Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,471x in 36,446 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Abram is the Father.....but what does that have to do with this Angel that finds her? Also what would a mixture of Hebrew and Egyptian have to do with any Arabs? How do they know this is an Angel and not the Satan they speak of?

Also since it is Hortar and this Angel that are the only two present. How do they get this information that this Angel appeared out of Nowheres? No name.....appears out of the blue and says I am an Angel of the Lord and tells her her brood will be against all of mankind? All due to her Mistreatment by Sarai.

Plus if she was Royalty from the Egyptians then how would she become a slave?
    Because the bible states that it is an angel, MMC, and if Abram is the father and the child is 1/2 Semitic while presumably marrying women of Semitic stock where is the fire?

Dude, what is the point of all this?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wingrider's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 789x in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just off the top of my head i think the timeline is about 2000 BE or about 4000 years ago

here ya go

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/article_abraham.html

2081 Abram marries Hagar 85-86 Sarai suggests that Abram take her maidservant Hagar and have children by her. Hagar conceives and Sarai becomes jealous of her. Fleeing from Sarai’s mistreatment Hagar meets the angel of the Lord at a spring in the desert and he persuades her to return, promising that she would have a son named Ishmael who would be the father of a nation (Gen. 16).
    2080 Birth of Ishmael 86-99 Scripture us silent about the events of Abram’s life for 13 years after the birth of Ishmael. When he was 99 years old the Lord gave Abram the covenant of circumcision and changed his name From Abram (exalted father) to Abraham (father of many). Sarai was now to be known as Sarah and would bear Abraham a son and heir (Gen. 17).
    Last edited by wingrider; 01-22-2012 at 07:27 PM.
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Because the bible states that it is an angel, MMC, and if Abram is the father and the child is 1/2 Semitic while presumably marrying women of Semitic stock where is the fire?

Dude, what is the point of all this?

Dude it is just a discussion. I started a discussion to get something going or would you rather sit around seeing a post like every hour or so? Or no one posting anything up at all. One can discuss whatever they want with the Bible. Or do you always feel some need to try to prove me wrong with something I am bringing up. Why do you feel I am oppressing Christianity or something? Why because the Bible says it is an Angel. How does that sound dude. Hey the Bible says so.

I think for myself.....and don't just blindly believe nor follow anything that is said or written to me. That something sheep do and live a life doing!

Its kinda of like this see.....I was locked-up for 6yrs. So what do you think I did. I read! Studying books after books of religious material. Christians, Muslim, Hindu, Vedantism, Buddhism, Zorastrainism, the Gods of Tribes American and African. The Sumerians, The Egyptians, Shinto Priests. The Pharisees, Zadok and The Essenes, the Greeks, the Roman. The Lost Scrolls. Eckankar. The Chinese and the studying of religions. You name it. Books the Bible missing yeah I know about them. What the Roman Catholic Church and things they have pulled. I read them. Knowing about other Seers at the time and writings, yeah I have read some. Including letters of Romans that were in the Army and around the ME at that time.

So books like the Bible, The Koran, Bhagvagita, the Mahabrahata, The Tibetian Book of the Dead, The Doctrine of Numbers, Numerology, Symbology, The Zodiac, Wheel of Samsara, The Wheel of Awagawan, Books on the Root races. Books on Revelations. Tribes that have come and gone. World History, Ancient History, Eastern and Western Civilizations I and II. I like to to talk about, discuss, question, and listen to what others say and describe about their religon.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Elibe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 23x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what did u get locked up for?

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    MMC, I'm only asking that you make sense. You take a part of a story from the bible and then question if that is what really happened. What do you have to go on other than what the bible tells you? That's where the story is found, MMC. Seriously? You can say that you don;t believe the story or whatever but questioning the details of the story as if they might be different than what the author wrote doesn't make any sense.

The bible is a fascinating document and one cannot understand western civilization without some background in the bible. There are plenty of great "bible discussions" that we could have but this stuff is pointless drivel.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elibe View Post
    what did u get locked up for?
    For assulting and permanently injuring a Police Officer.....and with the intent to do bodily harm on a Law Enforcement Official. They had me hooked up for attempt murder to. But my CO and former instructor helped out with that.

So I had Assualt Charges, and with the use of a deadly weapon and the intent charge. Nun-chucks!
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Elibe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 23x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i will stop arguing with you

whatever you say lol

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    MMC, I'm only asking that you make sense. You take a part of a story from the bible and then question if that is what really happened. What do you have to go on other than what the bible tells you? That's where the story is found, MMC. Seriously? You can say that you don;t believe the story or whatever but questioning the details of the story as if they might be different than what the author wrote doesn't make any sense.

The bible is a fascinating document and one cannot understand western civilization without some background in the bible. There are plenty of great "bible discussions" that we could have but this stuff is pointless drivel.

I already brought that point home with the Greek and Latin Translations of the Torah. But now questioning the Brews and what they are describing and their take on things is not pointless drivel. Course I am not approaching the discussion from a Bible Study's perspective. So there really doesnt have to be any formatted orderly discussion about it. Questioning what the Christians and their Churches took from Brews also applies.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elibe View Post
    ok i will stop arguing with you

whatever you say lol

I was young and stupid.....although afterwards and when I got out.....they didnt mess with me and when they had to.....they knew they had to come deep.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I already brought that point home with the Greek and Latin Translations of the Torah. But now questioning the Brews and what they are describing and their take on things is not pointless drivel. Course I am not approaching the discussion from a Bible Study's perspective. So there really doesnt have to be any formatted orderly discussion about it. Questioning what the Christians and their Churches took from Brews also applies.
    Orderly and formatted is not what I'm asking you for. I'm asking you to make sense. So far you haven't. What precisely is your point? Focus and explain yourself. Please, no more walls of text. Just focus on something and stop with the scatter brain BS. What have the "Brews" interpreted? What is your question about this interpretation. Be specific.

~Alain de Benoist

+ Reply to Thread