly with a few facts, and bit of commonsense......keep up the great work Pete ...(lol)
    I for one have only seen you post propaganda from Russian and Chi Com sources. The reason you are getting that is because these seem to be the only points of view you consider. For those of us used to living in free societies it seems odd you would 1. Fall for this or 2. Perhaps you are a tool of the Chinese Communist Party.

Hope this helps explain why you are getting the kind of feed back you got from Peter.

In the meantime the Chairman smiles down on your efforts to bring spread his reign of terror.

Mao.jpg
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    I for one have only seen you post propaganda from Russian and Chi Com sources. The reason you are getting that is because these seem to be the only points of view you consider. For those of us used to living in free societies it seems odd you would 1. Fall for this or 2. Perhaps you are a tool of the Chinese Communist Party.

Hope this helps explain why you are getting the kind of feed back you got from Peter.

In the meantime the Chairman smiles down on your efforts to bring spread his reign of terror.

Attachment 30199
    Incorrect . I don't remember ever reading or posting anything from a Chinese source . I like both Sputniknews and RT , not because they're Russian , but because they name their sources openly , and supply as much relevant detail as they can to verify everything . They actually still perform traditional journalism.........in comparison , US media outlets are more like marvel comic books , or some trash written by a second rate hollywood wannabe script writer.....sorry , but that's the balls of it .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incorrect . I don't remember ever reading or posting anything from a Chinese source . I like both Sputniknews and RT , not because they're Russian , but because they name their sources openly , and supply as much relevant detail as they can to verify everything . They actually still perform traditional journalism.........in comparison , US media outlets are more like marvel comic books , or some trash written by a second rate hollywood wannabe script writer.....sorry , but that's the balls of it .
    Let me be clear.. You cited State owned propaganda sources that support he position of the Russian Government and the Chinese Communist Party. You cite nothing else. Your ideologically slavery to the Chinese Communist Party gives one pause... I mean given the evil that they bring to the Chinese People The Uighuar People, The Hong Kong People, the Tibetan people, The Taiwan people, and their other neighbors it is amazing one could support that.

The Chinese Communist Party is evil and even you can surely agree to that.
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    Let me be clear...
    You couldn't be clear if you spent what's left of your life getting 10 hours a day personal tuition from Jesus Christ......clarity just isn't your thing.....stick with murkey , cynical and hateful - your comfort zone.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You couldn't be clear if you spent what's left of your life getting 10 hours a day personal tuition from Jesus Christ......clarity just isn't your thing.....stick with murkey , cynical and hateful - your comfort zone.
    While I appreciate the Maoist tactic.. I am precisely clear. Do you have any doubt where I stand on the true nature of the Chinese Communist Party. I have exhaustively outlined their evil in many posts.

If you are not clear on where I stand related to the Chinese Communist Party let me know. I can start a thread on that topic and we can dig into it.

My guess is you don't want that type of "Clarity"

+ Reply to Thread