Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,036x in 767 Posts
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Mental Health Day!

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean
    they don't love you with all they have.

Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were
    walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end.
    He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately
    ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be
    mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news.
    The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to
    a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love...I have concluded
    that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the
    bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?'

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Libhater For This Useful Post:

darroll (05-11-2014),Don (05-11-2014)