Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,009x in 3,481 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would the I.R.S.....?

"Bill Elliot was a cancer patient who lost his insurance due to ObamaCare and couldn’t pay the expensive new premiums. He was talking about paying the ObamaCare fine, going without health insurance and “letting nature take its course. He went on FOX News where his story was picked up by C. Steven Tucker, a health insurance broker who helped him keep his insurance.
    Now suddenly Bill Elliot is being audited for 2009 with an interview only scheduled in April 2014. Assuming he lives that long. That might be a coincidence, but Tucker is being audited back to 2003."

"Would the IRS actually go after a cancer patient, who had voted for Obama initially, just for appearing on FOX and now being sharply critical of Obama and suggesting that he resign for his health plan lie?
    Under the current insane state of affairs, where the IRS was used to silence the opposition, it’s unfortunately entirely possible. The fact that we are even having this discussion shows how badly Obama has undermined confidence in government institutions and the rule of law.Americans always hated the IRS, but it’s been a while since they believed that the IRS was targeting them for their political views.The United States desperately needs to restore the rule of law and confidence in its institutions otherwise we are facing a serious crisis in which Americans begin viewing government agencies as tools of political repression."
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgr...being-audited/
    I can remember when all but one of the women who accused President Clinton were audited by the I.R.S. When challenged the I.R.S. said it was a coincidence. Mathematicians laughed at the idea it was a coincidence but what did the I.R.S.

I was also shocked that the I.R.S. could go back ten years on an audit. The last I heard it was three years. Of course, when questions about how they spent over $1,000,000 on a party the I.R.S. said they didn't keep receipts. They also can't explain how they spent $76,000,000 in the "rollout" of Obamacare.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

GrassrootsConservative (11-29-2013)