Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,342x in 18,869 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about winter, can you be addressed as, 'dude,' then? Seriously, get a grip.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    The Wolf does more to cry to God than man relatively speaking may even know about, that with some of the answers posted, for how long man delays the process of those Gates of Heaven opening up to himself...

And yet the wolf, a dog, knows who God is, whole Beatitudes unfold unto them, that trespassers into wolf dens, foxes also, as of bears relentlessly hunted, while the real actual numbers of survivors are way lower than 1.

The amount of liberty man gives himself to fish everything in until he knows not what damage there is until it's so often too late, that thousands of hunters would get to take the last of the most loyal of all, life companions.

That thousands of hunters would delightfully hunt the last of the wolves inside Europe, and they wonder why the blood-thirsty have invaded those lands of Europe, taken over, overrun, that Europeans themselves are lining.

God never desired the blood of goats or rams, just because he is not a blood-thirsty God, that he never required a single blood sacrifice of who were called the Israelites, just because a jewish passover required the defining.

Moses' law and his exact requirements, Jesus did say, there was truth to behold, as to not follow that way ever again down a much more corrupt road of where thieves and murderers would await outside the gates of cities.

If repentance of all animal blood sacrifice, what life there would be to behold, that God loves the Animal Kingdom so much, he made himself a man to turn the money changers out of his Father's house of the whole universe.

Basic survival skills is all they have, after centuries of the most relentless persecution, that a supposed modern society, the last of its kind, for rare was it animals were considered to be born before man was and so the purse.

The wolf of the tribe of Benjamin, chapter Genesis 49:27, God hates the laws mammon has, which exclude the church the LORD made, in just 6 days he made it complete, and the 7th day was as the sun also rises to verse.

Whoever said that wolves were not animals, and it seems like party time with "Lol", where that same reputation gives a point, but I'm not a Dude, so you may refrain from addressing me in that way since it's Fall.
    Are you a dude in the summer? Should I have said "dudette?" ?

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Wolf does more to cry to God than man relatively speaking may even know about, that with some of the answers posted, for how long man delays the process of those Gates of Heaven opening up to himself...

And yet the wolf, a dog, knows who God is, whole Beatitudes unfold unto them, that trespassers into wolf dens, foxes also, as of bears relentlessly hunted, while the real actual numbers of survivors are way lower than 1.

The amount of liberty man gives himself to fish everything in until he knows not what damage there is until it's so often too late, that thousands of hunters would get to take the last of the most loyal of all, life companions.

That thousands of hunters would delightfully hunt the last of the wolves inside Europe, and they wonder why the blood-thirsty have invaded those lands of Europe, taken over, overrun, that Europeans themselves are lining.

God never desired the blood of goats or rams, just because he is not a blood-thirsty God, that he never required a single blood sacrifice of who were called the Israelites, just because a jewish passover required the defining.

Moses' law and his exact requirements, Jesus did say, there was truth to behold, as to not follow that way ever again down a much more corrupt road of where thieves and murderers would await outside the gates of cities.

If repentance of all animal blood sacrifice, what life there would be to behold, that God loves the Animal Kingdom so much, he made himself a man to turn the money changers out of his Father's house of the whole universe.

Basic survival skills is all they have, after centuries of the most relentless persecution, that a supposed modern society, the last of its kind, for rare was it animals were considered to be born before man was and so the purse.

The wolf of the tribe of Benjamin, chapter Genesis 49:27, God hates the laws mammon has, which exclude the church the LORD made, in just 6 days he made it complete, and the 7th day was as the sun also rises to verse.

donttread: Dude, what?
    Abbey08: Lol.....you too, huh?
    donttread: Yeah, always thought wolves were you know ... animals.
    Whoever said that wolves were not animals, and it seems like party time with "Lol", where that same reputation gives a point, but I'm not a Dude, so you may refrain from addressing me in that way since it's Fall.

Abby08: What about winter, can you be addressed as, 'dude,' then? Seriously, get a grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Are you a dude in the summer? Should I have said "dudette?" ?
    No, neither one, as I have said, that I am not a male, and I do not care to be addressed by you and your dumb posts, all designed to place yourself as the center of attention, and so you you got it: that I wish you and your 'friends', whoever they are, to stop with all of the harassment.

Now, you cannot claim that you do not understand that, as also, the stalking shall stop, all of it. Can you read English? I said stop it!
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,398x in 27,954 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    "Those forced to live with wolves on a daily basis have found there is little they can do about the harmful consequences imposed on them by their government. They find themselves having to deal with two predators—one from the wild and the other from Washington, D.C.According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, willfully harassing, harming, or killing a species listed on the ESA can lead to fines up to $100,000 and one year in jail."
    http://townhall.com/columnists/david...2543/page/full

I agree. The worse predator is in Washington D.C. and will do far more harm to your children...to benefit those in the failing cities.
    The real predators are in the federal government. We need a program to cull the herds.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

+ Reply to Thread