testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,183x in 6,937 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh $#@!, is Nancy Pelosi saying she is praying again. Solyndra. turn the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderKnight View Post

Catholic clergy led by former papal nuncio Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò and Cardinals Robert Sarah, Gerhard Ludwig Mueller, Joseph Zen, and Janis Pujats have joined an appeal “for the Church and the world” that warns that the COVID-19 pandemic is being used as a “pretext” by world leaders to “control” people, strip them of their fundamental rights, while providing a “disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fo...er-coronavirus

In reference to coronavirus lockdown measures around the world and the reduction of individuals’ civil liberties, the signatories say that they believe there are powers at work in society “interested in creating panic among the world’s population with the sole aim of permanently imposing unacceptable forms of restriction on freedoms, of controlling people and of tracking their movements.”

“The imposition of these illiberal measures is a disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control,” they state.

Arguing that widespread closures of shops and businesses has in some instances “precipitated a crisis that has brought down entire sectors of the economy,” the signatories continue to raise concerns about potential radical changes to the geopolitical landscape. They stated that such weakened economies “encourages interference by foreign powers and has serious social and political repercussions.”

“Those with governmental responsibility must stop these forms of social engineering, by taking measures to protect their citizens whom they represent, and in whose interests they have a serious obligation to act,” the letter states.

The letter also directly addresses several questions related to medical treatments for Covid-19.

In the first instance, the letter implores governments and international bodies not to allow “shady business interests” to influence their responses to the coronavirus.

“It is unreasonable to penalize those remedies that have proved to be effective, and are often inexpensive, just because one wishes to give priority to treatments or vaccines that are not as good, but which guarantee pharmaceutical companies far greater profits, and exacerbate public health expenditures,” the signatories write.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 680
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    stephenpe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,878x in 1,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderKnight View Post
    There is such a thing.

like Antifa does. Yes.

We also don't wear these punk coward covid masks. No fascist Democrat governor tells me what to do.

Its not a conspiracy theory if its true. Catholic Hierarchy are not prone to these sorts of statements. In fact, they are usually prone to the opposite, not wanting to rock the boat. The fact that this is such an unusual thing for them to say makes it all the more believable.

Blah blah blah - - anti-Catholic nonsense.

The Catholic Church has been on this planet for 2,000 years. Catholic countries come and go over centuries but the Church always grows over millennia. The Church is now about 1.5 billion.

Your myopic lack of vision and your anti-Catholicism are duly noted.
    Wow, you discerned all of that from my post questioning "real men" What I know or even care about the Catholic church ended years ago when I realized how many child molestors they shielded from prosecution and the damage it did to children in the name of God. I guess you had no problem with it. That said I know and love some real Catholics that did not subsribe to that sort of initiation for young boys.
    My friend is still interested in that manly thing you did proving your Trumpian character. I will not hold my breath.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 680
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    stephenpe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,878x in 1,917 Posts
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectalpha View Post
    Oh $#@!, is Nancy Pelosi saying she is praying again. Solyndra. turn the channel.
    Dumb beioccch. Shoulda just got security to clear a path to the nearest house of God and waved a bible to prove her faith...........that is stone cold proof of Godliness..............lmao

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CrusaderKnight's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 292x in 205 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)