User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you imagine the lib flip out when Trump is reelected?

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,427
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,562x in 3,590 Posts
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    All that proves is the dumbing down of America is in full swing.
    Americans elected a clueless TV game show host president in 2016. I hope for all our sakes that we never get that dumb again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RichardMZhlubb For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (07-14-2020)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,512x in 16,036 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    Americans elected a clueless TV game show host president in 2016. I hope for all our sakes that we never get that dumb again.
    Trump is much more than a game show host and has done more for this country in a few short years than every dem president combined has done in 50. The fact you aren't aware of this proves you are among the aforementioned. I have a low tolerance for stupidity. That being said you can run along now.
    Last edited by Cotton1; 07-14-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (07-14-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    Wow! Do you mind if I ask what country you live in, because it sure as hell is not here.

So many out right lies and deception here where to start. I guess with my favorite Education

https://rossieronline.usc.edu/blog/u...d-infographic/

We’ve put together this infographic that compares the United States’ education spend and performance versus eleven countries. The U.S. is the clear leader in total annual spending but ranks 9th in Science performance and 10th in Math.

We actually spend enough on children that if the money was attached to the child and not the system the parents could send the children to private schools. So why don't we have this option? Democrats.

Next let's Talk about the Pandemic and just how deadly it is.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...-u-s-populatio

According to an analysis that Gregg Girvan and I conducted for the Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity, as of May 22, in the 43 states that currently report such figures, an astounding 42% of all COVID-19 deaths have taken place in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

Democrats understood that if nothing happened they did not have a chance at the White House Democrat Governor's around the country used these homes to house people with the Covid Virus and the murdered thousands.

Next let's Talk about Wages, Jobs and Standard of Living.

First lets look at the Worker Participation rate.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/obama-...t-labor-force/

Americans during Obama's time in office from 65.7 percent to 62.7 percent. In September 2015, the participation dipped to 62.4 percent—the lowest level seen in recent times since 1977.

Can You say Jimmy Carter I think you can..... Women and Minorities were hit the hardest Color me Surprised NOT

63.4%: Labor Force Participation at Trump-Era High As Labor Force Grows by 574,000

Wages, Remember that the Democrats were telling us that Walmart was in fact Satin because they would not pay their employees enough to live on? They tried to force them....

Walmart announced on Thursday it would raise starting wages for hourly employees to $11 an hour beginning next month, and will give some of its hourly workers one-time bonuses that could be as high as $1,000. In total, more than a million employees could benefit, the company said.

They also just did it again because of the exposure to Covid 19 It took a president that understood that if companies were allowed to keep more of the money they earn they would be able to pay more

This of course the Democrats hate because anyone not dependent on the government is likely to see their lies.

Yes Friends in the real USA it is not the GOP that wants a ceiling for the poor and minorities, it matters to them, they have created the new plantations for Minorities and the do not want anything better for them
    Its not a country. More like a bubble. Its own personal blue bubble.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    It is fascinating watching the so called conservative 'religious' right - Cotton1 here - define the other. It is a kinda mindless finger pointing that neglects to look at itself and its lack of accomplishments or even justice and good. Pretending a pandemic is not a pandemic, caging children and breaking up families is now ok in their moral universe. Taking healthcare from the needy ok too for Jesus would have agreed? Would he have? Of course not. Conservatives have become moralless single issue tribes today. They love control of the other thus the defining, as for looking into their own soul and lack of positives. No way Jose.

Trump is set to lose, that seems pretty obvious. He is a failure and a fool, only another fool could vote for more failure. Are you one? Look inside and check.

Truman nailed you guys long ago. "I do not believe there is a problem in this country or the world today which could not be settled if approached through the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount." Harry S. Truman"Republicans [Today's American so-called conservatives] approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home - but not for housing. They are strong for labor - but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage - the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all - but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine - for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing - but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think the American standard of living is a fine thing - so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it." Harry S. Truman

https://spydersden.wordpress.com/201...-harry-truman/
    How cute. A muslim ass licker as yourself trying to play the Jesus card. Grow up
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you forget about the peanut farmer, the pervert and his hag wife, the American hater and his wife.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (07-15-2020)

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,783
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,074x in 14,369 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On this date four years ago, Hillary's lead in the 538 polling average was 3.5%. Biden's current lead is 8.9%. The current race is nothing like 2016. Biden is much, much further ahead.
    He also has not selected a VP candidate and has not been out in the public to have people see how bad his mental condition is...

Also I think the polls are a little off, I don't know of a Conservative that would not tell a pollster that they were voting for Biden because I think we would all like to watch the meltdown if Trump does win

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (07-15-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it has been a B$#^H! The Economy, Jobs upward mobility, If you are a democrat and want people beholden to you Government Programs I can't think of how upset you must be.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (07-14-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    you forget about the peanut farmer, the pervert and his hag wife, the American hater and his wife.
    Now come on you have to admit that Slick Willie in the White House Chasing Tail Full time would have been fun to watch.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (07-14-2020),Peter1469 (07-15-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now come on you have to admit that Slick Willie in the White House Chasing Tail Full time would have been fun to watch.
    He is such a disgusting sleaze. Being married to Hillary is no excuse.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,646x in 1,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will put it a IF Trump is re elected at this point, If Biden can continue to hold off on his VP selection and he does not debate, as they can get a mail in election were they can stack the ballot box, they could win this one.

But as Scrooge Says in a Christmas Carol, that will mean harvest season for the money lenders.

But If Trump does win, It will be a fun show to watch, the sky could be falling with liberal jumpers but as usual I doubt they will follow through with the suicide promises or mas migration out of the country.

For me at this point, I think I will just prepare for the recession that will be coming if Biden is elected.
    Uh, the Trump Recession has already started!

And it tanks daily, as unemployment soars, businesses fold up, and the COVID shuts down more states!

You need to change your propaganda feed!

+ Reply to Thread