Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
    Hell if I know. I've been treated surprisingly well, though. I was bullied relentlessly my first year in high school. six months into the year, I figured it couldn't get any worse, and started wearing my Star of David necklace. The day I wore it, the usual suspects pushed me up against the wall, saw my necklace, and immediately pulled back and asked if I was Jewish. When I said yes, they suddenly got really chummy with me and I never had another problem with bullying for the rest of the year, and became the most popular and well-known kid in school.

*shrug*

Where I went to school for the time I was in school there were some poor jews that would kick your ass in a flash if you stepped to them wrong. They were interchangeable with street guineas <italians> I can say that im one.
    It all depends on where your from how your outlook is. If you grow up in a place where everyone your around from day one is the same, you are going to have some predisposed perceptions about people you have never been around that are different than you.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,581x in 36,516 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Or the way Jews push multiculturalism, spread filth via Hollywood...yeah none of that for the racist theocracy they demand the US government continue to support.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Simple question.
    Jews have been despised since ancient times. The Romans referred to them as Hostis humani generis. What it always boiled down to is ethnic conflict.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Or the way Jews push multiculturalism, spread filth via Hollywood...yeah none of that for the racist theocracy they demand the US government continue to support.
    Let me ask you someting D if it were irish or italians that started hollywood and ran it, would it be any different ? would we have all polyanna and disney movies. I do agree with you that there is some real garbage that comes out of there, moreso today than ever before, but do the jews still run all of hollywood, I dont know, I know either, MGM or Warner Bros is owned by chinese or japanese.

When I was a kid everyone had their own neighborhood and were as non multicultural as everyone else, if you got caught walking and walked into the wrong neighborhood it could go very badly for you.

Jews continue to do today what EVERY ethnic group did at one time they put their own kind first. The italians the irish and everyone else used to be that way and have since given that up. The jews have not and with that I cant find fault.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jews have been despised since ancient times. The Romans referred to them as Hostis humani generis. What it always boiled down to is ethnic conflict.
    Id bet theres a whole freakin list of countries that wouldnt have anything good to say about my ancestors.
    I mean would you like them if they fed your wife and kids to lions for everyones entertainment after they conquerored your country and people and stole everything from them and made them slaves.
    I dont think the romans had alot of friends either.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Let me ask you someting D if it were irish or italians that started hollywood and ran it, would it be any different ? would we have all polyanna and disney movies. I do agree with you that there is some real garbage that comes out of there, moreso today than ever before, but do the jews still run all of hollywood, I dont know, I know either, MGM or Warner Bros is owned by chinese or japanese.

When I was a kid everyone had their own neighborhood and were as non multicultural as everyone else, if you got caught walking and walked into the wrong neighborhood it could go very badly for you.

Jews continue to do today what EVERY ethnic group did at one time they put their own kind first. The italians the irish and everyone else used to be that way and have since given that up. The jews have not and with that I cant find fault.
    The Irish and Italians don't run Hollywood. What if the Blacks did? Silly, right? Pick up your pants. Stop bending over these people. They hate you.

Jews continue to do today what EVERY ethnic group did at one time they put their own kind first.
    And they tell you you're a racist when you do it. Pick up your pants.

~Alain de Benoist

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Irish and Italians don't run Hollywood. What if the Blacks did? Silly, right? Pick up your pants. Stop bending over these people. They hate you.
    Who hates me D not sure what you mean, I didnt say the irish italians ran hollywood, I asked if you thought it would be any different if they did.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jews continue to do today what EVERY ethnic group did at one time they put their own kind first.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,262
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,049x in 8,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you suggesting that different ethnicities should hate each other?
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok D thats twice you said that, I let the first bend over go unansered and Im going to not respond to this pick up your pants. I am however going to ask you stop with those comments and explain what your talking about.

I thought we were talking about jews and I had asked you if you thought that hollywood would be any better if other ethnic groups ran it. Would it be LESS filthy if italians ran it.
    What im saying is I agree hollywood puts out filth, but I dont think it would be any different no matter who ran hollywood.

+ Reply to Thread