User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: White Slavery in America

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dadakarma View Post
    No, wingrider. You never answered my question. You started a thread quoting from a Holocaust denier. I presume you find his views worthy of posting and that you feel his view of history regarding white slavery is correct. Do you agree with his view about the Holocaust? Yes or no?

And as Conley pointed out.....that what you stated had nothing to do with what the piece was about. Which Conley stated then you can go after the piece. Which you have yet to do. Still focused on who the writer is.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wingrider's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 789x in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Your question was both ad hominem and a red herring. His views on the Holocaust are not the issue.
    look D she can't help it she is here to derail the thread not discuss the issue.. I think I will see if Admin can lock her out if she can't play by the rules.
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

dadakarma
    dadakarma's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Your question was both ad hominem and a red herring. His views on the Holocaust are not the issue.
    The issue is revisionist history. The opening post was written by a man who denies the Holocaust, that's his 'revised' view of history. The issue couldn't be more relevant. More revealing is the fact that wingrider can't answer the question and also revealing is that you come to his defense.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wingrider's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 789x in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The issue is revisionist history. The opening post was written by a man who denies the Holocaust, that's his 'revised' view of history. The issue couldn't be more relevant. More revealing is the fact that wingrider can't answer the question and also revealing is that you come to his defense.
    I did answer your ignorant question.. what the hell can't you read?

no I do know the holocaust happened .. there is an over abundance of proof of it.. and besides that I had uncles that were there when those prisoners were released,, Now I have answered your question, for you.. I have no idea of the history of this particular author I only posted the article because it dealt with the subject I am talking about.. if you find the source to be not to your liking then attack the author , not me.. I also gave you a whole list of corroborating articles which you refused to look at because you got your tit in a wringer over the first article,, so instead you attacked me.. kill the messenger seems to be your approach when you don't like what is presented.
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

dadakarma
    dadakarma's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    And as Conley pointed out.....that what you stated had nothing to do with what the piece was about. Which Conley stated then you can go after the piece. Which you have yet to do. Still focused on who the writer is.
    I'm questioning the piece. Right here. Wingrider can answer for it since he posted it. If he can't, he ought not post it. He either agrees that the Holocaust happened or he doesn't. Simple question.

dadakarma
    dadakarma's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wingrider View Post
    I did answer your ignorant question.. what the hell can't you read?

no I do know the holocaust happened .. there is an over abundance of proof of it.. and besides that I had uncles that were there when those prisoners were released,, Now I have answered your question, for you.. I have no idea of the history of this particular author I only posted the article because it dealt with the subject I am talking about.. if you find the source to be not to your liking then attack the author , not me.. I also gave you a whole list of corroborating articles which you refused to look at because you got your tit in a wringer over the first article,, so instead you attacked me.. kill the messenger seems to be your approach when you don't like what is presented.
    If you feel that strongly, then surely you can understand why I feel strongly when I see anyone quoting the words of someone who denies that it happened.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,471x in 36,446 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    History is constantly being revised with every generation but that's off topic as well. So you attack the author, other members, and drop red herrings. Great contributions, Dada. Thanks. You're a real asset.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,471x in 36,446 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    look D she can't help it she is here to derail the thread not discuss the issue.. I think I will see if Admin can lock her out if she can't play by the rules.
    Or we can just dismiss her as the stupid old broad that she is. Meh.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm questioning the piece. Right here. Wingrider can answer for it since he posted it. If he can't, he ought not post it. He either agrees that the Holocaust happened or he doesn't. Simple question.

He has already told you or can you not read he isn't talking about the Holocaust. So you question is irrelevent to his discussion. No one care that you are upset about the Author.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

dadakarma
    dadakarma's Avatar Guest

no I do know the holocaust happened .. there is an over abundance of proof of it
    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread