Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,957x in 55,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    You don't get to dictate what I am allowed to say or not say or what to believe or not believe. I am not going to force my personal beliefs on other women.
    I’m hopeful most other women have a conscience.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 2,023
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Adelaide's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,449x in 11,739 Posts
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I’m hopeful most other women have a conscience.
    It would be ideal if most women were able to access services to get the right education and resources to prevent ever being in a position where they believe they require an abortion, and it would be ideal if abortion as a practice were no longer found necessary by some women. Until then, I refuse to judge or tell other women what they should or should not do.
    FYIWDWYTM

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It would be ideal if most women were able to access services to get the right education and resources to prevent ever being in a position where they believe they require an abortion, and it would be ideal if abortion as a practice were no longer found necessary by some women. Until then, I refuse to judge or tell other women what they should or should not do.
    What kind of education is required to avoid getting pregnant? Are women that stupid?

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What kind of education is required to avoid getting pregnant? Are women that stupid?
    You do realize it takes more than one person, yes? And that many forms of birth control have high failure rates? And that $#@! like stealthing is now incredibly common? Not to mention that the more effective birth control methods are actually more complicated (shots, IUDs, so forth) where failure to educate a woman on how exactly it works can result in unintended pregnancies. Let's not even get started on the people (men and women) who think anal sex doesn't count or that the rhythm method is a good idea. People cannot even wear condoms correctly and we think they're going to count their fertile days accurately?

Resources would mean access to affordable birth control as well as access to family planning in the event of birth control failure. A lot of women terminate for different reasons and one of them is financial; let's work towards helping to remove that obstacle.

Just saying "abortion bad" doesn't actually solve the problem.
    FYIWDWYTM

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CrusaderKnight's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 292x in 205 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be ideal if you stopped denying science and stopped murdering children. It would be ideal if you stopped believing in fake political slogans in favor of real science.

Fake Slogan: "My Body My Choice"

Real Science that you deny: DNA science proves that the baby in the womb is not part of the woman's body. Everybody is familiar with police shows and Law & Order shows, and how DNA science either correctly identifies a person or completely rules them out. No two people have the same DNA. Science has proven long ago that the DNA of the baby in the womb is different than the DNA sample taken from any part of the woman's body. Ergo, scientifically, the baby in the womb is a completely unique different person and they have human rights. The most fundamental human right of all is our right to live, or the "right to life." Each person has the right to not be murdered by another person, and so does the baby in the womb. And that brings us to the next denial of reality that you engage in.......

Fake Issue: Women's rights

Real Issue: Human Rights! The issue has never been women's rights even though that's how the Democrats want to play it. The real issue is human rights. Everytime a demented woman murders the child in her womb she has violated the human rights of that child

All of this stuff is very simple to understand. A child could understand it. The only people who do not want to understand it are people so steeped in their ideology and their sickness and their diseased minds that they would rather continue murdering children than admit that they are wrong

God bless Donald Trump who was open-minded enough to see the error of his ways as a younger man and now embraces Life and is pro-life. "Operation Rescue" voted him as the pro-life person of the year

It's too bad that the leftists in this forum are not as open-minded and willing to accept science and Truth as Donald Trump is

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You do realize it takes more than one person, yes? And that many forms of birth control have high failure rates? And that $#@! like stealthing is now incredibly common? Not to mention that the more effective birth control methods are actually more complicated (shots, IUDs, so forth) where failure to educate a woman on how exactly it works can result in unintended pregnancies. Let's not even get started on the people (men and women) who think anal sex doesn't count or that the rhythm method is a good idea. People cannot even wear condoms correctly and we think they're going to count their fertile days accurately?

Resources would mean access to affordable birth control as well as access to family planning in the event of birth control failure. A lot of women terminate for different reasons and one of them is financial; let's work towards helping to remove that obstacle.

Just saying "abortion bad" doesn't actually solve the problem.
    There's one form of birth control which works every time. It never fails. Can you guess what that is?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderKnight View Post
    It would be ideal if you stopped denying science and stopped murdering children. It would be ideal if you stopped believing in fake political slogans in favor of real science.

Fake Slogan: "My Body My Choice"

Real Science that you deny: DNA science proves that the baby in the womb is not part of the woman's body. Everybody is familiar with police shows and Law & Order shows, and how DNA science either correctly identifies a person or completely rules them out. No two people have the same DNA. Science has proven long ago that the DNA of the baby in the womb is different than the DNA sample taken from any part of the woman's body. Ergo, scientifically, the baby in the womb is a completely unique different person and they have human rights. The most fundamental human right of all is our right to live, or the "right to life." Each person has the right to not be murdered by another person, and so does the baby in the womb. And that brings us to the next denial of reality that you engage in.......

Fake Issue: Women's rights

Real Issue: Human Rights! The issue has never been women's rights even though that's how the Democrats want to play it. The real issue is human rights. Everytime a demented woman murders the child in her womb she has violated the human rights of that child

All of this stuff is very simple to understand. A child could understand it. The only people who do not want to understand it are people so steeped in their ideology and their sickness and their diseased minds that they would rather continue murdering children than admit that they are wrong

God bless Donald Trump who was open-minded enough to see the error of his ways as a younger man and now embraces Life and is pro-life. "Operation Rescue" voted him as the pro-life person of the year

It's too bad that the leftists in this forum are not as open-minded and willing to accept science and Truth as Donald Trump is
    Once a woman becomes pregnant, it's not just "her body" any longer. There's another body to consider now.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't consider such a thing to be my problem. The politics might be, but not the practice. Explain to me how a pregnancy in which I'm not the father is my problem? I am not your/her/their keeper.

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There's one form of birth control which works every time. It never fails. Can you guess what that is?
    Celibacy actually has a failure rate.
    FYIWDWYTM

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Celibacy actually has a failure rate.
    Nope. Abstinence never ever fails. There's never been one occasion where it has failed to work.

+ Reply to Thread