User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmermann Charged with Murder.....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,578x in 94,412 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya Pete.....you're an attorney. Whatcha think?

Well I am not sure Zim called the special prosecutor and talked to her. Bad idea in my judgement.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Well I am not sure Zim called the special prosecutor and talked to her. Bad idea in my judgement.

No I don't think he called her. But he will have to deal with her from this point on. As he has no counsel. I figure more than likely if he cant afford an attorney. That he will go with the PD over that of Pro Bono. How are you reading this prsecutors remarks?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wingrider's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 789x in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zimmerman will not walk, the prosecutors need to make an example of this guy so he is going down, the people who hate guns are going to use this case to overturn the florida stand your ground law, in a couple of years Zimmerman will be given a retrial and the charges will then be dismissed or reduced on appeal . but right now nope , not gonna happen , public sentiment and the media have already tried and convicted him , all that is left is for a judge to finalize the verdict.
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe under Florida Law he still has the right to request a change of venue.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wingrider's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 789x in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe under Florida Law he still has the right to request a change of venue.
    won't make a difference with this case MMC, public sentiment is nation wide, any court that hears this is going to have to contend with that fact, an unbiased jury is probably not gonna happen, face it the man is toast,
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

Dagny
    Dagny's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Ts View Post
    all they said was that they promised to investigate no matter what the outcome
    Correct. This case was previously swept under the rug. There was no investigation. In fact, the recommendation for manslaughter was ignored by the state's atty.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mainecoons's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,437x in 4,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wingrider View Post
    Zimmerman will not walk, the prosecutors need to make an example of this guy so he is going down, the people who hate guns are going to use this case to overturn the florida stand your ground law, in a couple of years Zimmerman will be given a retrial and the charges will then be dismissed or reduced on appeal . but right now nope , not gonna happen , public sentiment and the media have already tried and convicted him , all that is left is for a judge to finalize the verdict.
    Well, I'm not an attorney but have served on a murder jury and I have a hard time with Murder 2 if in fact Zimmerman was physically attacked here. Depending on the details, it might be manslaughter. What I expect is a hung jury or two. The blacks will vote to convict regardless, the whites will vote depending on what the witnesses, analyses of the 911 call and who the voice yelling "help" was over the phone (that can be determined by voice analysis).

I still notice all the "hang Zimmerman" crowd has offered no explanation as to what this kid was doing wandering around in that neighborhood at that hour and where the hell were his parents, anyway?

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep.....this morning they are saying this Special Prosecutor came out and stated there won't even be any change of venue. Minutes after this broad with the vendetta.....made the statement WLS Radio had announced that the Florida Govenors Office had been contaced about this Special Prosecutor violating Zimmermanns Constitutional Rights. As she cannot deny him any change of Venue. Since Zimmermann is in Florida and he won't get a fair trial within the US. He should try to get the case moved down to PR or NM. Bet that really piss off those Demos and Liberals. They wouldn't know how to act then. But i would bet we would get to hear about all those complaints with the White Hispanics wanting to free Zimmermann.

Moreover now the Lame-Stream media is questioning as to what New Evidence has come out that would cause these Charges to be filed for 2nd Degree manslaughter. Looks Ms Angela Cory is about to find out just how much more she is not allowed to just make up whatever she wants. All due to being given that title of Special Prosectuor.

Think Real Americans will stand for kicking a man while he is down and then attempting to stack the deck agaist him with a case that will be highlighted throughout the country.?

The MS Media is right about one thing. Corey's failure to provide any New Evidence does leave where this is heading. Which then All these Libs that got out and made all these public statements will be held accountable. Both ABC Television and CNN are questioning what is this new Evidence that brought Corey to her already made up mind and conclusions.

Now that this guy is getting the shaft maybe the rest of America will stand up and then go after this Corey and Sharpton. Time to take Sharpton down to those BVD's he struts out in when out with the party girls. Next time he is seen with any entertainers and out partying with them. Time for Al to have the Spotlight really shown on his azz. Then when they catch him with that chick that is like 30yrs younger than his azz. Bust him with some of those party favors. I then think we can rid the country of this pariah for good.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    2Ts's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21x in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I don't think he called her. But he will have to deal with her from this point on. As he has no counsel. I figure more than likely if he cant afford an attorney. That he will go with the PD over that of Pro Bono. How are you reading this prsecutors remarks?
    he has counsel

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    2Ts's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21x in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep.....this morning they are saying this Special Prosecutor came out and stated there won't even be any change of venue. Minutes after this broad with the vendetta.....made the statement WLS Radio had announced that the Florida Govenors Office had been contaced about this Special Prosecutor violating Zimmermanns Constitutional Rights. As she cannot deny him any change of Venue. Since Zimmermann is in Florida and he won't get a fair trial within the US. He should try to get the case moved down to PR or NM. Bet that really piss off those Demos and Liberals. They wouldn't know how to act then. But i would bet we would get to hear about all those complaints with the White Hispanics wanting to free Zimmermann.

Moreover now the Lame-Stream media is questioning as to what New Evidence has come out that would cause these Charges to be filed for 2nd Degree manslaughter. Looks Ms Angela Cory is about to find out just how much more she is not allowed to just make up whatever she wants. All due to being given that title of Special Prosectuor.

Think Real Americans will stand for kicking a man while he is down and then attempting to stack the deck agaist him with a case that will be highlighted throughout the country.?

The MS Media is right about one thing. Corey's failure to provide any New Evidence does leave where this is heading. Which then All these Libs that got out and made all these public statements will be held accountable. Both ABC Television and CNN are questioning what is this new Evidence that brought Corey to her already made up mind and conclusions.

Now that this guy is getting the shaft maybe the rest of America will stand up and then go after this Corey and Sharpton. Time to take Sharpton down to those BVD's he struts out in when out with the party girls. Next time he is seen with any entertainers and out partying with them. Time for Al to have the Spotlight really shown on his azz. Then when they catch him with that chick that is like 30yrs younger than his azz. Bust him with some of those party favors. I then think we can rid the country of this pariah for good.
    she was saying that she would not request a change of venue, she cannot control a judge who hears the argument from his defense attorney, so no.. she has not and cannot deny him anything

+ Reply to Thread