Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,009x in 3,481 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would the I.R.S.....?

"Bill Elliot was a cancer patient who lost his insurance due to ObamaCare and couldn’t pay the expensive new premiums. He was talking about paying the ObamaCare fine, going without health insurance and “letting nature take its course. He went on FOX News where his story was picked up by C. Steven Tucker, a health insurance broker who helped him keep his insurance.
    Now suddenly Bill Elliot is being audited for 2009 with an interview only scheduled in April 2014. Assuming he lives that long. That might be a coincidence, but Tucker is being audited back to 2003."

"Would the IRS actually go after a cancer patient, who had voted for Obama initially, just for appearing on FOX and now being sharply critical of Obama and suggesting that he resign for his health plan lie?
    Under the current insane state of affairs, where the IRS was used to silence the opposition, it’s unfortunately entirely possible. The fact that we are even having this discussion shows how badly Obama has undermined confidence in government institutions and the rule of law.Americans always hated the IRS, but it’s been a while since they believed that the IRS was targeting them for their political views.The United States desperately needs to restore the rule of law and confidence in its institutions otherwise we are facing a serious crisis in which Americans begin viewing government agencies as tools of political repression."
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgr...being-audited/
    I can remember when all but one of the women who accused President Clinton were audited by the I.R.S. When challenged the I.R.S. said it was a coincidence. Mathematicians laughed at the idea it was a coincidence but what did the I.R.S.

I was also shocked that the I.R.S. could go back ten years on an audit. The last I heard it was three years. Of course, when questions about how they spent over $1,000,000 on a party the I.R.S. said they didn't keep receipts. They also can't explain how they spent $76,000,000 in the "rollout" of Obamacare.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

GrassrootsConservative (11-29-2013)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's my personal belief that if they think they can make a dime off someone, they will attempt to do so. I cannot say whether I think they targeted him for his political beliefs (although you can probably guess what the answer to that might be), but I don't think cancer would stop our greedy government with the foolhardy Dems in charge. Especially at $17 trillion debt.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Agravan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,832x in 1,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I no longer keep my savings in the bank.
    the interest was not very much and, honestly, I don't trust the government not to one day decide that it needs to confiscate bank accounts to stay afloat.
    Democrats believe that "politics is war by other means." And they are at war with America, with common sense and even common decency. Those who would mount an effective opposition had better have a high tolerance for slime, slander and abuse.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Agravan For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (11-29-2013)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,118x in 94,140 Posts
    Mentioned
    2547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    "Bill Elliot was a cancer patient who lost his insurance due to ObamaCare and couldn’t pay the expensive new premiums. He was talking about paying the ObamaCare fine, going without health insurance and “letting nature take its course. He went on FOX News where his story was picked up by C. Steven Tucker, a health insurance broker who helped him keep his insurance.
    Now suddenly Bill Elliot is being audited for 2009 with an interview only scheduled in April 2014. Assuming he lives that long. That might be a coincidence, but Tucker is being audited back to 2003."

"Would the IRS actually go after a cancer patient, who had voted for Obama initially, just for appearing on FOX and now being sharply critical of Obama and suggesting that he resign for his health plan lie?
    Under the current insane state of affairs, where the IRS was used to silence the opposition, it’s unfortunately entirely possible. The fact that we are even having this discussion shows how badly Obama has undermined confidence in government institutions and the rule of law.Americans always hated the IRS, but it’s been a while since they believed that the IRS was targeting them for their political views.The United States desperately needs to restore the rule of law and confidence in its institutions otherwise we are facing a serious crisis in which Americans begin viewing government agencies as tools of political repression."
    I can remember when all but one of the women who accused President Clinton were audited by the I.R.S. When challenged the I.R.S. said it was a coincidence. Mathematicians laughed at the idea it was a coincidence but what did the I.R.S.

I was also shocked that the I.R.S. could go back ten years on an audit. The last I heard it was three years. Of course, when questions about how they spent over $1,000,000 on a party the I.R.S. said they didn't keep receipts. They also can't explain how they spent $76,000,000 in the "rollout" of Obamacare.

Three years is how far you can go back to correct your taxes.

Ten years is how far the IRS can go back in an audit.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,394
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    jillian's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,058x in 1,737 Posts
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post

I was also shocked that the I.R.S. could go back ten years on an audit. The last I heard it was three years. Of course, when questions about how they spent over $1,000,000 on a party the I.R.S. said they didn't keep receipts. They also can't explain how they spent $76,000,000 in the "rollout" of Obamacare

another one of the right's fake stories?

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Agravan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,832x in 1,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jillian View Post
    another one of the right's fake stories?
    Of course it's fake. Anything that contradicts the left's vision of Utopia and the infallibility of their Messiah obviously has to be fake.
    Democrats believe that "politics is war by other means." And they are at war with America, with common sense and even common decency. Those who would mount an effective opposition had better have a high tolerance for slime, slander and abuse.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,986
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
    Alyosha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,074x in 8,482 Posts
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The IRS now admits to going through your gmail. Why wouldn't they be up to something like this?

You guys wanted a big government police state, you got one. Now it also punishes you for speech. Oh joy.
    And if we should die tonight
    Then we should all die together
    Raise a glass of wine for the last time
    Calling out father, prepare as we will
    Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side
    Desolation comes upon the sky..

+ Reply to Thread