Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
In straight forward language I think most abortions are preventable by just simply using protection or not having sex at all until you are ok with having a baby if it happens. I personally wouldn't get an abortion, unless I were probably raped or about to die, because I want kids, but I don't want kids right now so I don't have sex and I don't put myself in the position to possibly have unprotected sex. If I decided one night to risk it and I got pregnant then I don't think I'd be able to ignore my fault in that even though I know it would probably change everything that I'm working so hard on right now with school, and so I don't put myself in that sort of position. That being said, I can make that conscious choice for my future because it's my body and my life and only I have that sort of control over me.
This TX young girl also refused to have sex. She did not want to face what her mom faced.
She went to the major TX university and did not have sex. She realized there was a chance to get pregnant and not be able to complete college. She married a man she met in college and she says he is wonderful. HE appreciated her for her values as well. She has a super career on TV. She got a Journalism Degree and went to work for a local affiliate to FOX news.