Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
I believe it's in the pre-amble, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare. The forum will confirm that I am a strong on defense, large on the military, believe in a forward lean, believe strongly we should continue to be in SK and Europe. That we should still be in Afghanistan and Iraq. That we must continue to steam Strait up the Iranian Hormuz, that we must make sure canals Panama and Suez remain open for business, we need to remain on the Pacific Rim, etc.....the forum knows full well I am a stomp first ask questions later type of Cat. Kill em all and let God sort em out is a tad strong, but only a tad.

You believe the US should butt out of the provide....and butt in to the promote. You'd love to see redistributions of incomes, higher taxes, more regulation....you'd like every 'problem' like health care and racism solved by government. Our government's first role.....now I'm learning ya here Ladies.....fer free now, I ain't charging nothing fer this.....is to protect us. Primary....grade A responsibility....is to provide for a common defense.....so that man can continue to seek happiness, engage his or her unalienable rights that cannot be violated unless by a foreign power. Many understand the walk softly......in fact many opinions in here walk softly......but PolWatch....honey......don't forget the big f'n stick. Ok?
The easiest way to do that is to ban all immigration and any visitation to America. Just close the borders to everyone. No one leaves and no one comes in. Perfect safety if safety is your objective.