User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dems on Biden’s Mental Decline

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,521x in 55,042 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    Not by you.

you haven't listed anything. Provide a link or be ignored
    It's been posted all over the forum. Pay attention rather than ignore.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,039x in 1,743 Posts
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    Trump was correct about injecting disinfectant, since that has been done for years, you didn't bother to look it up,

Health Associates Medical Group

I.V. Hydrogen Peroxide

Excerpt:

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE INFUSIONS

Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy is an alternative health therapy that can be used to treat common infections such as cold, flu and sinus infections. Presently, there are over 6,100 articles in scientific literature dating back to 1920 on the clinical applications of hydrogen peroxide.

It is well known that antibiotics can kill the beneficial bacteria within your intestines and upset the delicate balance of our intestinal tract which makes Hydrogen Peroxide Infusions an attractive alternative therapy. Hydrogen peroxide is a part of your normal immune defense and your body produces it constantly. Our white blood cells are partly responsible for our immune system and they produce something called "peroxisomes," which produce Hydrogen Peroxide (H202) intracellularly. The white blood cells engulf the virus or bacteria and with the help of peroxisomes, destroy the pathogen.

LINK

I am not gonna get into this again, but he was refering to household disinfectants. We know this because of context. there was a poster board from a previous presentations indicating "household disinfectants" and "bleach" as an example, as a means of combating the virus on surfaces. there were many other indicators but I dont remember. I posted on this in great detail somewhere on this forum previously.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,039x in 1,743 Posts
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    Lets look at some of the things in your list

"[Overseas] we build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school, we build another school, we build another road, they blow them up, we build again. In the meantime we can't get a $#@!ing school in Brooklyn"

I agree, the kids in the inner cities of this country deserve an education, I know that you don't want that because they are in large part minorities, but they deserve this.

"I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it's literally going to cease to exist."
    Playboy, March 1990

I was not aware that Trump was President in 1990

"I will be phenomenal to the women. I mean, I want to help women."
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/incom...161142500.html

Are you saying it is a bad thing that Women are being treated more equally?

"It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... it's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."

Trump was not President in 2011

"Our country is in serious trouble. We don't have victories any more. We used to have victories but [now] we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, China, in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time."

https://www.local10.com/business/202...se-in-exports/

I know that Biden Hate manufacturing jobs, because they are one of the ways that minorities can make it out of the Democrat Ghetto Plantations but Trump was doing a great job with China and lowering the trade deficit.

Sorry but the rule about being recent is something you made up. I did not agree to that term.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 699
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sunsettommy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 939x in 558 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Internal Medicine

IV UV Light Therapy

Excerpt:

What Is Intravenous Light Therapy?
    Intravenous Light Therapy is currently used worldwide and is an innovative therapy which is used to improve overall well-being and health by accelerating the replenishment of blood cells while using visible wavelengths of green, red or blue. This therapy uses low-level infrared laser light which is directly applied to the bloodstream while creating a much deeper depth of tissue penetration which stimulates the circulation of blood and stems cells thus showing effective results on the patients.

How Is The Therapy Performed?
    This therapy enables the application of laser light directly into the bloodstream by using a special fiber optic IV catheter technology. The laser light used in this procedure stimulates circulating of blood cells and stem cells.

While this therapy uses a different type of wavelengths of light that triggers distinct biological mechanisms within the body thus improves blood circulation and strengthens the immune system. IV UV Light Therapy is also used to improve a wide range of medical conditions such as chronic Lyme disease, chronic inflammation, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), upper respiratory infections and much more. Along with UV Light Therapy, IV vitamins and fluids can also be administered to help with overall wellness and hydration.

To perform this therapy a needle is used to enter a vein. An optical fiber carries the laser light from the generating device used for the therapy through the needle into the bloodstream. On an average, the blood cells take about a minute to be pumped all the way through the body. While undergoing the therapy the entire blood supply is exposed to the color laser around 10 times.

LINK

boldings mine
    =====

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, also called Photoluminescence Therapy, is intravenously applied ultraviolet energy. Due to its profound photochemical, biochemical and physiological effects it has been of great value in a wide variety of diseases according to over 100 years of research findings.

Excerpt:

Niels Ryberg Finsen is considered the father of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. In the late 1890s, he treated various skin conditions with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and he and his successors reported a success rate of about 98% in curing lupus vulgaris, a tuberculosis-like disease of the skin and mucous membranes. In 1903, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for his research in photochemotherapy.

In the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, E. K. Knott, M.D. in Seattle, Washington, and other physicians applied this treatment successfully to a variety of other conditions, such as bacterial diseases, viral infections including acute and chronic hepatitis, poliomyelitis, encephalitis, overwhelming toxemias, rheumatoid arthritis and many other diseases and conditions.

In Europe, since the early 1950s, Josef M. Issels, M.D. administered Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, or Photoluminescence Therapy, as an important component of his treatment program to thousands of his patients suffering from cancer and various immune disorders.

LINK

=====

Austin Zone

Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
    by Ron Kennedy, M.D.

Excerpt:

In living systems oxygen (as O2) is transported by hemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells. This is a highly efficient way of conducting oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of the body and insuring it does not react with anything along the way. Because it is bound by hemoglobin, it is unable to react to anything else until it is released by the hemoglobin (which then picks up carbon dioxide and transports it to the lungs).

In bio-oxidative medicine, oxygen is introduced directly into the body as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) or as ozone (O3). Although ozone is used safely and with great benefit throughout Europe and in many other parts of the world, the medical establishment in the United States refuses to recognize it as a valid therapy and actively persecutes doctors who use it. Luckily, hydrogen peroxide is not treated in this way, even though it is an equally powerful oxidative approach.

The chemical reaction looks like this:

H2O2 _ H2O + O–

This is chemical shorthand to indicate that in the body, hydrogen peroxide is converted to water and singlet oxygen. This singlet oxygen located at the end of this reaction is a powerful oxidizing agent. It is the active agent in hydrogen peroxide therapy.

In IV H2O2 therapy, Hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory system through a vein in the arm. It drips in over a ninety-minute period. Five cc of pharmaceutical-grade, three-percent hydrogen peroxide are put in 500 cc five percent glucose in water as a carrier solution. Two grams of magnesium chloride are added alon gwith a small amount of manganese to prevent vein sclerosis.

LINK

bolding mine

Last edited by Sunsettommy; 08-09-2020 at 12:14 AM.
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." Ronald Reagan

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunsettommy For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (08-09-2020)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 699
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sunsettommy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 939x in 558 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    I am not gonna get into this again, but he was refering to household disinfectants. We know this because of context. there was a poster board from a previous presentations indicating "household disinfectants" and "bleach" as an example, as a means of combating the virus on surfaces. there were many other indicators but I dont remember. I posted on this in great detail somewhere on this forum previously.
    Hydrogen Peroxide is a disinfectant, Wikipedia:

Disinfectant

Hydrogen peroxide is used in certain waste-water treatment processes to remove organic impurities. In advanced oxidation processing, the Fenton reaction[60][61] gives the highly reactive hydroxyl radical (·OH). This degrades organic compounds, including those that are ordinarily robust, such as aromatic or halogenated compounds.[62] It can also oxidize sulfur based compounds present in the waste; which is beneficial as it generally reduces their odour.[63]

Hydrogen peroxide may be used for the sterilization of various surfaces,[64] including surgical tools,[65] and may be deployed as a vapour (VHP) for room sterilization.[66] H2O2 demonstrates broad-spectrum efficacy against viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and bacterial spores.[67][68] In general, greater activity is seen against Gram-positive than Gram-negative bacteria; however, the presence of catalase or other peroxidases in these organisms may increase tolerance in the presence of lower concentrations.[69] Lower levels of concentration (3%) will work against most spores; higher concentrations (7 to 30%) and longer contact times will improve sporicidal activity.[68][70]

Hydrogen peroxide is seen as an environmentally safe alternative to chlorine-based bleaches, as it degrades to form oxygen and water and it is generally recognized as safe as an antimicrobial agent by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).[71]
    Hydrogen peroxide may be used to treat acne,[72] although benzoyl peroxide is a more common treatment.

===

Also used as ANTISEPTIC, WebMD:

Uses

Hydrogen peroxide is a mild antiseptic used on the skin to prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It may also be used as a mouth rinse to help remove mucus or to relieve minor mouth irritation (e.g., due to canker/cold sores, gingivitis). This product works by releasing oxygen when it is applied to the affected area. The release of oxygen causes foaming, which helps to remove dead skin and clean the area.
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." Ronald Reagan

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    JustJack's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 47x in 33 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go ahead. Lower his expectations for the debates. LOL
    The probability that Biden will out-gaffe Trump is zero. Trump spews word salad like a cheap food processor.

Achievements:
    JustJack's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 47x in 33 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Doctor Trump" has prescribed hydrochloroquine which causes heart attacks and blindness, bleach which can kill you, and oleander which is a poison used in Roman times for suicide.
    Your president has killed 200,000 innocent people and he belongs in jail for negligent homicide.

Achievements:
    JustJack's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 47x in 33 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny how even Republicans aren't trying this line of attack after Biden's speech. LOL

+ Reply to Thread