Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RACIST JOE tries to clarify his RACIST remarks

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/08/07/biden-unsuccessfully-attempts-to-clarify-racist-comments/

Biden Unsuccessfully Attempts to Clarify Racist Comments

Here’s Biden’s attempt to fix — well, we may want to go to the audio sound bites for this in which case I need to — yeah. Let’s start here at the top. In order to do this justice, we need to start at the top of the audio sound bites. So let’s go to back to Wednesday, National Association of Black Journalists, National Association of Hispanic Journalists’ virtual convention. This is NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro talking to Biden. “Will you reengage with Cuba?”

BIDEN: Yes. And, by the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.

He said, “In no way did I mean to suggest the African-American community is a monolith — not by identity, not on issues, not at all. Throughout my career I’ve witnessed the diversity of thought, background, and sentiment within the African American community. It’s this diversity that makes our workplaces, communities, and country a better place. My commitment to you is this: I will always listen, I will never stop fighting for the African American community and I will never stop fighting for a more equitable future.”

So those are the clarifying comments. Then he didn’t stop there. He went further. “Now when I mean full diversity, unlike African American community, many other communities, you’re from everywhere. From Europe. From the tip of South America, all the way to our border and Mexico -”

So he says Latinos are from far more places. Hispanics are from far more places than African-Americans. What an idiot thing to say.

There you have it, boys and girls. If you vote for RACIST JOE, you are an idiot and a racist.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Reason10 For This Useful Post:

CrusaderKnight (08-09-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, just let me say this about that ...

If Biden should win this election, which he won't, there could then absolutely be no mistake about America's true opinion.

Everything democrats do promotes President Trump for reelection. It just about has to be unique in American political history.

Democrats did it. Democrats can drown in it.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Well, just let me say this about that ...

If Biden should win this election, which he won't, there could then absolutely be no mistake about America's true opinion.

Everything democrats do promotes President Trump for reelection. It just about has to be unique in American political history.

Democrats did it. Democrats can drown in it.
    A LOT of DNC execs are privately kicking themselves in the ass for not getting behind Crazy Bernie, who had a head of steam and had no problem remembering where he was.

Even Pete Buttplug would have been a more logical choice. He wouldn't have come across as racist and senile.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 699
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial10000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class
    Jen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,000x in 1,522 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/08/07/biden-unsuccessfully-attempts-to-clarify-racist-comments/

Here’s Biden’s attempt to fix — well, we may want to go to the audio sound bites for this in which case I need to — yeah. Let’s start here at the top. In order to do this justice, we need to start at the top of the audio sound bites. So let’s go to back to Wednesday, National Association of Black Journalists, National Association of Hispanic Journalists’ virtual convention. This is NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro talking to Biden. “Will you reengage with Cuba?”

BIDEN: Yes. And, by the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.

He said, “In no way did I mean to suggest the African-American community is a monolith — not by identity, not on issues, not at all. Throughout my career I’ve witnessed the diversity of thought, background, and sentiment within the African American community. It’s this diversity that makes our workplaces, communities, and country a better place. My commitment to you is this: I will always listen, I will never stop fighting for the African American community and I will never stop fighting for a more equitable future.”

So those are the clarifying comments. Then he didn’t stop there. He went further. “Now when I mean full diversity, unlike African American community, many other communities, you’re from everywhere. From Europe. From the tip of South America, all the way to our border and Mexico -”

So he says Latinos are from far more places. Hispanics are from far more places than African-Americans. What an idiot thing to say.

There you have it, boys and girls. If you vote for RACIST JOE, you are an idiot and a racist.

I am wondering how in the world Democrats are going to allow Joe Biden to debate President Trump. Every word he utters will be used against him. Democrats may never dig out of their huge mistake here. Joe Biden is not a viable candidate in any way.
    WWG1WGA

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I am wondering how in the world Democrats are going to allow Joe Biden to debate President Trump. Every word he utters will be used against him. Democrats may never dig out of their huge mistake here. Joe Biden is not a viable candidate in any way.
    It's like watching a Chinese fire drill.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reason10 For This Useful Post:

CrusaderKnight (08-09-2020),Jen (08-09-2020)

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CrusaderKnight's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 292x in 205 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post

Not that we needed more proof, but the fake news liars at CNN defending Biden after all of this is solid 100% proof that fake news CNN and NBC and the rest truly are fake news just like Trump said they were. They cover up real hate and racism and lies from Biden and they make up fake racism and lies and try to pin them on Trump.

Anyone who watches CNN is too stupid to vote.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CrusaderKnight's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 292x in 205 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)