EPA is conducting human experiments without informed consent.

The title of this article is misleading because these tests have been going on for 10 years at least. But this is what I found interesting.

The Environmental Protection Agency has been conducting dangerous experiments on humans over the past few years in order to justify more onerous clean air regulations.

The agency conducted tests on people with health issues and the elderly, exposing them to high levels of potentially lethal pollutants, without disclosing the risks of cancer and death, according to a newly released government report.

These experiments exposed people, including those with asthma and heart problems, to dangerously high levels of toxic pollutants, including diesel fumes, reads a EPA inspector general report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. The EPA also exposed people with health issues to levels of pollutants up to 50 times greater than the agency says is safe for humans.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/02/re...#ixzz2xrtQzrkO
Here is another article from Natural News- sort of libertarian greens.

The whistleblower credited with unearthing this horrifying case of government malfeasance is none other than Steven Milloy of JunkScience.com, a website known for breaking news about the U.S. government's junk environmental science.

As a whistleblower myself, I admire the work of Mr. Milloy, and I truly understand the kind of personal risk it takes to blow the whistle on unethical, criminal corruption and misconduct at the highest levels of government.

What's even more amazing in all this -- and here's the real story behind the story -- is that Steven Milloy went out of his way to try to garner the attention of deans of prominent medical schools, only to find out they all tried to sweep the scandal under the rug!