User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: liberals, progressives and addicts of hope and change.....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 576
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    GRUMPY's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 127x in 102 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

liberals, progressives and addicts of hope and change.....

just a question.....liberals, progressives and addicts of hope and change, for want of a better term the messiah maniacs....they really are quite the fundamentalists....there is no logic, reason, fact based argument nothing that will shake them from their faith....when confronted they literally drive straight off some psychological cliff that makes honest debate or discussion an impossibility....am i wrong...

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: liberals, progressives and addicts of hope and change.....

....and while i am at it someone might explain to me how every debate/discussion of policy/issues of national importance with a male lib becomes a conversation with debbie wasserman schultz....

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    spunkloaf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 807x in 609 Posts
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're the one here making unsubstantial claims. By all means express yourself if you are bothered. But there's so much anti-liberal rhetoric going around, it's hard to make any sense of it. It's a fad to hate liberals, and you seem to be supporting it 100%. Do you ever ask yourself if it's because liberals are really the kind of people they are said to be, or if you're creating the image of them that way? I wonder if you're being honest with yourself.

How do you feeeeeeeeeeeeel about that Grumpy? Do you have any more feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings to share?
    Faith can move mountains, but don't forget to bring your shovel.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spunkloaf View Post
    You're the one here making unsubstantial claims. By all means express yourself if you are bothered. But there's so much anti-liberal rhetoric going around, it's hard to make any sense of it. It's a fad to hate liberals, and you seem to be supporting it 100%. Do you ever ask yourself if it's because liberals are really the kind of people they are said to be, or if you're creating the image of them that way? I wonder if you're being honest with yourself.

How do you feeeeeeeeeeeeel about that Grumpy? Do you have any more feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings to share?
    unsubstantial claims hmmmm spunk are you suggesting what you mean or meaning what you suggest..... ;D ;D ;D i am stating that liberals, progressives or whatever flag they fly today, are fundamentalist.....their whacked out beliefs are their religion, the state is their god and obama their messiah....that in attempting to have an intellectually honest debate with a lib you have challenged their faith, it is impossiblefor the fundamentalist lib to consider any challenge to their dogma despite, history, facts and all manner of reason.....they immediately careen off a psychological cliff of lies, distortions and nonsequiters, engaging in unsubstantial claims all about their feeeeelings you idiot spunk.... ;D

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Achievements:
    Juggernaut's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The far left are driving the bus and are hard to pin down as its better to shift the arguement than actually provide logical answers. Always in campaign mode and no clear direction.

As for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, is it me or does she look like Chelsea Clinton grown up and stuck on stupid? I could be wrong and she's more of a manster? Thought she was smarter to she took over as the DNC hater in chief. What a race baiting hatemonger to claim the GOP wants to bring back Jim Crow when her party wrote the book on discrimination.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    The far left are driving the bus and are hard to pin down as its better to shift the arguement than actually provide logical answers. Always in campaign mode and no clear direction.

As for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, is it me or does she look like Chelsea Clinton grown up and stuck on stupid? I could be wrong and she's more of a manster? Thought she was smarter to she took over as the DNC hater in chief. What a race baiting hatemonger to claim the GOP wants to bring back Jim Crow when her party wrote the book on discrimination.
    these are tried and true dem tactics dating back to reagan.....they really have no shame whatsoever.....

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    spunkloaf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 807x in 609 Posts
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY View Post

unsubstantial claims hmmmm spunk are you suggesting what you mean or meaning what you suggest..... ;D ;D ;D i am stating that liberals, progressives or whatever flag they fly today, are fundamentalist.....their whacked out beliefs are their religion, the state is their god and obama their messiah....that in attempting to have an intellectually honest debate with a lib you have challenged their faith, it is impossiblefor the fundamentalist lib to consider any challenge to their dogma despite, history, facts and all manner of reason.....they immediately careen off a psychological cliff of lies, distortions and nonsequiters, engaging in unsubstantial claims all about their feeeeelings you idiot spunk.... ;D

If I felt like saying something as vague and unsubstantial as what you're talking about, I could say the same things about the right wing. Additionally I could cite specific examples and expose some deep rooted motives. Again that is if I felt like saying something as pointless or ridiculous as what you're talking about.
    Faith can move mountains, but don't forget to bring your shovel.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY View Post

If I felt like saying something as vague and unsubstantial as what you're talking about, I could say the same things about the right wing. Additionally I could cite specific examples and expose some deep rooted motives. Again that is if I felt like saying something as pointless or ridiculous as what you're talking about.
    you didn't say it and you did not cite anything and spunk almost everything out of you is pointless and ridiculous.....lets us try this....define "right wing" and cite examples exposing deep rooted motives....i will then define what i believe is the liberal, progressive, messiah mania left and cite examples....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,474x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How aqbout it Spunko?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    AmendmentX's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many liberals are just misguided-but-well-meaning douchebags. It's the arrogant ones that really annoy. Ever since the 2008 election, they've been on a mindless rampage.

+ Reply to Thread