User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden immigration plan grants citizenship to 11 million illegal immigrants

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 664
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Section31's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,524x in 3,325 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    When a Democrat uses the phrase "pathway to citizenship", that's code for amnesty.
    Exactly.

It's another way the left is destroying our culture and Balkanizing the nation.

Leftists are threat to freedom.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Jeb!'s Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,980x in 1,719 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rewarding people for committing a crime against the United States is treason. Joe Biden is a corrupt evil POS. If 11 million illegals actually got amnesty, I'd endorse death squads for the officials or lobbyists who helped pass the bill because that would be the end of America. We'd immediately get invaded by foreign terrorists and there'd be a baby boom of low IQ peons.
    Last edited by Jeb!; 07-10-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,570x in 36,509 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-4 View Post
    Per usual, the Washington Times exaggerates.

Biden plan includes a PATHWAY to citizenship.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/11/joe-...-policies.html

You can't deport 11 million people. That's NEVER been in the cards. Logistically impossible, too expensive, and devastating to our economy.

Additionally, 74% support citizenship for Dreamers. Donnie is on the wrong side of history.

https://www.newsweek.com/nearly-74-a...-finds-1511670
    When you ask them why they never seem to know.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,570x in 36,509 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nonsense - The cost of deportation alone is 400-600 Billion. Add to that the cost of disruption in food chain and lost sales tax revenue.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...n-laws/387004/
    There will be no disruption in the food chain. lol. This reminds me of how everyone in Britain was going to starve if Brexit passed.

The truly amusing thing about this is watching progressives parrot the propaganda you'd see in the Wall Street Journal. BTW, Bo, the "right wing" American Action Forum is pro-Brown slave labor and generally advocates for the policies preferred by your economic superiors. You know, the kind policies you would otherwise be railing about right now if you weren't stupid enough to be distracted by race yet again?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-10-2020),Peter1469 (07-10-2020)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,369x in 94,864 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't deport 11 million people. That's NEVER been in the cards. Logistically impossible, too expensive, and devastating to our economy.

Additionally, 74% support citizenship for Dreamers. Donnie is on the wrong side of history.

The only pathway to citizenship for illegals is to go home and try the legal way.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-10-2020),Tahuyaman (07-10-2020)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    CenterField's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 500x in 395 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pathway to citizenship = amnesty. The only thing it accomplishes, is a big incentive to cross the board illegally, with the hope that eventually there will be another amnesty.

I realize that deporting 11 million is hard to accomplish and probably won't be accomplished, as much as I'd love to see it done, if possible. The economic burden of doing that is disputable, given that we also lose money on illegals being here, but even if we got an economic hit by getting rid of these people, that would be a hit I'd be glad to take, if it eliminated the problem for good. By the way, that hit might be avoided with a robust guest worker program with no path to citizenship.

While deporting 11 million might be too much to hope for in pragmatic terms, I'd like to see at least a good chunk of them deported, and absolutely no path to citizenship. I'd like to see the very opposite: that having violated our immigration laws even only once, would make of the violator, someone ineligible for life for re-entry and for citizenship.

I'm not against citizenship for dreamers. Those are not guilty of anything as they've been brought here for no fault of their own, don't know any other country, are usually very assimilated, speaking good English and having good education, and to be eligible for the program, they need to have done well (education; avoiding gangs and criminal acts); so they are likely to become law-abiding and productive citizens. But that's as far as I'd go. Just them. Hopefully with some sort of provision that someone acquiring citizenship that way, would not be eligible to transmit citizenship to others later in life, so that they'd not be a chain-migration source, maybe with the exception of their own children once they have their own offspring.

I'd favor a one-and-done deal for the dreamers. We'd forgive the ones already here, for a fault that wasn't theirs. But we'd make clear that no future cases would be allowed, to avoid the temptation of someone illegally bringing more children here in the hope of a better future for them.

I think American citizens should only be the children of American parents (jus sanguinis) and not merely someone born here (jus soli). Most developed countries on Earth do not practice jus soli. I abhor the phenomenon of anchor babies. We need to get rid of the parts of the 14th amendment that allow for this to happen.

For example, a child born of on Italian anywhere in the world is Italian, but a child born in Italy of an illegal alien is not Italian. That's how it should be.

I do favor a comprehensive immigration reform, and I do favor the idea that those dreamers already here, and those children of illegal aliens born here, should still be granted citizenship in the case of the dreamers and retain citizenship in the case of the anchor babies (who also are here for no fault of their own) but from that point on, no more. The reform would include the revocation of the parts of the 14th that allow jus soli from this point on (I know that changing an existing amendment is hard to accomplish; I'm not talking about what I think is feasible but rather what I'd ideally like to see).

What I'd like to see done:

1. ALL illegal aliens who crossed the border illegally as adults should be declared ineligible for life for citizenship, and banned for re-entry for life if caught and deported. They wouldn't be eligible for any visa including work permits or tourism.

2. All efforts should be made to catch and deport as many of the above as possible, continuously.

3. All dreamers already here and all anchor babies already here would be granted/retain citizenship but all future cases not here or not born here by the date of the reform going into effect would not be included.

4. Simultaneously, a robust and relatively easy to qualify for guest worker program (a lawful work permit without a path to citizenship) would be expanded, so that specific industries who lack American workers would be able to obtain the temporary help of foreign workers, who would have to leave once the need no longer existed (each industry/company/enterprise would have to be re-certified yearly by the Department of Labor to remain eligible to hire guest workers). This makes sense in two ways: to minimize the economic blow in not counting on the foreign illegal workforce if huge chunks of it get deported, and to make of the legal entry under this program, something more attractive than entering illegally. The only aliens eligible for this program would be the ones who did not fall into #1 above.

5. Do away with the Diversity Lottery. Stupidest program ever. So, you're eligible to be an American just because you drew a winning number in a lottery??? Being American is a privilege that should come with a much higher bar.

6. Severely restrict family-based immigration to only allow the immigration of minor children and spouses of lawful immigrants. Verify very tightly that the marriage is legitimate and not a sham. Have a provision that would make it a one-time deal, too: an alien benefiting from family-based immigration will have a path to citizenship, but once naturalized, will not be eligible to bring in other aliens. I am aware that legally this might not be possible under clauses of equal treatment under the law; once naturalized, someone is American and should have the same rights of other Americans for the most part (wouldn't be eligible to run for president, haha, so it's not like there is absolute equality), but again, I'm talking about what I think is ideal, not what I think is feasible.

7. ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFITS for illegal aliens. Especially, no healthcare benefits like that moron Bernie Sanders has in his (fortunately) losing platform. I understand that existing laws already say so, but they get circumvented by fraud, and by the anchor baby phenomenon. I would go as far as saying that to enroll in public school of any type, the prospective student should have to prove either citizenship, or parental lawful permanent residency (green card), or parental lawful temporary work permit; excluded from this the existing dreamers as per #3 above, by the date of the reform going into effect (but not beyond). This is harsh on children but I think it is necessary to discourage the parents from coming.

8. From the moment the reform goes into effect, make of crossing the border illegally a felony with mandatory minimum prison sentence with no parole for a sufficient amount of time to be a deterrent, followed by immediate deportation once the sentence is served (and with the provisions in #1 applied). I realize taxpayers would be paying for that prison time (prisoners need to be fed, prisons need to be built and personnel hired, etc), so I wouldn't make the sentence too long, but again, I'd take the economic hit if it significantly contributed to stop the problem for good. I'm ambivalent about this one because simply deporting them immediately would be cheaper, but I do think that some deterrent might be efficient.

9. Accepting political refugees should be allowed in a few compelling cases but with very tight verification of the veracity of the claim and thorough vetting. When thorough vetting against ties to terrorism or drug dealing is not possible, then deny the claim. We aren't the only country that can accept refugees but we are a huge target for terrorism, so it's justified to be more careful than other countries. The unvettable person should feel free to try elsewhere. No free-for-all like that moron Bernie Sanders proposes, that simply showing up at the border and *claiming* domestic violence with not an ounce of proof is enough under his plan to be admitted. That's not what political refugees are. Domestic violence is despicable and criminals who engage in it need to be arrested and prosecuted, but we aren't in the business of solving the world's domestic violence problem. We should take care of our own but we are under no obligation to solve the issue in other countries. Oh, and we shouldn't accept political refugees in any higher proportion than what other developed countries are willing to accept. We can do our share, but no more than that. Maybe we should also balance the books. I don't know what the numbers are, but if we've historically accepted more refugees than other countries in proportion to population, then we should stop accepting new ones until all the other developed countries catch up.

10. Dramatically increase border patrols by in-person and electronic means, and barriers.

11. Dramatically increase penalties and fines to American individuals and businesses that willingly and knowingly hire illegal aliens up to and including harsh consequences for business owners and CEOs, not only for some lowish hiring manager. I'd like to see an employer who willingly and knowingly hires illegal aliens serving hard prison sentences and getting business-disabling fines and revocation of business permits. The first few cases of a CEO being thrown in prison and the business having to close down would make those job offers come to a screeching halt, and consequently the main driver of illegal immigration would be off the books. I think it would be more efficient than building walls at the border (but if money is left to build a wall after sufficient enhancements of auditing and enforcement of labor laws, then by all means, let's build the wall, too - I'm not against a wall; it's just that I think the priority should be on extinguishing the job offers since a wall can be defeated in various ways, but if there are no jobs, there's no incentive to cross the border illegally).
    12. Part of the reform would be that to legally immigrate to the United States, the prospective alien would have to demonstrate superior skills in one of various well-defined fields, like science, entrepreneurial (investor visas for people who will start businesses here who will employ Americans), information technology and engineering, medicine and nursing, the arts, sports, etc. That is, immigration should be merit-based and only aliens who would decisively contribute to American wealth and employment, innovation, technology, sports and culture, healthcare, and society at large should be admitted. If a field got saturated, then qualifying as skillful in it would no longer be considered as a valid reason to obtain a lawful immigrant visa (e.g., we currently have a deficit of doctors and nurses for our needs, but if our medical schools and nursing schools at some point get fully able to fulfill the needs of the market, then being a doctor or a nurse would no longer count as a plus).

13. A path to citizenship should remain open for foreigners who served honorably in our Armed Forces or collaborated with American war efforts abroad (example, translators who have helped the American military in Iraq and Afghanistan who then became pariahs in their countries and targeted for execution should be brought here if they so desired and if they could be verified to have no ties to terrorism).

14. We should have unlimited budget for border patrol, ICE, and for deportation courts.

I could go on but my post is long enough as it is.

In summary, just the opposite of what Joe Biden wants, and even more the opposite of what that nincompoop Bernie Sanders wanted.
    Please take COVID-19 seriously; don't panic but don't deny it; practice social distancing (stay 6ft from people); wear a mask, wash your hands a lot, don't touch your face, don't gather with too many people, so that you help us contain it.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 3,704
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,310x in 8,305 Posts
    Mentioned
    669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CenterField View Post
    Pathway to citizenship = amnesty. The only thing it accomplishes, is a big incentive to cross the board illegally, with the hope that eventually there will be another amnesty.

I realize that deporting 11 million is hard to accomplish and probably won't be accomplished, as much as I'd love to see it done, if possible. The economic burden of doing that is disputable, given that we also lose money on illegals being here, but even if we got an economic hit by getting rid of these people, that would be a hit I'd be glad to take, if it eliminated the problem for good. By the way, that hit might be avoided with a robust guest worker program with no path to citizenship.

While deporting 11 million might be too much to hope for in pragmatic terms, I'd like to see at least a good chunk of them deported, and absolutely no path to citizenship. I'd like to see the very opposite: that having violated our immigration laws even only once, would make of the violator, someone ineligible for life for re-entry and for citizenship.

I'm not against citizenship for dreamers. Those are not guilty of anything as they've been brought here for no fault of their own, don't know any other country, are usually very assimilated, speaking good English and having good education, and to be eligible for the program, they need to have done well (education; avoiding gangs and criminal acts); so they are likely to become law-abiding and productive citizens. But that's as far as I'd go. Just them. Hopefully with some sort of provision that someone acquiring citizenship that way, would not be eligible to transmit citizenship to others later in life, so that they'd not be a chain-migration source, maybe with the exception of their own children once they have their own offspring.

I'd favor a one-and-done deal for the dreamers. We'd forgive the ones already here, for a fault that wasn't theirs. But we'd make clear that no future cases would be allowed, to avoid the temptation of someone illegally bringing more children here in the hope of a better future for them.

I think American citizens should only be the children of American parents (jus sanguinis) and not merely someone born here (jus soli). Most developed countries on Earth do not practice jus soli. I abhor the phenomenon of anchor babies. We need to get rid of the parts of the 14th amendment that allow for this to happen.

For example, a child born of on Italian anywhere in the world is Italian, but a child born in Italy of an illegal alien is not Italian. That's how it should be.

I do favor a comprehensive immigration reform, and I do favor the idea that those dreamers already here, and those children of illegal aliens born here, should still be granted citizenship in the case of the dreamers and retain citizenship in the case of the anchor babies (who also are here for no fault of their own) but from that point on, no more. The reform would include the revocation of the parts of the 14th that allow jus soli from this point on (I know that changing an existing amendment is hard to accomplish; I'm not talking about what I think is feasible but rather what I'd ideally like to see).

What I'd like to see done:

1. ALL illegal aliens who crossed the border illegally as adults should be declared ineligible for life for citizenship, and banned for re-entry for life if caught and deported. They wouldn't be eligible for any visa including work permits or tourism.

2. All efforts should be made to catch and deport as many of the above as possible, continuously.

3. All dreamers already here and all anchor babies already here would be granted/retain citizenship but all future cases not here or not born here by the date of the reform going into effect would not be included.

4. Simultaneously, a robust and relatively easy to qualify for guest worker program (a lawful work permit without a path to citizenship) would be expanded, so that specific industries who lack American workers would be able to obtain the temporary help of foreign workers, who would have to leave once the need no longer existed (each industry/company/enterprise would have to be re-certified yearly by the Department of Labor to remain eligible to hire guest workers). This makes sense in two ways: to minimize the economic blow in not counting on the foreign illegal workforce if huge chunks of it get deported, and to make of the legal entry under this program, something more attractive than entering illegally. The only aliens eligible for this program would be the ones who did not fall into #1 above.

5. Do away with the Diversity Lottery. Stupidest program ever. So, you're eligible to be an American just because you drew a winning number in a lottery??? Being American is a privilege that should come with a much higher bar.

6. Severely restrict family-based immigration to only allow the immigration of minor children and spouses of lawful immigrants. Verify very tightly that the marriage is legitimate and not a sham. Have a provision that would make it a one-time deal, too: an alien benefiting from family-based immigration will have a path to citizenship, but once naturalized, will not be eligible to bring in other aliens. I am aware that legally this might not be possible under clauses of equal treatment under the law; once naturalized, someone is American and should have the same rights of other Americans for the most part (wouldn't be eligible to run for president, haha, so it's not like there is absolute equality), but again, I'm talking about what I think is ideal, not what I think is feasible.

7. ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFITS for illegal aliens. Especially, no healthcare benefits like that moron Bernie Sanders has in his (fortunately) losing platform. I understand that existing laws already say so, but they get circumvented by fraud, and by the anchor baby phenomenon. I would go as far as saying that to enroll in public school of any type, the prospective student should have to prove either citizenship, or parental lawful permanent residency (green card), or parental lawful temporary work permit; excluded from this the existing dreamers as per #3 above, by the date of the reform going into effect (but not beyond). This is harsh on children but I think it is necessary to discourage the parents from coming.

8. From the moment the reform goes into effect, make of crossing the border illegally a felony with mandatory minimum prison sentence with no parole for a sufficient amount of time to be a deterrent, followed by immediate deportation once the sentence is served (and with the provisions in #1 applied). I realize taxpayers would be paying for that prison time (prisoners need to be fed, prisons need to be built and personnel hired, etc), so I wouldn't make the sentence too long, but again, I'd take the economic hit if it significantly contributed to stop the problem for good. I'm ambivalent about this one because simply deporting them immediately would be cheaper, but I do think that some deterrent might be efficient.

9. Accepting political refugees should be allowed in a few compelling cases but with very tight verification of the veracity of the claim and thorough vetting. When thorough vetting against ties to terrorism or drug dealing is not possible, then deny the claim. We aren't the only country that can accept refugees but we are a huge target for terrorism, so it's justified to be more careful than other countries. The unvettable person should feel free to try elsewhere. No free-for-all like that moron Bernie Sanders proposes, that simply showing up at the border and *claiming* domestic violence with not an ounce of proof is enough under his plan to be admitted. That's not what political refugees are. Domestic violence is despicable and criminals who engage in it need to be arrested and prosecuted, but we aren't in the business of solving the world's domestic violence problem. We should take care of our own but we are under no obligation to solve the issue in other countries. Oh, and we shouldn't accept political refugees in any higher proportion than what other developed countries are willing to accept. We can do our share, but no more than that. Maybe we should also balance the books. I don't know what the numbers are, but if we've historically accepted more refugees than other countries in proportion to population, then we should stop accepting new ones until all the other developed countries catch up.

10. Dramatically increase border patrols by in-person and electronic means, and barriers.

11. Dramatically increase penalties and fines to American individuals and businesses that willingly and knowingly hire illegal aliens up to and including harsh consequences for business owners and CEOs, not only for some lowish hiring manager. I'd like to see an employer who willingly and knowingly hires illegal aliens serving hard prison sentences and getting business-disabling fines and revocation of business permits. The first few cases of a CEO being thrown in prison and the business having to close down would make those job offers come to a screeching halt, and consequently the main driver of illegal immigration would be off the books. I think it would be more efficient than building walls at the border (but if money is left to build a wall after sufficient enhancements of auditing and enforcement of labor laws, then by all means, let's build the wall, too - I'm not against a wall; it's just that I think the priority should be on extinguishing the job offers since a wall can be defeated in various ways, but if there are no jobs, there's no incentive to cross the border illegally).
    12. Part of the reform would be that to legally immigrate to the United States, the prospective alien would have to demonstrate superior skills in one of various well-defined fields, like science, entrepreneurial (investor visas for people who will start businesses here who will employ Americans), information technology and engineering, medicine and nursing, the arts, sports, etc. That is, immigration should be merit-based and only aliens who would decisively contribute to American wealth and employment, innovation, technology, sports and culture, healthcare, and society at large should be admitted. If a field got saturated, then qualifying as skillful in it would no longer be considered as a valid reason to obtain a lawful immigrant visa (e.g., we currently have a deficit of doctors and nurses for our needs, but if our medical schools and nursing schools at some point get fully able to fulfill the needs of the market, then being a doctor or a nurse would no longer count as a plus).

13. A path to citizenship should remain open for foreigners who served honorably in our Armed Forces or collaborated with American war efforts abroad (example, translators who have helped the American military in Iraq and Afghanistan who then became pariahs in their countries and targeted for execution should be brought here if they so desired and if they could be verified to have no ties to terrorism).

14. We should have unlimited budget for border patrol, ICE, and for deportation courts.

I could go on but my post is long enough as it is.

In summary, just the opposite of what Joe Biden wants, and even more the opposite of what that nincompoop Bernie Sanders wanted.
    I think people need to understand that we don't have a massive influx of people from Mexico anymore. In fact, many that were here have gone back to Mexico. That 11 million number has remained fairly static for a number of years and even the Central America influx has slowed.

The vast majority of these 11 million (probably a fairly accurate number from what I can see) have been here for many years. Some are children who have never even been to Mexico. You can't keep breaking up families (as Donald is STILL doing) and the vast majority have assimilated well. They work, they pay sales taxes and they are less likely to commit violent crimes than US citizens.

https://www.businessinsider.com/undo...cs-data-2018-8

Here you can see the curve. Obviously May of 2019 was a pretty bad spike in apprehensions due to Central America - Since, it is flat:

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

May of 2020 - Apprehensions WAY down:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...half-in-april/

And through the years, we are at historically low levels:

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/n...rder-crossings

So why not give the folks who have been here for years and stayed out of trouble a pathway to citizenship? Keep in mind, once they become citizens, they will pay income tax as opposed to sales taxes alone.
    Last edited by Bo-4; 07-10-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 3,704
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,310x in 8,305 Posts
    Mentioned
    669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    The only pathway to citizenship for illegals is to go home and try the legal way.
    So Pete wants to spent minimally a trillion and probably two, to spend 10 years deporting 11 million illegals?

Never gonna happen my friend.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    More votes Joe will lose with this policy.
    Oh, absolutely. Even the illegals coming in and voting will not be able to stack up against the Silent Majority who wants to end this schitt.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Pete wants to spent minimally a trillion and probably two, to spend 10 years deporting 11 million illegals?

Never gonna happen my friend.
    That expenditure won't be necessary. We finish the wall and the animals who think they can just waltz across our borders make different choices. Maybe get off their fat asses and fix their own fcked up countries.

Let ICE do its job and you can get a couple million deported in a year on a budget.

But the Democrat mayors refused to let the Trump administration even get to the ILLEGAL ALIEN GANG MEMBERS who were committing violent crime.

The Democrats ARE the party of crime, terrorism, child pornography and pedophelia.

+ Reply to Thread