Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77x in 68 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Romney running on pointing his finger at Obama

What a great campaign strategy! Just try to keep pointing the accusing finger at Obama, and then the voters won't pay attention to the fact Romney is the 1% that caused the mess Obama has been trying to fix for the past three and a half years. Maybe the voters won't realize that if Romney becomes POTUS, Wall Street will be running the country again like they were when Shrub was in the White House. Don't let the fact that every time a Republican becomes president, they double the national debt. Raygun did it, Shrub daddy did it, and Shrub Jr. did it. It's call fiscal conservatism. Romney doesn't want the voters thinking about military spending doubling again to $1.2 trillion per year when becomes president. Don't worry about the U.S. starting a war with Iran that will cost another $6 trillion. U.S. global domination is good for America. And Wall Street bankers stealing America's wealth, that's just business, that's how Mitt got all his millions. While the American economy was going in the toilet, Romney's bank account got really fat. But if Mitt keep pointing his finger at Obama the voters won't notice the fraud behind the curtain. And destroying Social Security and Medicare, and throwing the elderly out in the street won't be given a thought if the GOP keeps pointing at Obama. And destroying education, well it's easier to herd the ignorant than the educated, don't think about it. Yeah Romney, just keep pointing that finger, what a strategy. You sure don't have any winning issues to run on.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
    Conley's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,511x in 2,019 Posts
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep, I just posted a list of Romney's "special advisors". They're not special and many are just recycled from GWB's time, just as Obama's were Clintonites. Nothing is going to change with either of these jokers. No hope and no change.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 924
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    gophangover's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77x in 68 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conley View Post
    Yep, I just posted a list of Romney's "special advisors". They're not special and many are just recycled from GWB's time, just as Obama's were Clintonites. Nothing is going to change with either of these jokers. No hope and no change.
    Obama is a closet con, but the alternative....eeeeyuck!

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,475x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All of these people share the same ideals. The only difference is in how they think they can achieve those ideals. There is no alternative.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77x in 68 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw Romney on the news this morning, about to give one of his inspirational speeches, and he had the same "deer in the headlights" look as when Shrub couldn't find the door in China. Remember this?...

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    OFBUACMKA's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 17x in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "What a great campaign strategy! Just try to keep pointing the accusing finger at Obama,"

As opposed to "It's the same Bush/McCain politics I (fill in the blank)"??

Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,911x in 54,724 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gophangover View Post
    Obama is a closet con, but the alternative....eeeeyuck!
    Surely you jest! Romney is a closet liberal. Both talk all the time about what if elected government can do for you. As Reagan put it, "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    annata's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 36x in 26 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    watching morning joe. Couple points. Obama is not running on his record -still blaming Bush, as one of th panelists said:" You can go back to Regan, or even Cartr to see the beginning of the decline.
    But the current POTUS -fairly or not-get the credit or criticism of the economy"

The other thing that gets me is "fairness" -what the heck is fair about capitalism? some win, some lose - ya I know the Repubs are out of touch when they refuse any comnpromise on raising taxes on cap gains - but no-one should have to pay 30% on SPECUALTIVE gains ( which can also be speculative loses).

"Fairness" means all have the equal opportuinty "to persure happiness" - there is no declaration of "the right to happiness", only the abilility to persue to one's desires/potential.I'd go back to the Clinton tax rates - the "Buffet Rule" would only add about 4$B/year -negligible

Romney is a 1% - doesn't disqualify him -but he would have to show me something, so far not much.

Obama and Libya, and the escalation of AfPak, the NDAA, and droning the $#@! out of Paki= no way in hell am i voting for him

I've decided to go Green, if for no other reason then "ballot access" -any Green candidate ( and they have a good platform) is going to get my vote.
    The very BEST thing that could happen to this country is an end to the duopoly (2 party system).
    I'm tired of "toss the bums out -put in new bums -toss the bums out" - ad infinum.

Obama's donors are big corporation and bundlers, he's shown me very little, Kagan is a ridiculous SCOTUS appointment.
    Surely he could have found a JUDGE qualified outside his Adm.

All that said, the Repubs show me nothing, but "tax cuts for the rich". I have no confidence in this crew .

Throw ALL the bums out, and get some Greens into Congress - it's prolly a pipe dream, but i'm not buying into 4 more years of sameness corptocratic, wars. Enough
    Last edited by annata; 04-19-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77x in 68 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning Annata, good to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by annata View Post
    watching morning joe. Couple points. Obama is not running on his record -still blaming Bush, as one of th panelists said:" You can go back to Regan, or even Cartr to see the beginning of the decline.
    But the current POTUS -fairly or not-get the credit or criticism of the economy"
    The Supreme Court gave corporations control of everything, government included, with the ruling the corporations are people and money is speech. Wall Street owns all the politicians.

The other thing that gets me is "fairness" -what the heck is fair about capitalism? some win, some lose - ya I know the Repubs are out of touch when they refuse any comnpromise on raising taxes on cap gains - but no-one should have to pay 30% on SPECUALTIVE gains ( which can also be speculative loses).

The Supreme Court dictates what is fair.

"Fairness" means all have the equal opportuinty "to persure happiness" - there is no declaration of "the right to happiness", only the abilility to persue to one's desires/potential.I'd go back to the Clinton tax rates - the "Buffet Rule" would only add about 4$B/year -negligible

Pursuit of happiness is only available to those that can buy it.

Romney is a 1% - doesn't disqualify him -but he would have to show me something, so far not much.

Obama and Libya, and the escalation of AfPak, the NDAA, and droning the $#@! out of Paki= no way in hell am i voting for him

The U.S. economy is based on war. This country must have war to keep the economy afloat. The U.S. spends $662 billion per year on the war machine. If we don't have war, the war machine contractors get laid off. Must have war so they can keep making more war machine.

I've decided to go Green, if for no other reason then "ballot access" -any Green candidate ( and they have a good platform) is going to get my vote.
    The very BEST thing that could happen to this country is an end to the duopoly (2 party system).
    I'm tired of "toss the bums out -put in new bums -toss the bums out" - ad infinum.

The two parties have the game rigged so that they can be the only players. You only have a choice to vote for the which of the two is the lesser of two evils, but it's still voting for evil. But voting is futile, because corporations have the money to decide who's in and who's out.

Obama's donors are big corporation and bundlers, he's shown me very little, Kagan is a ridiculous SCOTUS appointment.
    Surely he could have found a JUDGE qualified outside his Adm.

All the republican political tv adds comes from corporate PAC money.

All that said, the Repubs show me nothing, but "tax cuts for the rich". I have no confidence in this crew .

Throw ALL the bums out, and get some Greens into Congress - it's prolly a pipe dream, but i'm not buying into 4 more years of sameness corptocratic, wars. Enough
    The republican sheep will continue to vote for their same stupid politicians, and the democrat sheep will continue to vote for their same stupid politicians. And the INDEPENDENT voters only have the choice to vote for one of those to A holes or waste their vote on a third party candidate who doesn't have a chance because their aren't enough revolutionary voters to vote the two parties out of power, even though the majority of this country is sick of them.

Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,911x in 54,724 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There's another choice. As PJ O'Rourke put it, Don't Vote It Just Encourages the $#@!s.

(image source: http://files.abovetopsecret.com/file...lp4f324bd1.jpg)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

MMC (04-19-2012)

+ Reply to Thread