User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 440

Thread: God: 0 for 4

  1. #11
    Dagny
    Dagny's Avatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    What list...oh you mean the phony 'war on christians' list? That's manufactured...show me the list? Show me the posts? You're all either paranoid or have been duped or both.
    Methinks you struck a nerve. Ever since the Diebold debacle, Bushco needed to 'blame' his win on something. He chose to allow the religious zealots to believe that it was their vote.

    We all know the reality, though. So, those who pander to the religious zealots, will fall by the wayside. Some, because their lifestyle doesn't match the pandering, and some due to the fact that there just aren't enough nutjobs to match those who prefer a reality based govt.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dagny For This Useful Post:

    keyser soze (04-12-2012)

  3. #12
    Points: 9,046, Level: 22
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Alias's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    183
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    up in the hills hidin' out
    Posts
    2,976
    Points
    9,046
    Level
    22
    Thanks Given
    148
    Thanked 173x in 159 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    What list...oh you mean the phony 'war on christians' list? That's manufactured...show me the list? Show me the posts? You're all either paranoid or have been duped or both.
    So the "war on children", "war on women", "war on poverty", "war on drugs", etc, etc, means you're all either paranoid or have been duped or both. Right.

  4. #13
    Original Ranter
    Points: 145,643, Level: 91
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 1,007
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    26085
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,526
    Points
    145,643
    Level
    91
    Thanks Given
    5,747
    Thanked 7,535x in 5,954 Posts
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagny View Post
    Methinks you struck a nerve. Ever since the Diebold debacle, Bushco needed to 'blame' his win on something. He chose to allow the religious zealots to believe that it was their vote.

    We all know the reality, though. So, those who pander to the religious zealots, will fall by the wayside. Some, because their lifestyle doesn't match the pandering, and some due to the fact that there just aren't enough nutjobs to match those who prefer a reality based govt.
    Bush was a two term President. So, if Bush pandered to "religous zealots", it did him some good.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  5. #14
    Original Ranter
    Points: 145,643, Level: 91
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 1,007
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    26085
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,526
    Points
    145,643
    Level
    91
    Thanks Given
    5,747
    Thanked 7,535x in 5,954 Posts
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    So the "war on children", "war on women", "war on poverty", "war on drugs", etc, etc, means you're all either paranoid or have been duped or both. Right.
    Ouch. LOL
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  6. #15
    Points: 9,046, Level: 22
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Alias's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    183
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    up in the hills hidin' out
    Posts
    2,976
    Points
    9,046
    Level
    22
    Thanks Given
    148
    Thanked 173x in 159 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Why? Because politics is not the place for it.
    George Washington didn't think so.

  7. #16
    Original Ranter
    Points: 145,643, Level: 91
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 1,007
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    26085
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,526
    Points
    145,643
    Level
    91
    Thanks Given
    5,747
    Thanked 7,535x in 5,954 Posts
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Why? Because politics is not the place for it.
    I'm sorry you feel that way but no one need defer to your feelings on the matter.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  8. #17
    Original Ranter
    Points: 145,643, Level: 91
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 1,007
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    26085
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,526
    Points
    145,643
    Level
    91
    Thanks Given
    5,747
    Thanked 7,535x in 5,954 Posts
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    George Washington didn't think so.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  9. #18
    Points: 30,029, Level: 42
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,021
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5271
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,423
    Points
    30,029
    Level
    42
    Thanks Given
    1,222
    Thanked 1,541x in 1,258 Posts
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Why? Because politics is not the place for it.
    Do you keep your opinions out of politics? No, you don't. Won't be able to convince me you don't.
    I chose not to vote for Bush or Obama because of not what they said but how they voted on issues. Anyone can say God told them to do something. Which god are they talking about?

  10. #19
    Points: 30,029, Level: 42
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,021
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5271
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,423
    Points
    30,029
    Level
    42
    Thanks Given
    1,222
    Thanked 1,541x in 1,258 Posts
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    63
    You are wrong. The first thing they did was to pray.

  11. #20
    Original Ranter
    Points: 145,643, Level: 91
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 1,007
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    26085
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,526
    Points
    145,643
    Level
    91
    Thanks Given
    5,747
    Thanked 7,535x in 5,954 Posts
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    If there is anything that can be gleaned from the intent of the framers of the Constitution, it is that our nation was founded on secular principles and not religious doctrine. The founding fathers well knew that the separation of church and state was the only way to preserve religious freedom. Religious wars had been waged in Europe over its union; and, indeed, some of the first colonists, the Pilgrims, came to America to escape state-sponsored religious persecution. Our right to worship freely, without government interference, is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution, and not by God. It is time that people of faith reconcile themselves with this fundamental fact.
    This is a straw man argument.

    The separation of church and state does not mean religion has no place in public life. It's about time you reconcile yourself to the fact that it's a big religious world out there. Deal with it.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO