User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you imagine the lib flip out when Trump is reelected?

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,596
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,717x in 16,157 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can you imagine the lib flip out when Trump is reelected?

In spite of their best efforts with Covid, BLM, Renaming syrup bottles etc that Trump will be reeelected. This is going to be the horse pill in a bottle of baby aspirin for them. Tough to swallow. Get your popcorn popper ready. This is going to be quite a show.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

countryboy (08-18-2020),MisterVeritis (08-18-2020),zelmo1234 (07-13-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hahahahahaha. Bull dykes included
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

CrusaderKnight (08-11-2020)

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 1,335
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,403x in 14,593 Posts
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will put it a IF Trump is re elected at this point, If Biden can continue to hold off on his VP selection and he does not debate, as they can get a mail in election were they can stack the ballot box, they could win this one.

But as Scrooge Says in a Christmas Carol, that will mean harvest season for the money lenders.

But If Trump does win, It will be a fun show to watch, the sky could be falling with liberal jumpers but as usual I doubt they will follow through with the suicide promises or mas migration out of the country.

For me at this point, I think I will just prepare for the recession that will be coming if Biden is elected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    I will put it a IF Trump is re elected at this point, If Biden can continue to hold off on his VP selection and he does not debate, as they can get a mail in election were they can stack the ballot box, they could win this one.

But as Scrooge Says in a Christmas Carol, that will mean harvest season for the money lenders.

But If Trump does win, It will be a fun show to watch, the sky could be falling with liberal jumpers but as usual I doubt they will follow through with the suicide promises or mas migration out of the country.

For me at this point, I think I will just prepare for the recession that will be coming if Biden is elected.
    If the dems can dodge the debates and coordinate their mail in ballot fraud we could have a problem. Thats the only way they can steal this election, imo
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One thing is certain. Accountability cannot ever be a part of liberal ideology. To do so would save the lives of millions of slaughtered innocent babies to abortion.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    In spite of their best efforts with Covid, BLM, Renaming syrup bottles etc that Trump will be reeelected. This is going to be the horse pill in a bottle of baby aspirin for them. Tough to swallow. Get your popcorn popper ready. This is going to be quite a show.

I agree. If Trump is reelected, the far left will throw an historic hissy fit.

But, if Biden is elected, we won't see the same childish temper tantrum from the far right.

That should tell thinking folks something. Unfortunately, most people are followers--not thinkers.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,557x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you are stocked up on ammo. If Trump wins the hard left freaks are going to seriously melt down. Most will not be able to function. Some will be dangerous.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Lummy (07-14-2020),MisterVeritis (08-18-2020),MMC (07-14-2020),zelmo1234 (07-14-2020)

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 661
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,498x in 1,842 Posts
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is fascinating watching the so called conservative 'religious' right - Cotton1 here - define the other. It is a kinda mindless finger pointing that neglects to look at itself and its lack of accomplishments or even justice and good. Pretending a pandemic is not a pandemic, caging children and breaking up families is now ok in their moral universe. Taking healthcare from the needy ok too for Jesus would have agreed? Would he have? Of course not. Conservatives have become moralless single issue tribes today. They love control of the other thus the defining, as for looking into their own soul and lack of positives. No way Jose.

Trump is set to lose, that seems pretty obvious. He is a failure and a fool, only another fool could vote for more failure. Are you one? Look inside and check.

Truman nailed you guys long ago. "I do not believe there is a problem in this country or the world today which could not be settled if approached through the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount." Harry S. Truman"Republicans [Today's American so-called conservatives] approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home - but not for housing. They are strong for labor - but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage - the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all - but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine - for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing - but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think the American standard of living is a fine thing - so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it." Harry S. Truman

https://spydersden.wordpress.com/201...-harry-truman/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

Leanne778 (07-14-2020),Mini Me (07-14-2020),stephenpe (07-14-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,557x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At risk of suicide if Trump wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    It is fascinating watching the so called conservative 'religious' right - Cotton1 here - define the other. It is a kinda mindless finger pointing that neglects to look at itself and its lack of accomplishments or even justice and good. Pretending a pandemic is not a pandemic, caging children and breaking up families is now ok in their moral universe. Taking healthcare from the needy ok too for Jesus would have agreed? Would he have? Of course not. Conservatives have become moralless single issue tribes today. They love control of the other thus the defining, as for looking into their own soul and lack of positives. No way Jose.

Trump is set to lose, that seems pretty obvious. He is a failure and a fool, only another fool could vote for more failure. Are you one? Look inside and check.

Truman nailed you guys long ago. "I do not believe there is a problem in this country or the world today which could not be settled if approached through the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount." Harry S. Truman"Republicans [Today's American so-called conservatives] approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home - but not for housing. They are strong for labor - but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage - the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all - but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine - for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing - but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think the American standard of living is a fine thing - so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it." Harry S. Truman

https://spydersden.wordpress.com/201...-harry-truman/
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,658x in 3,674 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He’s not getting re-elected. Biden has a larger lead right now that any candidate in decades. For Trump to win, you have to believe that there are millions of Americans who have never supported him and are going to change their minds sometime in the next four months. Not going to happen.

+ Reply to Thread