Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 319x in 264 Posts
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warriors lose Bogut

Before the Warriors even start their playoff run, they were delivered a huge blow Monday, when Andrew Bogut was ruled out indefinitely with a fractured rib.

The center, who is the anchor of the league's third-ranked defense, said he was initially injured in the first half of Thursday's loss against Denver and went for X-rays after being sandwiched between two players in the fourth quarter of Sunday's overtime loss to Portland.

The X-rays showed a broken rib that Bogut said was too close to his right lung - risking a potential puncture - to play through the pain.

"Because of how hard he's worked, how much of a professional he's been and how much he means to this basketball team and our success, it certainly is disappointing," Warriors head coach Mark Jackson said before Monday's game against Minnesota.
    http://www.sfgate.com/warriors/artic...ib-5402631.php

The Bogut injury seems to be pretty big news. It is nice to see Aussie Bogut having such a good season and being part of a playoff team.

I was really excited when Bogut was drafted as number 1 pick in the 2005 NBA draft. That was $#@!ing awesome. An Aussie being top pick in the draft. Take that America. (: I was a fan of Boguts when he was with the Utah Utes in college. Bogut actually led our Australian junior team to win the 2003 Junior World Championships. Australian World Champions of junior Basketball. His career at Utah earned him number 1 pick in the draft. He is drafted by the Bucks but Milwaukee had a mediocre team and to be honest Boguts early career was not fitting of a number 1 draft pick but he was always a solid player that played hard and tough.

I am happy to see him maturing into a leading big man of the NBA. To be starting Centre of a playoff team that has the 3rd best defensive record in the league, a defense that Bogut anchors is a great thing for Bogut. It is a shame that he has been injured heading into the playoffs.

Bogut is an Aussie. I like him. Our other successful NBA Centre, Luc Longley is a traitor as far as I am concerned. The guy did nothing to help Australian Basketball. He is an American and if I were Prime Minister I would deport the $#@!. He always made it clear that his loyalty was with the Chicago Bulls and not with Australian Basketball. He refused to help us in the Olympics and World Championships. He is a ****. And since he has retired he has done almost nothing for Australian basketball. He may support the Perth Wildcats but who actually gives a $#@!? $#@! I hate Luc Longley. The $#@!ing traitor. He is from Perth and of course he wants to be some big shot and he contributes to the Perth Wildcats but big $#@!ing deal. Longley could have done a great deal for Australian Basketball but he was only ever out for himself. He is a massive ****. I would deport the yankee **** back to America.

Longley could have been Australians basketballs brightest star but instead that goes to the great Andrew Gaze. Longley is nothing compared to Andrew Gaze. Nothing at all. And Australians couldnt give a $#@! about Luc Longley because he is a $#@!ing traitor. Go back to Chicago $#@!! Luc Longley sucks! He was also nowhere near the player that Bogut is. Longley isnt even Australias greatest Centre. Actually, Bradke is better. And so is Bogut.

See, the Luc longley situation is a good example of why I like China. Wang Zhi Zhi was a Chinese NBA Centre. He pulled a Longley and tried to avoid playing for the Chinese National Team. They pretty much told him that if he did not return to play for the Chinese National Team then he could stay in America and never ever return to China. Wang Zhi Zhi quickly said sorry and made sure that he was available for the Chinese National Team from then on. We Australians should have done the same to Luc Longley the traitor yankee ****.

edit- See I was a fan of Wang Zhi Zhi because he was not American. I would cheer for all International Players. I am also a big fan of Yao Ming. Look at all the International Basketballers playing in the NBA now. And the Euoleague is getting to be just as good as NBA. Euroleague teams defeat NBA teams all the time. And look at USA at Olympics and World Championships. Target on your yankee backs. This is the way the world works. When you are on top we want to take you down. Not worship you... Remember that America because you dont seem to understand.
    Last edited by Germanicus; 04-15-2014 at 01:16 AM.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,627
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    KC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,042x in 2,810 Posts
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This site is a $#@!ing joke. The people running it are clowns.
    So what are you still doing here?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KC For This Useful Post:

Germanicus (04-15-2014),GrassrootsConservative (04-15-2014)

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,100
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Germanicus's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    So what are you still doing here?
    I have come to save you $#@!ing clowns.

You can thank me later. Its cool.

edit- see what was I doing yesterday? trying to save you $#@!s from being bombed by Russians. You may not understand that but that is because you are a $#@!ing clown probably. You guys need help. Big time.

edit- And I kinda like that you allow members to call each other pedophiles on the site. Like at first when a member says that young girls should fear me it makes me want to find that guy. But then you think.... meh.

edit- see there are insults but calling a person a pedophile is beyond that. And it is not being insulted by being called a pedophile by someone because it is ridiculous but it is infuriating that someone would actually do that. And also on a forum when I cant find that guy. That is beyond gay.

edit- Like imagine that guy saying that to my face. That stuff is beyond forum insults which are fine as far as I am concerned. But saying that young girls should fear a person? Imagine this **** saying this to my face. I actually cant.

edit- but KC, you supreme retard, what exactly does this have to do with Bogut? Stay on topic clown.

edit- Do you guys remember when Puerto Rico defeated Team USA? I sure do. What was that Puerto Rican Point Guards name again?

ATHENS, Greece -- The USA basketball 'dream team' was humiliated 92-73 by the minnows of Puerto Rico on Sunday in one of the biggest upsets in Olympic history.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SPORT/08...cs.basketball/

Carlos Arroyo.
    Last edited by Germanicus; 04-15-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 757
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bob's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,335x in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bogut plays in the arena I helped to build. And the team plays up the highway from me. Too bad he got injured. The rest of the team is able to win some games. I don't expect that with Bogut they could go all the way. We whip the Lakers but who doesn't Sad to see that great team in poor shape.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KC has gone to all the effort to locate that over a week old post. And then paste it here in my Bogut thread.

And I causing you to lose sleep as well KC? Dude?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Bogut plays in the arena I helped to build. And the team plays up the highway from me. Too bad he got injured. The rest of the team is able to win some games. I don't expect that with Bogut they could go all the way. We whip the Lakers but who doesn't Sad to see that great team in poor shape.
    That is interesting. you know, my uncle is a builder. He helped build the big roller coaster at Wonderland that isnt there anymore. It was the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere once.

With Golden State Im always thinking - where is Golden State again?

I used to like Timmy Hardaway. And Chris Mullin.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,627
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    KC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,042x in 2,810 Posts
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    KC has gone to all the effort to locate that over a week old post. And then paste it here in my Bogut thread.

And I causing you to lose sleep as well KC? Dude?
    Nah. And it din't take long to find. That thread was a pretty good laugh.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KC For This Useful Post:

Germanicus (04-15-2014)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 757
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bob's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,335x in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    That is interesting. you know, my uncle is a builder. He helped build the big roller coaster at Wonderland that isnt there anymore. It was the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere once.

With Golden State Im always thinking - where is Golden State again?

I used to like Timmy Hardaway. And Chris Mullin.
    The arena is in Oakland, CA, just across the Bay from San Francisco. The team has played in Oakland for a long time, but also played in San Francisco. They moved to Oakland and rather than keep the name San Francisco Warriors, they said Golden State Warriors.

My part in the Arena was driving piles around the outside walls.

Next to the Arena is the site of the Oakland Raiders football team. I also drove piles around that stadium.

Between the two is an area where they can hold exhibits. Due to the water being close to the level of the ground, we also drove a lot of wood piles in that building for the concrete floor to rest on.

To find Oakland, if you know where San Francisco is, just point East and a bit South and you have the Arena and football field. It is next to 77th Avenue.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Germanicus (04-15-2014)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    The arena is in Oakland, CA, just across the Bay from San Francisco. The team has played in Oakland for a long time, but also played in San Francisco. They moved to Oakland and rather than keep the name San Francisco Warriors, they said Golden State Warriors.

Ahh. I am ashamed that I didnt know that actually. Never looked into it. Thanks mate. Oakland is in LA right? Whoops. California.

So California has 4 NBA teams?

The whole thing is kinda confusing for an Australian that doesnt know US geography all that great.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,094
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    sachem's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,876x in 3,229 Posts
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a crushing blow to see an Aussie taken first in the draft.

I am proud however, of myself, and my fellow citizens, for the way we have recovered.

Go Celtics!!

(Red is turning over in his grave)
    Not Debatable.

+ Reply to Thread