User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dedicated to the calm, peaceful protestors of Portland!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Practical's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81x in 48 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dedicated to the calm, peaceful protestors of Portland!

For years and years, we have been telling you to get a gun, practice practice practice. Figured out why we have been saying that yet?

Host of a struggling, libertarian podcast called ThePodocasts!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Practical For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (08-04-2020)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is this post? Are you certain the person wasnt making fun of you for being a pansy that talks big but is hiding at home? What kind of a militia hides at home?

It will be armed - it will have teeth. WHEN? When Trump loses election? Bull%$%$. Plus - the Federal Gov will %$%$ing massacre you. You wouldnt have a %$%$ing chance. You arent going to do a %$%$ing thing other than hide at home and you know it.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Join our patriot militia everyone! Its every man for themselves! Hide at home with your guns! Well - you dont really have to join the militia I guess. Buy a gun - hide at home. One of us.

Ha.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,779
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,075x in 14,369 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    Where is this post? Are you certain the person wasnt making fun of you for being a pansy that talks big but is hiding at home? What kind of a militia hides at home?

It will be armed - it will have teeth. WHEN? When Trump loses election? Bull%$%$. Plus - the Federal Gov will %$%$ing massacre you. You wouldnt have a %$%$ing chance. You arent going to do a %$%$ing thing other than hide at home and you know it.

Temper / Temper

Do you really expect the people of this country to continue to watch their cities burn. As I am sure you know Gun and Ammunition Sales are through the roof, and one of the demographics that is taking advantage of their Second Amendment Rights for the first time???? African American Females.

There are business people all over this country that have no intention of letting a mob destroy everything that they worked for because someone thinks others have been oppressing them.

So I guess in comment to you little temper tantrum, I would respond. If you are one of these rioting pieces of crap and you come to may nape of the wave... I would be glad to be your Huckleberry

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post

Temper / Temper

Do you really expect the people of this country to continue to watch their cities burn. As I am sure you know Gun and Ammunition Sales are through the roof, and one of the demographics that is taking advantage of their Second Amendment Rights for the first time???? African American Females.

There are business people all over this country that have no intention of letting a mob destroy everything that they worked for because someone thinks others have been oppressing them.

So I guess in comment to you little temper tantrum, I would respond. If you are one of these rioting pieces of crap and you come to may nape of the wave... I would be glad to be your Huckleberry
    Most people will watch the cities burn. A normal person doesn't care if the riff-raff burn their own stuff. They aren't going to burn mine.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post

Temper / Temper

I am not a rioter. I am not even American. I am just saying that armed citizens are never going to form a militia and overthrow a tyrannical government in USA. Closest you got was Bundy Militia. That was a joke. And even most Republicans called them terrorists.

In this economy the best thing that could happen to most small businesses would be for them to be burned down by a mob so insurance can be claimed.

Anyway - your real militia is national guard isnt it? If things are really so bad then why doesnt Trump use Insurrection Act or whatever it is and send in military to maintain peace and order? He does have the power to do that right? Why doesnt he?

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,592x in 94,421 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not a rioter. I am not even American. I am just saying that armed citizens are never going to form a militia and overthrow a tyrannical government in USA. Closest you got was Bundy Militia. That was a joke. And even most Republicans called them terrorists.

In this economy the best thing that could happen to most small businesses would be for them to be burned down by a mob so insurance can be claimed.

Anyway - your real militia is national guard isnt it? If things are really so bad then why doesnt Trump use Insurrection Act or whatever it is and send in military to maintain peace and order? He does have the power to do that right? Why doesnt he?
    The National Guard is the organized militia. The unorganized militia are males 17-45 who are not on active military service or serve in the National Guard.

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

(a)The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b)The classes of the militia are—(1)the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2)the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,802x in 4,161 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have to say the majority of people, Trump supporters or not, are defenders, not aggressors. However, certain circumstances that force peoples hands can change that in a heartbeat. Direct threat to their own, their immediate neighbors, and their way of life are several factors.

The biggest difference is, those who dwell in urban/metro areas, tend to look to others to protect/defend them. Those in suburban/rural areas, defend themselves and their neighbors.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

+ Reply to Thread