Thanked 148,526x in 94,960 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flu vaccine (Flulaval ) and mercury toxicity

Flu vaccine and mercury toxicity

This was a test of a specific flu vaccine:
    influenza vaccine (flu shot) made by GlaxoSmithKline (lot #9H2GX). Tests conducted via ICP-MS document mercury in the Flulaval vaccine at a shocking 51 parts per million, or over 25,000 times higher than the maximum contaminant level of inorganic mercury in drinking water set by the EPA.(1)

The article discusses the test
    The tests were conducted via ICP-MS using a 4-point mercury calibration curve for accuracy. Even then, the extremely high level of mercury found in this flu shot was higher than anything we've ever tested, including tuna and ocean fish which are known for high mercury contamination.

And more info to include statements made on the information insert that comes with the vaccine (with picture of the document).
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Guerilla (06-03-2014)

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,139
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,079x in 5,392 Posts
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing devil's advocate here - what if it is allowed because the absorption rates are different via injections vs. digestion?
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,009
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,124x in 11,355 Posts
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here - what if it is allowed because the absorption rates are different via injections vs. digestion?
    ...or maybe because you drink tons of water vs. a small flu shot?

Please immunize your children, people.

http://theweek.com/article/index/257...#axzz33cttdvLI

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a possibility, although I would think (just think) that your body would handle mercury better through digestion than by injection.

Here are the actual results of what we found in the influenza vaccine from GSK (lot #9H2GX):

Aluminum: 0.4 ppm
    Arsenic: zero
    Cadmium: zero
    Lead: zero
    Mercury: 51 ppm
    25,000 times higher than the maximum contaminant level of inorganic mercury in drinking water set by the EPA.(1)

25000 times over what is allowed in drinking water doesn't seem trivial. But what do I know.

Footnote one from the OP seems sciencey enough (don't ask me to verify the math ):

The MCLG for mercury is 0.002 mg/L or 2 ppb. EPA has set this level of protection based on the best available science to prevent potential health problems.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    That is a possibility, although I would think (just think) that your body would handle mercury better through digestion than by injection.
    Well, I'm not so sure actually. There are redundant organs that clean the blood, liver, kidneys, and spleen namely. Each do something slightly different but the net result is cleaner blood. But in digestion it is all about the receptors available and whether or not it will even be absorbed by the body.

So if mercury was ingested it would go through the mouth, stomach, duodenum, travel through the labyrinth of the small intestine, the large intestine and eventually out the ol' brown eye. But,what was absorbed will go to the liver for packaging into glycogen. If said mercury ions managed to still cling to the glycogen then it gets to be transported all over the damn place until filtered out by natural processes. Leaving a train wreck in its wake likely.

Not too sure on this one. I'll ask a Biology professor tomorrow which he thinks is more evil to the body.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (06-03-2014)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    ...or maybe because you drink tons of water vs. a small flu shot?

Please immunize your children, people.

http://theweek.com/article/index/257...#axzz33cttdvLI
    Don't take this thread to be an anti-vaccination thread. This thread is about one specific flu shot; if you bothered to read it you would know that.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please let me know what he says.

I still would ask the vaccine makers to do some quality control. See the insert which is helpfully added as a pic in the OP. They skip that part.

I played with mercury as a kid. Nothing happened to me.

My $#@! brother gave me a blessed Saint Michael medallion before I headed over to Iraq in 1990. The damn thing was made from lead and I did get some effects from it and the docs tossed it off into the sand and said that I would be fine. I still think he did it on purpose.

Well, I'm not so sure actually. There are redundant organs that clean the blood, liver, kidneys, and spleen namely. Each do something slightly different but the net result is cleaner blood. But in digestion it is all about the receptors available and whether or not it will even be absorbed by the body.

So if mercury was ingested it would go through the mouth, stomach, duodenum, travel through the labyrinth of the small intestine, the large intestine and eventually out the ol' brown eye. But,what was absorbed will go to the liver for packaging into glycogen. If said mercury ions managed to still cling to the glycogen then it gets to be transported all over the damn place until filtered out by natural processes. Leaving a train wreck in its wake likely.

Not too sure on this one. I'll ask a Biology professor tomorrow which he thinks is more evil to the body.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Peter1469

Spoke with said professor. He said he wasn't very sure which one would be worse, he said the main problem with mercury is that the body can't dispose of it. Meaning it slowly builds up to toxic levels.

So if vaccines are shooting people up with 25000 times the safe allotment of trace material - there is a problem.

This vaccine company needs to be locked down until they figure out where they went wrong in the manufacturing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (06-04-2014)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Sage of Main Street's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,249x in 1,927 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pollution Is Antiseptic. "Clean Air" Is a Political Term Meaning Toxic Air

Pollution kills viruses and prevents epidemics. Those killer microbes can't handle particulates with anywhere near the resistance humans have to them. For humans, pollution is like driving down a rocky road while "clean" air, which is naturally toxic, is like driving down a road lined with people throwing rocks at you.

You watch these epidemics, all in developing countries. As soon as they get out of the unpolluted countryside, they all die out. The last plague to hit civilization, the Spanish Influenza after World War I, did all its killing at a time just before auto pollution was concentrated enough to stop it, as it has ever since.
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsSocial
    waltky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,140x in 1,616 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Now there's a flu vaccine patch...

Needle-Free Flu Vaccine Patch Works as Well as a Shot
    Jun 28 2017 - A press-on patch that delivers flu vaccine painlessly worked as well as an old-fashioned flu shot with no serious side effects, researchers reported Tuesday.
    People who tried out the patch said it was not difficult or painful to use, and tests of their blood suggested the vaccine it delivers created about the same immune response as a regular flu shot, the team reported in the Lancet medical journal. The hope is the vaccine will be cheaper, easier to give and more acceptable than a regular flu vaccine. “It was really simple. It’s kind of like a band-aid almost,” said Daisy Bourassa, a college instructor who tested the new vaccine for the study. “It’s not like a shot at all. If I had to describe it is maybe like pressing down on the hard side of Velcro. It is like a bunch of little teeny tiny stick things that you can feel but it’s not painful.”

The team at Georgia Tech, and a spin-off company called Micron Biomedical, have been working on the patch vaccine for years. This was the first test using real flu vaccine, and the results show it caused immune responses very similar to those elicited by vaccine administered by syringe. “There were no treatment-related serious adverse events,” Dr. Nadine Rouphael of the Emory University School of Medicine and colleagues wrote in their report. It was a phase 1 trial, meant mostly to show safety in just 100 volunteers. That’s not enough to show whether the vaccine actually prevented any cases of influenza. That will take a larger trial to demonstrate. “The results were great,” Rouphael told NBC News. “We were pleased to see that the immune response was excellent.” Rouphael’s team were the experts in vaccinating, and were recruited by the Georgia Tech team to actually test the experimental patch.

The tiny needle-like points on the patch are made out of the vaccine itself. When pressed into the skin, the needles dissolve, delivering the dried vaccine into the outer layer of the skin. This layer is loaded with immune system cells that are the first line of defense against invaders such as bacteria and viruses. These cells take up the vaccine and use it to prime themselves against a flu infection. The trial showed that people could use the patch without any help and liked it. It also showed they had an immune response to the patch, and did not have any serious side-effects from using it. If it continues to work well in tests, Rouphael said it might be possible to just let people buy the vaccine patches and take them home to use.

They’ll be much easier to ship around the country and the world than current vaccines, which must be carefully refrigerated. Bourassa is a fan of the idea. “I think it would be fantastic if this was something you could get and administer it yourself at home,” she said. “The reason why many years I don’t get a shot is that I don’t have time to wait in a line or whatever. It would be really awesome if I could order it and it would be delivered like Amazon Prime.” Biomolecular engineering professor Mark Prausnitz of Georgia Tech, who leads the team developing the patch vaccines, said the vaccine stayed stable for as long as a year at temperatures up to 100 degrees F. Conditions like that would completely spoil a regular flu vaccine. “It is also really neat how you can keep it at room temperature,” Rouphael said. “It really simplifies the way we do vaccines. This could be a game-changer.”

MORE

+ Reply to Thread