User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmermann Charged with Murder.....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    This is a hate speech. If anyone should be arrested it's him. Calling for the death of another? Why hasn't this been addressed?

Even I have an opinion. I find it hard to believe a young man shot three times doesn't need an explanation. But you don't see me calling for someones death. We need all the facts first and none of us was there.
    Heya RM.....hows you? I often find that those who have never took anothers life are quick to call for the taking of a life. Like Clint said in the movie Forgiven......

It's a hell of a thing killing another man. TO take away all he's got, and all he's going to ever have.

Doesn't even matter if they were trying to kill one, not even in War. One will live with it for the rest of their days. Every stinking second of it!!!!!
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
    Conley's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,511x in 2,019 Posts
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't believe that movie is twenty years ago now...wow.

Dagny
    Dagny's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I know that you will tell us you were inside the kid heads to know why he was there. Perhaps you should check your time with the actual time that the media had put out there.

Here I will take a guess. Now it is only a guess. As unlike you I don't have this abilty to read minds to know what other people are thinking. So here it goes.....okay?

He was following the Colors of the Rainbow. <<<<< How did I do? When like you, I try to think for others.
    I know why he was there. I also know what time he was killed.

Maincoon wanted to know why the black kid was in that neighborhood, at that hour.

As if there is some justification for murdering a kid, just because one decides that a curfew is in order.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conley View Post
    Can't believe that movie is twenty years ago now...wow.

Yeah hard to believe. Guess you could say Clint tried to tell them back then. Course now they will complain that he is a libertarian and was getting high.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    ramone's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 181x in 163 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Because they want people to believe there is a minority within the minority. Known as White Hispanics. You know liberals and that dividing concept.
    Ah, and somebody finally comes forth with the truth. Now who can tell the difference between a white and a white hispanic. Pretty sure I can. Here lies the hidden truth nobody wants to come out and say. How is a Hispanic white, and what is a white Hispanic? Also why are they put together in a group when it comes to crime statistics? Do they group Africans and African Americans as one group? If so I think there is some number fudging going on some place.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Ah, and somebody finally comes forth with the truth. Now who can tell the difference between a white and a white hispanic. Pretty sure I can. Here lies the hidden truth nobody wants to come out and say. How is a Hispanic white, and what is a white Hispanic? Also why are they put together in a group when it comes to crime statistics? Do they group Africans and African Americans as one group? If so I think there is some number fudging going on some place.

Oh theres definately fudging of the numbers anytime a Democrat is involved.....course I was trying to figure out which one gets more food stamps as due to their poverty level.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mainecoons's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,437x in 4,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not at all Dagny, I just want to remind you that part of a parents job is to keep their kids safe and that includes keeping them off the streets at inappropriate times. As a parent myself, it appears to me that when you look at the history of this poor kid, he's another statistic about what happens to children in divorces. It seems that his behavior really started to go downhill about the time his parents broke up and here he is out at night in a strange neighborhood while his father visits his squeeze and forgets to supervise his son.

The more I see of this case, the more unfortunate it is. Zimmerman appears to have gone beyond the bounds of safe neighborhood watch policy. The kid made a bad decision, one of a number he seemed to be making as he got older. Things got out of hand, one person is dead, another is probably going to get convicted of at least manslaughter and his life is pretty much screwed regardless.

And we have all those black bigots, from Obama on down, turning this thing into a three ring circus of hate speech that has already resulted in other beatings and killings.

No winners here, just losers. What I notice is that Barack Obama is the most racially divisive POTUS ever to occupy the White House. The results are plain to see. Imagine what would happened here if he took a very strong stand against the race baiting from the beginning and told Sharpton and the rest to STFU and let the process work. Instead, he waved the green flag at all the black bigots and they were off to the races.
    Last edited by Mainecoons; 04-12-2012 at 07:53 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

MMC (04-12-2012),wingrider (04-12-2012)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wingrider's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 789x in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoons View Post
    Not at all Dagny, I just want to remind you that part of a parents job is to keep their kids safe and that includes keeping them off the streets at inappropriate times. As a parent myself, it appears to me that when you look at the history of this poor kid, he's another statistic about what happens to children in divorces. It seems that his behavior really started to go downhill about the time his parents broke up and here he is out at night in a strange neighborhood while his father visits his squeeze and forgets to supervise his son.

The more I see of this case, the more unfortunate it is. Zimmerman appears to have gone beyond the bounds of safe neighborhood watch policy. The kid made a bad decision, one of a number he seemed to be making as he got older. Things got out of hand, one person is dead, another is probably going to get convicted of at least manslaughter and his life is pretty much screwed regardless.

And we have all those black bigots, from Obama on down, turning this thing into a three ring circus of hate speech that has already resulted in other beatings and killings.

No winners here, just losers. What I notice is that Barack Obama is the most racially divisive POTUS ever to occupy the White House. The results are plain to see. Imagine what would happened here if he took a very strong stand against the race baiting from the beginning and told Sharpton and the rest to STFU and let the process work. Instead, he waved the green flag at all the black bigots and they were off to the races.
    perfect analysis.. thanks
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job MC. Sorry thats all I can say plus throw a ya smilie. I don't carry Pom Poms

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE, 3:45 p.m. ET: The affadavit filed Wednesday by prosecutors to establish probable cause of second-degree murder in the Trayvon Martin case has been released by the court. In it, prosecutors claim that George Zimmerman profiled Martin on Feb. 26, and during his call to the police dispatcher "made reference to people he felt had committed and gotten away with break-ins in his neighborhood.".....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...143832017.html

This is what the special prosecutor is going to use. That Zimmermann Profiled Martin. This is the terminology that the Special Prosecutor will use. One thing is for sure that shiznit would not work in Chicago. Moreover one would think there should be no playing with words such as profiled. This is not like Zimmerman set up surveillence up on this kid and had been watching him for days. Sounds thin to me and like this Corey is stretching to apply it with second degree murder.

+ Reply to Thread