User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those That Are Interested in Discussion

dadakarma
    dadakarma's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagny View Post
    Hey...this is no different than every other political message board. Admin, as well as Conley have been attempting to define the parameters by which everyone can coexist.

Dsolo has spent 5000...or more... keystrokes attempting to communicate the same issue.

The core group of conservatives refuse to heed the advice of their partners.

So what? They think this is bad??????

You can continue to swat the gnats...against my constant advice to the contrary....or you can seek out the one or two of them that are capable of an original thought.

Whereas it's fun to kick their collective asses, it's much more fun to see them compete for attention once you ignore them!
    Well, the place is abuzz...I'm sure the uptick in activity register$ favorably with the owners here.

Hey, who is this hair corp club I keep hearing about? I thought we were the ones responsible for the progress made here. Do you know anything about that?

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    I'm not hear to curry your favor. I'm here to converse with adults who are capable of thought beyond the usual taunts and jibes. Those that aren't capable of doing that and allow themselves to be pulled down into the muddied thoughts of grievance are welcome to do that but I made a statement of observation. If you feel you need to defend yourself that's on you. I don't feel that need.
    Of course you didn't.....and I don't have to defend anything. As a matter of fact I want you and the whole crew to get your roll out. I'm not the one without home or a place to hang.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Dagny
    Dagny's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dadakarma View Post
    Well, the place is abuzz...I'm sure the uptick in activity register$ favorably with the owners here.

Hey, who is this hair corp club I keep hearing about? I thought we were the ones responsible for the progress made here. Do you know anything about that?
    Honestly? I can't even figure out what language some here are attempting to speak....let alone decipher the hidden meanings within.

dadakarma
    dadakarma's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    I'm not hear to curry your favor. I'm here to converse with adults who are capable of thought beyond the usual taunts and jibes. Those that aren't capable of doing that and allow themselves to be pulled down into the muddied thoughts of grievance are welcome to do that but I made a statement of observation. If you feel you need to defend yourself that's on you. I don't feel that need.
    I love the scroll bar, don't you?

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your progress is very slight at best!
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    keyser soze's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 54x in 46 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey...this is no different than every other political message board. Admin, as well as Conley have been attempting to define the parameters by which everyone can coexist.

Dsolo has spent 5000...or more... keystrokes attempting to communicate the same issue.

The core group of conservatives refuses to heed the advice of their partners.

So what? They think this is bad??????

You can continue to swat the gnats...against my constant advice to the contrary....or you can seek out the one or two of them that are capable of an original thought.

Whereas it's fun to kick their collective asses, it's much more fun to see them compete for attention once you ignore them!
    *Sigh* I'm trying....harder....Thanks, I think.... :0/ No more gnat swatting....

dadakarma
    dadakarma's Avatar Guest
    Honestly? I can't even figure out what language some here are attempting to speak....let alone decipher the hidden meanings within.
    LOL! I think we can continue to seek out good topics posted here or post our own threads. Just as in off-line life, discussions do not always go in a linear pattern. They go off track, dovetail into other subjects, etc. However, once someone starts throwing $#@! for lack of a substantive response or because my point of view is offensive to them, I'm no longer interested in talking anymore, are you?

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    dsolo802's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 155x in 115 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    No, neither man is supporting anything of the kind. That's because corporatism does not mean what you thought it meant.
    What I thought and think it means is right there printed large in this thread. I am saying no different now from what I said before.

We are not a corporate society. Corporatism does mean control by Exxon-Mobil.
    And when I've been talking about our paid for $#@!s in Washington, who do you imagine I think did the paying? I've been saying here nothing but that - and generally getting agreement on that point. The Summers and Geitners of the world are the primary movers of Exxon-Mobile, GM, Apple etc ascending the thrown of a re-organization of our society. Whether OWS knows it, this is one of the fundamental things they are complaining about.

It has nothing to do with profits and business.
    When Apple, for example, moves American jobs overseas to take advantage of slave and child labor, of course it has to do with profits and business. Policies that expose our working people to unfair/unwinnable competition like this put shareholders rights ahead of citizen rights.

Now that you understand that we can move on.
    I did and do understand. I don't think you previously understood my view.

Again, your use of the term is fairly mainstream.
    I'll go with the dictionary definition of the word, and the one that is commonly understood to refer to the things I'm trying - mightily - to talk about. If you think it is wrong, I can accept that. Just know when I use the term, this is how I use it.

Hey, maybe your misuse of terms is just your charming Old English.
    I understand people can be sticklers for different things. Literally getting off on our nits, is getting off the real topics we all want to talk about.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    ramone's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 181x in 163 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Your progress is very slight at best!
    What do you expect from some PH rejects? They ban people there for the slightest thing that doesn't fit in with their view and then come here trying to do the same thing.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! I think we can continue to seek out good topics posted here or post our own threads. Just as in off-line life, discussions do not always go in a linear pattern. They go off track, dovetail into other subjects, etc. However, once someone starts throwing $#@! for lack of a substantive response or because my point of view is offensive to them, I'm no longer interested in talking anymore, are you?
    Which is why the Site will not be separated for your amusement nor your Ego-filled imagination.

+ Reply to Thread