Today

Explosive emails by Bridget Anne Kelly to Port Authority aide David Wildstein were made public by news organizations today and contradict previous assurances by Christie that his administration was not involved in the lane closures, and that they were not politically-motivated.

Yeah uh huh ... you've got to go ..

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie denied knowing about a scheme orchestrated by his administration to bully a local political rival, calling the reported actions of a top aide "unacceptable."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...e-scandal?lite

Christie said he was previously unaware of apparent actions taken by his deputy chief of staff to orchestrate the controversial closure of local access lanes to the congested George Washington Bridge in Fort Lee, N.J., in the midst of a re-election campaign.

He vowed to hold members of his administration accountable.

"What I've seen today for the first time is unacceptable" ... Christie said in a statement.

"I am outraged and deeply saddened to learn that not only was I misled by a member of my staff, but this completely inappropriate and unsanctioned conduct was made without my knowledge."

The action prompted massive traffic gridlock in the city on its first day of school.